Forbidden Devotion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Oh, this was better than I read in any book..."

Jayden's smiled covered his whole face and radiated onto her. "This is the best time I've ever had. It's really like we've known each other a long time."

Ilana giggled and kissed him a few times before they wrapped each other in an embrace and drifted off...

Sometime later, Ilana returned to the world. Her body still fired off subtle tingles and her sweet sex was still pulsing. The cave remained like a steam bath and the aroma of their mix of sexual liquids reminded her of the orgasm that blew her mind away. It still was like a dream.

She savored being in Jayden's arms but it was time to save the world. She slid off the cot, slipped on her panties, and straightened her dress and hair to make them somewhat presentable.

Probably feeling the void that was once Ilana's warmth, Jayden stirred from his snooze and focused on the world again.

"Hey, Ilana," Jayden spoke sleepily with a rub of the eyes. "How are you my sweetheart?"

Ilana leapt within and dove after his lips. "Good...morning? It could be afternoon or night. It's hard to tell without windows."

Their kiss caused both of them to come alive and shed whatever sleepiness still clouded their heads.

Jayden held both of her hands. "How do you feel about what we did?"

Ilana was more than thrilled and she was still flying in the stratosphere but he was probably talking about something a little more personal although she didn't want to delve any deeper. "I'm good. I really think that's the best sex anyone has ever had."

"It was pretty awesome but I was talking about your relationship with Feris and your people."

Ilana sighed and could sense her once sparkly disposition sliding away. "I'd rather not talk about it except to say that I wouldn't change anything we've done."

Jayden sat on the cot's edge and gathered himself. "Fair enough. Well, we don't have any more time to lose. The dark elves could emerge from Drakkus at any moment. Which artifact is closest to here?"

Ilana released Jayden to lift her staff from the dusty floor. "Nadine's Forest is about a half day's trot to the west. The dirt road that leads out of town will take us right there. Don't forget, we still have to get the banishing blade from the palace first. It's in the armory."

Jayden punched his open palm in excitement. "Okay, we have a plan so let's get to it!"

Ilana took Jayden's hand. "Listen, I'll go topside first. Make sure it's safe. I know they're searching for me. I was probably mutilated by the 'big evil human!' Geez. I'll let them know that I'm okay and I'll sneak the blade out. Then, I'll come back for you." She could immediately see the disagreement written all over him and she firmed her stance. "I know what you're thinking but stay here! You may have those muscles but we have our magic and there are more of us. It's not like you can hide anywhere."

Jayden became more agreeable albeit not without the arm twist. "Okay, okay. Fine. Don't take too long. I'm anxious to get out there."

Ilana pecked his cheek. "I know and thanks for what you're doing for us even if some don't appreciate it."

"Sure, just be careful."

Ilana scampered away until their hands came apart. "I will! Don't worry!"

When Ilana arrived on the surface, she found the day's first light was bathing the forest but was dulled by a blanket of fog that coated the area. Drops of dew had formed on the blades of grass at her feet. She drew in the crispness of the clean air and it refreshed her body.

After scanning the forest, she could spot faint silhouettes through the fog and after closer inspection, found them to be elven knights from the palace. They looked to be in search and destroy mode with the way they moved with purpose with swords and shields drawn. She gathered her thoughts and trekked after them.

Upon approaching their flanks, their rattling armor became louder so she waved her hands through the air and yelled over the clanking.

"Hey! Hey, it's me! I'm okay!" Ilana shouted.

The knights ceased their steps and whipped around in her direction.

The leader of the troops pointed his sword's tip at Ilana. "It's the traitor! Seize her!"

Ilana leaned on her back heel as her muscles rumbled in terror before icing over.

When the shock dissipated enough for her to take off and flee, a pair of knights snatched an arm a piece before she could take a complete fleeing step.

Their grips were rough and without mercy and pain soon followed.

"Stop! What is this? I haven't betrayed anyone! I've been out here all night looking for the human!" Ilana said while struggling uselessly against the knights' holds.

Ilana peered into the slit of the knight leader's helmet. Those eyes with slanted brows overflowed with rage. They signaled a hint of the hot water she was in. She only hoped she wouldn't be boiled alive.

Ilana recognized the owner of those menacing lookers. "Jandar! You know me! We trained together all those nights to fight for Ellistas. For Nevin. I still am. Please."

Ilana was fighting for her lands. Just not in a way her people would care to understand.

Jandar lifted his helmet and encroached on Ilana's space. She'd never seen such fury aimed at her. Well, it had been a while. The fear twisting her tummy into knots only grew the longer he stood close enough to smell his scent.

He scowled. "I don't know you anymore! One of our knights said it was you that freed the human. Nobody that's one of us would do that! Telling us where to find him is the only way you'll see another sunrise."

Ilana was convinced if she did that, it wouldn't be long before no one would see the sun rise again. "I don't know where he went. I told you that I was out here looking for him. Whatever your knight thought he saw is wrong! I want to speak with the king!"

Jandar spun and became one with the fog. "That can be arranged. He has some words for you. Can't say you're going to like them..."

Despite Ilana trying to free herself, the knights dragged her away to face her fate.