Forbidden Devotion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilana's chin drooped. "I...have someone...but..."

She said it with little conviction but it's what came from her heart. Feris still occupied a space there but it was shrinking by the second.

Jayden continued to caress her cheeks. "Do you want me to stop?"

Ilana moved not a bit nor did she provide any audible response. Her lips answered "no" unlike her body.

Jayden lifted her chin with a finger and fixated on her. He fell into her lips with a kiss that had shockwaves rushing to her toes.

Ilana was rapidly turning into a melted pool of mush as the kisses continued but slowly as though he savored each one.

Her head was in a haze but she restrained from returning the romantic gestures. A conflict raged within with her. Her fantasy was becoming reality but at the cost of her relationship with Feris. Not just Feris, but the whole kingdom of Ellistas, King Zoran, and all anti-human elves in Nevin. The same elves that trusted her as a high level official. It may have been with a man that she'd dreamt about for years but that did little to appease her guilty conscience. The life she'd known would never be the same if she crossed that line and yet she found herself about to do just that.

After a brief attempt to disconnect from her emotions and thoughts, she allowed fate to have the final say and she mimicked the intensity of Jayden's kisses. They came fast and furiously but she purred into his mouth as she matched his passion.

Ilana separated her lips slightly as an invitation for his tongue but he pulled away with his eyes still connected to hers. She craved more of him and she leaned forward but his lips turned away. Her heart raced and rumbled while feeling a chilling void. Confusion overtook her. She scanned him for some indication as to the reason behind the sudden abruption. He looked as though he was in regret.

Ilana stroked the side of his face. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted this?"

Jayden said, "I do but I thought about what we're doing. It's not right. You're in a relationship and you're about to betray your people. I can't do that to you."

Ilana pointed at herself. "It's my decision to make. I have a right to be happy and this makes me happy."

Jayden's chest inflated and deflated followed by a drawn out breath. Ilana didn't blink once while she tried with failure to decipher his thoughts from the numerous contortions across his face. She didn't mind waiting for him as it was quite the handsome face.

Jayden eventually found her eyes again. "We've known each other how long?"

Ilana chuckled with arousing nervousness like an elf that had met her first love. She felt her heart about to flutter away.

"Hehe, I guess it does feel like a lifetime, doesn't it?" Ilana slipped off the cot, stood in front of him, and massaged both his shoulders. He sealed his eyes and seemed to hum from his chest. "Is it always this difficult to get a few kisses from a knight in shining armor?"

Jayden looked over himself. "Knight? I don't have any armor. I don't even have a shirt on." Ilana fake laughed and turned her massage into a pinch on the back of his arm. Jayden yelped and held the sharp throbbing. "Oww! What was that for?"

"You know what I'm talking about!"

Jayden leaned back. "You said something about 'but.' You're with someone but what?"

Ilana walked around the room and began to pinpoint every negative about her lover. In a sense, there was some guilt but it was covered by her desire for the one before her.

"Feris, he's wonderful but it's hard to breathe around him. Every time I talk to anyone, I'm obviously going to sleep with them. And every two seconds, it's 'are you okay? Is everything fine? How are you feeling?' I mean I like sugar, too, but after too much it makes your stomach feel like it's been punched by a rock ogre." Ilana walked with her hips swaying side to side until she neared Jayden again. She straddled his lap and leaned near his ear with a whisper. "You're the only one I want..."

Jayden's face lit up along with the release of enough of the chains holding him back to slide his hands around to Ilana's back. "Okay...if you're certain."

Ilana could still sense some hesitation from Jayden but she could feel his hardened manhood beneath her as she began to grind upon him. She knew he wanted her. That had her heart speeding and her sweet sex drenched.

She could tell he was much larger in size than her elven brethren and it piqued her curiosity...

Ilana steadied herself by holding onto Jayden's arms as she rolled her ass around upon him. He was like a stone and the joy across his lips brought the same to hers.

Ilana brought her lips a breath's distance from his and spoke with a voice laced with sultriness. "How do you feel about it now?"

Jayden tightened the grip on the sexy elf. "We don't need to talk about it when I can show you."

Ilana's flashed all of her whites and was ready to offer herself to Jayden for him to take her into a land of ecstasy like in her dreams.

He was all too happy to oblige as he plunged into her mouth with another succulent kiss and she was all too eager to return it. They cupped the back of each other's necks and rubbed them while they melded together in hot desire.

As they stayed attached at the lips, and Ilana's body charged with heated passion, she couldn't help but think about how she was betraying all she'd held next to her heart. And it happened all in a flash. The betrayal would only be through the lenses of those in the royal palace and Feris as Ilana felt as though what she was doing was for Ellistas. The man she was falling—no, crashing hard for was also their savior though she would be the only one on the continent to share that notion.

Even much of that was a lie she hoped to believe if she rehearsed it between her ears enough. None of this was for Ellistas. It was for Ilana's own happiness. Everyone deserved happiness and she took that to heart. Saving her land happened to be a positive side effect.

Ilana kissed Jayden a couple more times and pulled her lips back to seize her breaths and collect herself as her head was in a daze.

She caressed the side of his face, brushing the prickly hairs, with their foreheads leaned against each other's. "Wow, this is more than I ever thought this would be like."

Jayden grinned while pulling her tight against his frame. "I have to say that you're the sexiest elf I've ever seen."

Ilana giggled. "Hehe, the only elf you've seen, right?"

"Pretty much but..." Jayden said with his lips diving into her neck and planting kisses along its length to her ear where he flicked it and kissed behind it. "At least you happened to be beautiful and a life saver."

Ilana's heart was becoming mushy. She was losing herself and his scent, a mix of human male perspiration and a hint of cologne, were unfamiliar to her, though wildly intoxicating.

Ilana said, "You're so sweet. You're hot yourself..." Jayden swept her hair away to reveal her ears. She drew in a gasp before he dragged his tongue over her it to the point and around its length. Ilana squealed as for an elf, the ear was akin to an intensely powerful erogenous zone, and the more Jayden licked and sucked on it, the more Ilana felt ripples of arousal resonating all over.

Jayden clutched Ilana at the back to lock her in place. "So, you like that, don't you?" He ravaged Ilana's ear with the flicking of his tongue to the end where he held it between his lips and clamped onto it with a long suck and pulled away before sucking again.

The tension was building to the verge of an eruption but he kissed towards her lips where they shared another kiss that seemed to last so long that time stopped. Ilana parted her lips, Jayden did the same, and the twisted their tongues together then playfully darted at each other. Their breaths and hums of pleasure were rhythmic together and they both were drowning with open pores.

Ilana wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Oh my, that feels so wonderful. What I read about human guys is true."

Jayden glided his fingers through her icy blue tresses and spoke into her ear with a bass that resonated from his chest. "And what did you read?"

Ilana discovered his eyes once again. "That you are the best in the sheets."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

"Oh, confident, too, aren't you? I guess we'll see. For now, I want to find something you like..."

Ilana scooted off Jayden. The cool air swooshing in the void between them was noticeable but she had some naughtiness in store for the man of her dreams.

She felt up his thighs, edging closer to the bulge pushing through his pants. Jayden parted his legs as she slid her hands onto his hardness.

His eyes bucked and he clenched a bit from the tension. "Mmm, your hands feel soft."

"Oh, they are? Maybe you'd like it if I did this..." Ilana said as she squeezed and massaged his manhood. He seemed to grow stiffer the longer she fondled him.

Wow, he's like a beast!

Ilana had never had her hands on a cock so much like a rock. It was a stark contrast to many male elves who at their hardest still seemed semi-erect and none of them were a match for Ilana's insatiable sex drive. The intensity of such urges was an anomaly amongst her kind and her nights with Feris or human romance novels did little to quell her lioness.

Jayden was watching Ilana play with him before throwing his head back and closing his eyes to just absorb the sensations.

She grabbed him with a tighter hand and leaned into her kneading.

Jayden nodded. "Like that, Ilana. Just like that..."

She smiled and slid a hand lower to cup his sac and rub his balls through his pants. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to have his cock!

Ilana held his pants at the waist. "I want to see what you have in here." She said it but wasn't like she was asking.

He nodded but Ilana was already unsnapping his pants button, lowering his zipper, and fishing around inside for his animal. She wiggled into his boxers and took his warm cock into her hands. It was a handful for her palm. When she finally pulled it into the light, Ilana was taken aback and marveled at the sight in front of her.

It may have been six inches but it was more than she'd ever seen. Its girth was thick around and after her awe subsided a bit, she began to wonder how it feel inside her. If it would fit inside her.

Ilana wrapped it and stroked up and down its shaft with a thick vein alongside it. Up and down ever so slowly she continued moving her hand, enjoying its heat and stiffness not to mention Jayden's moans.

She wanted to spend time playing with it and acquainting herself with the feel and look of a human's cock and Jayden was obviously in approval.

As her hand reached the bottom of his cock, a few hairs tickled her. Elves were smooth and she wondered why hair grew there.

She went back to focusing on the manhood still in her grip and jerked on it a several times. She dragged her hand back to its head and massaged it with her fingers' tips. She went beneath the head once more and slid her hand along its length again, back up, and down again.

She kept up her rubbing while gazing at the object of her lust. "I want you to make love to me but you're so big! You might split me open."

Jayden's mouth opened but only a few moments later did words come out. "Ah...mmm...we'll make it work. I'm actually average..."

"Oh, there's nothing average about you..." Ilana said with her hand moving faster upon his manhood. Jayden was getting stiffer if that was possible and judging by his movements, was fast approaching the explosive edge.

This was making Ilana wetter herself and with her other hand, she slipped it beneath her dress and into her panties to rub her clit creating a fiery friction that had her filled with rushes of sexual power.

She had her legs in quivers and had to stop her self-pleasing to focus on playing with Jayden's cock some more. She spent more time exploring its swelled head, caressing it in her hand, and gliding that hand down along the shaft to the bottom all over again. She figured she must have been doing a good job but in reality, she had no idea how to please an actual man.

She asked, "Is this how female humans please you?"

"Ah...you are a natural...but you can go even faster..."

"Ok," Ilana said as she began jacking him faster yet and his legs were in trembles. "Like this?"

He blurted out, "Ohhh, I have to fuck you now, Ilana!"

Ilana wasn't sure what that meant but she was curious to find out. "Fuck...me? Yes, yes, please!" She really didn't know what she was pleading for but in that moment, she believed it to be as much a part of her fantasy as everything else. It had to be something pleasurable.

Jayden scooped Ilana into his arms and laid her on the cot. Ilana was shuddering like crazy while she waited for him to take her yet his size caused some trepidation to mix with her elation.

He swept her dress up her legs and bunched it above her waist. Ilana was overrun with jitters. Jayden reached for her panties but paused with his gaze lingering on the splotches of dampness on them.

Jayden felt her womanhood over her undies and gave it a quick rub and sparked a blaze that spread through Ilana.

"Someone's excited..." Jayden said in a deepened tone as he vibrated his fingers with more speed.

Ilana screamed in delight. "Ohhhh Jayden! Take me!"

He wasted not another second snatching her panties between his fingers and ripping them off her.

He slipped his hands beneath Ilana, held her little elf ass firmly in his grips, and lifted her off the surface. He dove into her pussy to feast on its sweetness.

He slid his tongue all over her lips and clit and through her tiny peach-hued folds. He jammed his tongue into Ilana and fucked her with it before parting her lips with his fingers and sweeping it all over her inner pink flesh.

Ilana was squeezing her breasts and eyes with small droplets trickling down her cheeks. She was flooding with heat and fire and could hardly take anymore.

Jayden slipped his tongue out, traced along her pussy in slow strokes upward to her clit, where he attached his lips to it and sucked hard. He let her butt rest on the cot and teased the entrance to her sex with his fingertip. He pushed it in a little and eased it out. He went inside her a bit more and out it came. Each time, she was becoming more accustomed to his penetrations. All the while, he was tightening his lips onto her clit.

Jayden added a second finger and plunged them inside Ilana and fucked her with them. He started in a slow rocking motions through her wet hole but he built speed until he was forcing them as far as he could get them, spinning them around, and dragging them back.

Ilana was shaking and wiggling about with electricity within firing off from every part of her.

He joined in yet another finger making three that were driving into her with his lips still attached to her clit while stopping to sweep it with his drenched tongue.

It seemed that he was trying to open her up to prepare her for his manhood and she could feel her growing wider to allow his digits better access.

Jayden kept sexing her with his fingers but held them deep as he slithered up to kiss Ilana again and she was devouring his face.

He massaged her clit with his thumb while holding the kiss and she dragged her nails over his back and to his ass where she groped and held it.

He reluctantly broke their kiss to force down his boxers and pants and she helped to rip them off. He bent over to pull off his shoes and Ilana was reaching for him to bring those hot lips back to hers. He granted her wish and joined them again and this time, she was ramming his tongue into his mouth, searching for his, and when she found it, swirled hers against it. All the while, his cock was in hand seeking out the delicious gem between Ilana's spread legs.

He guided it around with its head brushing against her pussy's lips and she jumped with anticipation. She left the kiss as to not distract him from finding her sex.

Ilana's eyes seemed to triple in size looking at this man's chiseled physique that was glistening with sweat trickling down the curves in his muscles. The man that filled her dreams and fantasies every night was about to become one with her. He was staring back with a wanting, an intense desire for her.

The cave was already akin to a sauna only with the scent of sex lingering in the air.

Jayden pressed his swelled head against her sex. "Do you really want it?"

"Yes...yes...Jayden...take me, please..."

Ilana sucked in sharply as she awaited his penetration. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his beast. Ilana cried out but grinned while feeling so full of his cock. He withdrew until only the edge of his head was still inside the elf.

"Are you okay, Ilana?" he asked with concern. "We can stop if..."

Ilana cut him off. "No, no. I want you inside me. I need it, please."

The last thing she wanted was this moment to end though taking him in was stretching her limits as well as her luscious hole.

Jayden spoke softly, "Okay."

He pushed his manhood into Ilana again. She bit her lip and tensed a little while she expanded again to take his length. Being filled entirely was bliss in itself but with his slow movements, she began to relax and get used to feeling his cock inside her.

Ilana, though panting, said, "Yes, baby, give it to me..."

Jayden sped his plunges and his vibrating within had Ilana shrieking in such joy that she'd faded into another dimension.

Jayden leaned over and smoldered her lips in kisses as she purred into his mouth with her pussy clenched around him not wanting to release his beast.

He matched her moans in a glorious symphony and gradually came to a point where he was pounding the little elf with merciless primal aggression.

Ilana spread her legs wider and Jayden was driving deep into her with every thrust. Ilana hollered for she was sore yet the mixture of pain and joy overwhelmed her emotions. Jayden clashing against her every time was pushing her closer and closer to the apex.

He lifted her legs and pushed her knees towards her so he could get deeper and he was giving her his cock even harder. He was drawing back and pounding her little pussy causing her to holler louder the longer he fucked her.

He was going hard and fast so much so her back was creating friction with the cot.

He pushed as far into her as he could and stopped to look at her.

Ilana could feel this and opened her eyes. She was watching him fuck her and she saw a beast of a man giving her all she could handle. He wanted her and it sent tingles along her spine.

The tension gathering in her legs and pussy was nearing an explosive release and she found herself in an uncharted territory she'd never been.

He must have sensed her reaching the climax so he went faster still, his manhood rocking her body, and her legs tensed more before her deluge of sweet cum juices splashed him.

Jayden slowed his hot, drenched cock and they both closed their eyes to absorb the marvelous feeling of being together.

"Aaahhh...ohhh...yeaaahh!" Ilana shouted as the tension drained away.

He growled like a monster as he continued fucking Ilana. He pulled out and shot three hot streams of cum onto Ilana with some splattering on her face.

She caught some in her mouth and smacked her lips as she tasted it. "Mmm."

As Ilana drifted down from her high, Jayden was sapped of all his energy and collapsed upon her. Their sweltering, sticky bodies attached together with their hearts pounding in unison.