All Comments on 'Forbidden Desire'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start

really good start, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb

loved it loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Realy good start but a bit short!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Yay

I can tell this is going to be really good, way too short i have to say but looks like it will be worth the wait.

AngelicMuseAngelicMuseover 13 years ago
MORE!

Loved the story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!

Wonderful stroy, please continue!!! Would love to know want the fate of the the boy is. Also, we are waitin for the next chapter of High School Romance.!!!! PLEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITIN TOO LONG!!! I KNOW LIFE GET IN ARE WAY, BUT PLEASE!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. I am not usually into the pierced scene but you have opened my eyes with this one. I have recently come across your stories and have to say you have definitely gained a new fan.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Very Nice

As a fellow fantasy writer, I must say... I like it. I'd like more description of the world and the characters - other than telling us they're vampires they don't seem to be very different from normal humans. But the interplay between the characters and the chemistry between Aidan and Maddox was electric. Very nice start. Keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like It!

Im not one for the fantasy stories but this was very yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

Love erotic stories (some fantasy) with a great story developing the relationship between the two lovers like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

("Normally I would fuck him in front of everyone, but this one I think will be a private affair."...

Maddox was glad that he would not have to watch the event...

The room was full of several people, there to witness the corruption of his innocence...

"Thank you, for coming to witness my first enjoyment of my new slave.)

-first you wrote that Fergus will take the slave 'private'; then you wrote that there was a crowd of people to witness the corruption.

( "Make your offer, friend."

"Ten thousand for Aidan."

Fergus's face fell into anger. "Are you joking?"

"No. I believe the price is more than reasonable."

"I will not sell him."

"Fifteen hundred," Maddox offered.)

-maddox offered 10,000 and then raised the offer to 1500??? think you meant 15,000.

'fifteen hundred'_should be 'fifteen thousand'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous