Forbidden Foods: The Gladen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her lips against the endless spanning cap and opened her mouth as widely as she could. Then, with as much voracity as she could muster, she pressed her body into the fungus and bit down.

The soft flesh tore easily, and she pulled away with a larger mouthful than she was expecting. She was so hungry that she shoved the entire bite into her mouth and began to chew with abandon.

Her eyes went wide as she chewed, and her arms and legs began to tremble. The taste was... like nothing else she has ever tasted. It was sweet and fruity, but still earthy and deep, and the texture was perfection itself. There was something else, as well something magical. She didn't know that magic could possible taste like anything, but there was a certain warmth to the flavor of the mushroom that couldn't have been anything else.

She finally swallowed the first bite she'd taken and took a deep breath as she felt it sliding into her empty stomach.

"More..." she licked her lips and said lowly. She bent downward once more and took another bite.

Somehow, the second bite was even better than the first. The succulent meat of the mushroom was so satisfying to bite and chew, and seconds later she found herself biting into it a third time.

Within moments, Tia was tearing off a bite for the dozenth time when she felt a familiar pain in her stomach. It seemed that she'd eaten there fill, at least for the time being, and she settled back and sighed.

"Oh...I wish I could eat the whole thing..." she murmured to herself as she gazed over the expanse of her meal. It was the greatest thing she'd ever eaten, by a long shot, and all she wanted in that moment was to be able to eat it all up until it was gone.

Then, something quite strange happened to her. One moment, she was feeling utterly full, the next, she felt...ravenous. Her eyes widened as she felt her stomach somehow empty instantaneously, and she blinked in surprise. She looked down at the comically small dent she'd made in the great mushroom and took a deep breath. It seemed impossible... It must have been, but somehow, without explanation, she found that not only was she hungry again, but that she could probably eat twice the amount she had before.

Tia's resurfacing hunger overrode her dismay as she knelt once more. She opened her mouth and sank her teeth over the last place she'd bitten and began to eat anew.

Again, the flavor was too amazing for words. She coughed slightly as she swallowed a bite that she'd failed to chew properly, but that didn't stop her from ripping away another hunk of the tender mushroom.

Bite after bite, Tia nibbled voraciously. At some point, she knew that what she was doing was impossible; there was simply no way that such a small creature could eat so much, yet there she was. Her jaw was beginning to tire, but the immaculate flavor of the magical food was too good to resist.

She had no idea what was happening while she ate. Minutes into her binge, her wings began to glow at her back and they shimmered with the same colored light that the small mushrooms were casting from the walls. Her tiny fairy body began to glow shortly thereafter, and her blue hair pulsed with excessive magical energy.

Then, against every natural law, the exiled fairy began to grow.

Tia ate. She was enraptured now, completely overtaken by the sensory experience that she only felt a little of what was happening to her.

Her green tunic had been carefully woven together with dense plant fibers, and it had been given to her by her mother. She'd worn it for years, and it probably would have held up for longer still, if her shoulders hadn't strained against the seams. She heard the tear before she felt it, but by then, her hips were already expanding. The material lifted up past her knees as her legs grew longer, and she began to tingle all over.

"I don't want to stop..." she pleaded with whatever force was changing her as she took another bite. "Just a little more... Please don't kill me yet."

Tia's rump pressed against the back of her outfit and flared outward, lifting the fabric higher. She was convinced that the magic was going to be the death of her, so she decided to embrace it. Small as she was, she was determined not to die as a helpless exile, and all of the feelings she'd been trying to suppress resurfaced as she continued to stuff her face.

She took hold of a hunk of the mushroom with both hands before ripping it away angrily. The piece she tore was larger than her head, but she sank her teeth into it with full intention of eating it entirely.

She buried her face into it and shoved whatever she could fit into her mouth. Her small, sore mouth chewed fervently, and she gasped for air between bites.

With every bit she swallowed, her body grew. Her tunic clung to her body tightly as she began to burst out of it. Tia could feel the threads snapping even as she crammed another bite into her mouth. The laces at her chest began to stretch as her miniature cleavage strained against them, but still she ate.

She looked down at herself and swallowed hard as she watched her thighs begin to thicken, "Are you upset with me?" She asked the mushroom, or rather, whatever powers lied behind it, "Have I done something so irreproachable that I can never be forgiven?" She asked as fresh tears feel from her eyes. "If that is the case... what point is there in stopping now?" She asked as her eyes narrowed. Although the fear in her tone was evident, she'd spoken vindictively, and her eyes began to glow along with her wings.

She took a deep breath and chomped down onto the last of the piece she had in her hand. She barely chewed it before she swallowed, and a second later she gasped as she felt a tightness at her chest.

Her tunic struggled to hold her in as every small part of her body swelled. The remaining threads popped and frayed as the laces at her bustline threatened to suffocate her.

"Come now!" She screamed as she continued to cry, "If you're going to kill me then kill me! I'm not going to stop!" She added as her chest heaved.

She wiped her face and shook her head as she looked down at herself once more. Whatever was happening to her, she knew that it was too late to turn back. She attempted to untie the lace at her chest, but gave up with a huff when she realized that it was too tight.

She grit her teeth in frustration and pounded her fist down. With a strength she didn't know she possessed, she dug her nails into the mushroom and ripped off a new piece. She took a small bite and chewed it slowly, looking down at her body as she did so.

The moment she swallowed, she felt the tunic become even tighter. She exhaled sharply in an effort to alleviate some of the tension, but she could barely inhale afterward.

Her arms were constricted by the short sleeves of the outfit, and her ass was threatening to break out at the bottom. She opened her mouth widely and brought the last of the bite to her lips.

"Do what you will with me, but I'm taking this," she said lowly before shoveling the bite into her mouth.

Tia's wings pulsed as she swallowed and she threw her head back as she screamed. Her skin pinched and strained against her clothing as the last remaining threads tore loudly and forcefully. The laces at her chest snapped as her tiny, perfect breasts spilled outward, and her hips tore through the sides of the tunic, shredding it completely off her body as she surged outward.

The exiled girl was overtaken by the feeling of warm power. It was gentle and erotic, but it was also dangerous. She could feel the chaotic magic seeping into her very soul as she panted for air, but that did nothing to stop her from taking hold of another piece and ramming it down her throat.

Completely naked, Tia ate. She got down on her hands and knees and bit into the mushroom recklessly. Her mouth, which was a bit larger now, snapped at the endless supply of forbidden magic. She gulped up one bite after the other, doing less and less chewing and more swallowing as she mowed away at the giant fruiting body.

Every bite she took caused her to grow larger. Her wings spanned out behind her as she opened them widely, and her fingers and toes lengthened along with her arms and legs. Her pert pink nipples stuck straight out and thickened as her breasts grew bigger and bigger. Her tiny fairy ass swept past her dainty hips as it became fuller and rounder, and even her tiny pussy began to swell as it grew along with her.

Tia grew a full inch within seconds. She could feel her entire body blossoming, and with every inch she grew she was able to take larger and larger bites. The rate at which she grew increased along with her size, and soon she was an entire foot tall.

She placed her feet on the cool ground and bent over the mushroom. For all she'd eaten, the mushroom wasn't even a fourth of the way consumed, but she had no intention of stopping until it was gone. She placed her teeth on a fresh edge and began to eat once more, this time taking huge bites.

She lost herself in her task, and her mind was completely empty of anything else except finishing what she'd started. She grew another foot, then another after that, as her body continued to glow. An hour before, she had no idea that such power existed in the world, and as she grew, she became drunk on it.

About halfway through the mushroom, Tia was four feet tall. Her thighs had thickened and she'd become far curvier than before, but it still wasn't enough for her. She paused and looked down at herself, and a shiver if excitement ran down her spine.

"I... I'm so big..." her lip trembled as a tremor of arousal rocked through her. She'd never been with a man, but on quiet, lonely nights, she'd explored herself in secret and knew what places on her body incited that kind of feeling. She swallowed hard and slowly ran her index between her cleavage, "I want to be bigger... please, more!" She shouted desperately as she bent over and resumed her meal.

Her heart thudded in her chest as it pumped faster. With every bite she swallowed, she could feel her insides shifting and expanding. Even her teeth were growing larger, and she felt them tingle as she sank them into another portion of the mushroom.

She closed her eyes as she bent further forward. With her smooth ass up, she continued to feast as she ran her hand down her body. Her glowing skin was hot with magical energy, and her thighs tingled as she cupped her breasts.

"Oh..." she cooed softly as she opened her mouth and took another bite. She traced a finger around one of her hardened nipples and shuddered. She sighed languidly as she slipped her hand down her stomach, and she paused for a moment as she parted her legs slightly.

She didn't realize it, but the mushroom was half gone. She continued to eat it while she slipped a finger over her most sensitive part, and she held a bite in her mouth as she found the exact spot she was looking for.

Then, she swallowed. Seconds later, her eyes opened quickly as she sighed in pleasure and surprise. Her little clit pulsed against the tip of her finger, and she nudged it slightly, which sent a ripple of heat over her.

"Oh my..." she groaned as she began to rub herself. She could actually feel her clit growing beneath her finger, and the pleasure coupled with her desire for more was exquisite beyond anything she knew she was capable of feeling. Fervently, she began to rub herself as she took in another bite.

As her hand picked up speed, so did her appetite. Contrary to the fact that she had already eaten so much, she bit and chewed insatiably.

Her fingers became slick with her fluids as she moved them faster still. The sounds of her feminine cries echoed throughout the root strewn cavern, and her eyes began to well with tears, "Bigger!" She screamed in ecstasy as her body continued to swell. Sweat began to bead on her forehead as she rubbed herself frantically, and all the while she ate and ate.

The mushroom was nearly gone now, and Tia wasn't so small anymore. She was at least five feet tall, and her girlish figure had bloomed into that of a voluptuous woman. Her blue hair had grown down to her shoulders, and her heavy breasts jiggled rhythmically as her fingers played over her wet slit.

"Ah...ah!" Tia cried out as her mouth fell open. Bits of mushroom fell out in crumbles as she squealed, and a line of drool began to drip down the corner of her lips.

There was one last bite of the mushroom left. It was stuck to the stem in the very middle, and she yanked it away with her free hand before stuffing it into her waiting face.

The last surge of growth threw her over the edge. The smell of her sex filled her nostrils as she swallowed the final bite, and she looked down at herself with dismay. She was bigger than a hundred fairies, easily the size of a human, and the thought was enough to make her go mad.

Tia threw her head back and came. Her screams shook through the cavern as sweat, tears and drool ran down her face. Her body shook uncontrollably as she collapsed beside the now capless mushroom stem, and exhaustion overwhelmed her as the last tremors of pleasure forced her into sleep.

An ashen skinned boy scampered about the forest floor looking somewhat depressed. He'd been searching the area for days, and he was losing hope that he would ever find what he was looking for.

Upon his ankle was a splint and a wrap, and he was hobbling slightly as he went. Several days prior, he had accidentally injured himself while hunting, and it could have very well been the death of him. The forest he lived in was an entirely different place at night, and a person with a bum leg left out in the open was an easy mark.

He had just begun to drag himself home when a small flying woman approached him cautiously. He couldn't understand her language, but he could tell that she wanted to help him. She'd gone to his twisted ankle and placed her hands on it, then, somehow, he could feel a soft warmth in his bones. The injury hadn't been healed entirely, but it had been enough for him to make his way home. He tried to keep her there for just a moment, but she flew off before he could say a single word.

Since then, he'd done nothing but look for her. He hasn't gotten the chance to thank her properly, and, dismayed as he was by the experience, he secretly wanted to see her again.

The grey skinned boy, was in fact, not a boy at all. He was an exiled dark elf, a little more than a century in age, and one who lived alone in the most rural forest he was able to find.

Fairies, one of the world's oldest races, were thought to be long extinct by the majority of the populated countries. They'd been hunted down for their magical blood or captured in throngs simply because of their novelty. So, it was no wonder why the young dark elf was surprised to see the miniature woman, and even more so when he saw how beautiful she was.

He was about to give up and head home when he heard an odd noise overhead. It was midday and a good amount of sunlight was breaking through the trees, and he looked upward to see if he could find the source of it.

His eyes widened and his mouth fell open slightly as he took a step back. There, descending from the canopy, was a woman who looked oddly familiar. She was completely naked, and she did nothing to cover herself as she alighted upon the ground and walked toward him with a smile.

"It's you..." he breathed as he stood Frozen in place. His mind went blank as he tried to understand what was happening, but he was so completely taken by her appearance that he couldn't form cohesive thoughts.He had never seen or dreamed of a woman that looked anything like the one before him. She had no blemishes on her skin, and her physique dipped and dimpled in all of the right places. Her breasts were large and rounded and her perfect pink nipples looked enticingly edible. Her flat tummy flared out at her hips and her wide rump could be seen curving out just past her silhouette.

The blue haired woman tucked her wings together and stepped up to him. Her shimmering, multi-colored eyes took his breath away as she placed her hand on her chest in an introductory gesture, "Tia...et avil Tia."

He stared into her gaze as he swallowed hard and managed to mumble, "J...Joprin. I am Joprin."

She nodded nervously and paused before she drew forward unexpectedly and pressed her full lips against his.

Joprin melted. There was nothing sensible he could do against what was happening, and the moment was simply too overwhelming. He felt the softness of her skin as she pressed up against him, and her scent overtook his senses as he wrapped his arms around her. He'd never been with a woman, not in the century he'd been alive, and he clutched her tightly as he returned her kiss desperately.

Tia drew back after a moment, exhilarated and terrified by her recklessness. She considered the man before her and smiled nervously as she pointed in the direction he'd walked from , "Hu ve?"

Joprin nodded slowly as he deduced her meaning, "Yes...my home. We can go there."

The two stared at each other for a long moment before the elf quickly shrugged out of his cloak. He draped it over her shoulders and swallowed hard once more as he reached out tentatively towards her hand.

Tia took it and laced her fingers in between his as she took a deep breath. Together, the strange couple slowly made their way through the forest toward an exile's home.

12