All Comments on 'Forbidden Infatuations Ch. 1'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PeliosPeliosover 19 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

Grammer and spelling need some work, but the plot and character development and the development of erotic tension are all the work of a genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Moving

I fell that you should continue this particular story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Moving

I fell that you should continue this particular story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Please continue this story!

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
Please ! !

Please Continue This Excellent Sexciting Story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was hot! There needs to be another chapter.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
great story

would love to read more and would love to read if ashley joined them in a threesome

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years ago

This is a really good story. it flows so naturally, easy to read. And the story is so good. I love that Sandy realises her power over the mother and start using that.

The pace is also good, not rushing to the good parts.

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More plz 😍👍👍💖💖

☆☆☆☆☆ MORE PLZ

Secret_sex99Secret_sex99over 6 years ago
Best story ever

This story is the best ever. I have gotten off over it hundreds of times since I first read it in 2005 and I have been waiting for the sequel. The to be continued has been driving me crazy. This story is what made me bi. I was 100% straight and then all of a sudden I started fantasizing about blonde European exchange students who I could meet and be seduced by. It hasn't happened yet but it's my number 1 fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You man haters don't fail to disappoint. The husband is the bad guy because he finds Sandy hot but never acts upon it. Meanwhile, Louise leers at Sandy, has sexual fantasies, and acts "motherly" to get a cheap thrill when she "comforts" Sandy and she is brave. GTFOH! Louise is a certified/bona fide CREEP. Sandy is 18 but she is under the care of Louise. This Mother/Predator should be in the Sex Offender List.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous