All Comments on 'Forbidden Fantasy Hotel'

by Tastisha

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Most stories involving black people here are offensive and unsexy....but yours was sexy without all the dumbass stereotypes. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you for this story, it was really, really hot and will give me lots of fantasies - I adored Candice's last encounter with four women and Kim (BBW). Even though I am VERY bi, have always shied away from ideas of group sex with women, being possessed/gang-banged by a group of women in that way - I think it has to do with my own odd notions of gender, but I will not shy away anymore :)

Also, on a political note, thank you for a beautiful black man who's cock wasn't 12 inches long and 4 inches in girth, & where no white person was to be found... + the ending was very cute and made me giggle! + I love mutual clit-rubbing (I could go on and on...)

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Fantasies Come True

Interesting premise. I was waiting for Mr. Rourke and Tattoo to appear! :) Good luck in the contest.

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
luscious

Loved the premise for this story. A hotel like that would be too wonderful. Loved how it ended.

angelx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good for you're first time.

Well written, easy to read, and hot as hell. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You made me a fan!!!!!

You brought one of my fantasy's to "life" with this fantastic story. It was absolutely wonderful and well written story. Glad to see Black/Hispanic men and women in a positive light. Keep up the good work. Definitely waiting for more from you.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Damn, Girl...

Tastisha, I loved your story. I want to play that game! The idea was freshly original & extremely sexy, and it's execution... Shit! Good luck in the contest.

kromenkromenover 18 years ago
That was a great read

I loved your story. (Taking a point though for lack of xmas spirit.) Really though, you wove an amazing tale that was believable and funny (ask Alphonso). Can't wait for another submission from you. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!

Wowza -- that was UNbelievably hot. I went from zero to sixty in someting like a minute and a half. All of it sizzling, fine, feastable. THANK YOU, sexy one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It!

This was the ultimate fantasy. Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Panthers

CONVICTED of voter intimidation. And then the case is dropped by the government. Welcome to equal rights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous