Forbidden Infatuations Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I didn't cook them their favorite meal,' Carl grumbled.

'That's because you can't fucking cook can you?' said Louise, and then sniggered.

'Jesus,' he said, 'Just don't leave Ashley and Ally out of the picture alright? They looked a little confused.'

'For Christ sake Carl,' said Louise, exasperated and throwing down her book, 'the poor kids come a million miles from her homeland and doesn't have a mum to look after her and it my job to make sure she feels loved.'

'Well you weren't like that when she first got here, why the change?'

'Because I didn't see that she was so lonely and lost, she needs a good mother and a friend,' she said.

'What? She's a grown woman, she hasn't shown any signs of homesick and she's good friends with Ashley.'

'Just shutup alright Carl? Its bad enough I'm still sharing a bed with you, the least you can do is keep your mouth shut,' she said. 'You know nothing about women anyway, except how to piss them off.'

The conversation stopped for a few minutes. Carl was right, she didn't want Ashley to think there was any favoritism, but that didn't mean she had to agreed verbally with him.

'Are we still getting separated?' he said after a time.

'Yes,' said Louise straight away. 'The sooner the better.'

'What about the kids?'

'They know what's going on,' she said, 'It'll be a relief for everyone.'

One month later Carl and Louise got separated. It wasn't an emotional event, it was quite simple; Carl moved to another house only a few suburbs away taking Ally with him, leaving Louise with Ashley and Sandy. No one was upset; everyone was old enough to understand. Louise was overjoyed with her freedom, wondering why she hadn't pressed for a separation sooner. Now she felt free, like she was single again. It was fun having the house with just the girls. Louise went out with friends on the weekend and she was free to pursue her crush on Sandy, uninhibited.

Sandy was also becoming closer to her adopted mother, they spent a lot of time together watching television and chatting after school. Sandy would lean her head on her shoulder as they watched television together. Louise loved it; she put her arms around her and held her close, worshipping the lovely teenager. Everynight she tucked her in bed and gave her a kiss, sometimes they chatted for an hour before Sandy went to sleep. Some nights Louise helped Sandy undress, slowly unbuttoning her clothes and helping her into her pajamas, like she was her little girl. Sandy loved the attention and liked to hear Louise's stories about her life. Louise even made some up to keep her happy. Sandy listened to every word she said with a smile, resting her head on her lap.

One day after school, Sandy came home and sat down to watch the four thirty soap opera with Louise, who held her close and let her rest her head on her shoulder.

'How was school sweetie?' she said, rubbing her shoulder.

'Good,' said Sandy, 'I think I need some clothes, new clothes and underwear.'

'Oh really?' said Louise, excited by the thought of Sandy trying on lingerie in a shop.

'Yes look,' said Sandy, and staring at Louise, lifted up her school uniform dress showing her white undies. 'What you think?'

Louise stared at surprise and excitement at seeing the girl's crotch again, thinking the underwear looked fine, but if Sandy wanted more, she would buy them for her.

'They look okay,' said Louise, still staring, 'but I'll buy you some more anyway. Perhaps you want some more sexy, like black lace, something more mature, these are very girlish.'

Sandy smiled and left her skirt hitched up, noting Louise's reaction. 'You like to look yes?'

Louise went red and stopped looking. 'What do you mean?'

'I see you look my skirt,' said Sandy simply, then added, 'It's okay, I don't mind.'

Louise was dumbfounded and uncomfortable at being caught out; she didn't want to admit that she liked looking at Sandy's body.

'I want you to look,' continued Sandy, noticing her confusion and embarrassment.

'That's ok,' said Louise, looking into her blue eyes. 'You don't have to.'

'I want you to,' repeated Sandy.

'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Ok,' said Louise, feeling stupid. She looked at Sandy's panty covered crotch. Sandy lifted her skirt up further so she could see more.

'Is good?' she asked.

'Beautiful,' said Louise, stroking her hair.

'You want me to take off?' she asked.

Louise felt a rush of blood to her head at the thought of seeing Sandy's naked vagina again and nodded, unable to mouth yes. Sandy did as she asked straight away, lifting her bum off the couch and taking her panties down to her ankles, then looked at Louise for approval. Louise stared at the little tuft of blonde hair and the little crease of her vagina, it was the prettiest thing she'd ever seen and she felt very aroused at being so close to it.

'You like?' said Sandy.

'Yes Sandy very much,' said Louise. 'Your so beautiful.'

'Thank you,' she said, 'I show you when you want to see, ok?'

Louise kissed her hair and rubbed her shoulder again. 'Thank you.' She thought it must have been a ludicrous sight, a half naked teenager with a middle aged woman sitting together watching a soap opera.

'When does Ashley get home?' she asked, worried that they would get caught.'

'I think, not to six,' said Sandy, 'She won't see, don't worry mum.'

Louise kissed her hair again and held her lovingly, thrilled that Sandy would let her see her when she wanted to look, she only had to ask. She loved her even more now; realizing she was smart enough to know her needs and wants. She feasted her eyes on the beautiful sight. Sandy's thighs were together, making a v crease at her pelvis, the wonderful tan skin and the curves of her thighs were exquisite, the little tuft of blonde hair was so fine it could have been weaved out of gold, the top of her crease was delicately carved into the young woman, her pink secrets hidden tight and secure in her young womanhood. Louise was lost in gazing into its perfection. She noticed after a time, Sandy was staring at her; the slanted blue eyes hung lazily half closed, as she did sometimes when she was relaxed, she smiled when Louise looked at her.

'Do you want me to stop looking?' said Louise.

'Not, please look,' said Sandy, 'I like watching you beautiful face watch me, with so much love.'

Louise was flattered that she thought she was beautiful. She was indeed attractive, but she hadn't been made to feel special for a long time. They both sat there for another half an hour before Sandy put her panties back on and lowered her school dress, incase Ashley got home early.

That night, after Ashley had gone to bed, Louise was excited about tucking Sandy in for the evening knowing that she was allowed to look at her pussy with Sandy's permission. She came in her room and closed the door. Sandy smiled and was already undressing.

'You tuck me in now?' she asked.

Louise nodded. Sandy continued undressing until she was completely naked, her lithe body looked inviting in the soft light. Louise helped her into her pajamas, placing the top. Sandy stopped her from buttoning it up, leaving it open like a jacket.

'You want to watch again?' she asked innocently.

Louise nodded again. Sandy turned to the bed, displaying her firm little ass as she took off the covers and lay down on the bed. She didn't cover herself up, but lay practically naked, her nightshirt only just covering her nipples, leaving a line of her fine skin from her pubic hair, between her small cleavage and then to her head. She patted the bed where Louise usually sat, indicating for her to come over, her eyes not leaving her.

Louise sat next to her, trembling at the new development in their relationship. She was very aroused by the young woman and wanted to hold her again in her arms. Sandy sensed this and put her head on lap with a contended sigh, Louise stroked her hair and told her a story as she always did, finding it hard to concentrate with the naked girl so close, her warm body and sweet smell.

After the story was over, Sandy looked up at her from her lap, her eyes half closed and lazy, like a cats. Louise stroked her face, loving her blue eyes. She looked at her body again and could smell that Sandy was aroused; her sweet perfume made her feel aroused too. Sandy stared at her, their thoughts connecting.

'Do you need to masturbate?' said Louise, a little awkwardly. Sandy stared up at her and nodded. There was silence. Louise wasn't sure if Sandy wanted her to leave, she wanted to stay and watch her, but didn't have the courage to ask.

'You want to watch me?' asked Sandy with a smile, reading Louise's mind.

Louise kept the excitement out of her voice. 'Yes that'd be nice, if it's okay with you?'

Sandy nodded and slowly sat up. 'I want you to hold me, like on couch,' she said.

'Ok,' said Louise, nearly melting on the bed. She took off her shoes and sat on the bed behind Sandy, who leaned back against her, her beautiful head resting on the older woman's breasts. Louise held her around her waist awkwardly for a long moments and then began to relax, enjoying the warmth of Sandy's body and the view; she could see right down Sandy's cleavage, the nightshirt had come open, her small and red nipples were hard and standing at attention. Sandy opened her thighs and wet her middle finger with her tongue. Then she lowered it to her little bud and began circling it around slowly, moaning straight away. Louise's breath became quicker as she watched her, she could feel the gentle rise and fall of Sandy's breathing becoming faster, she could feel her heart beating against her body. She could smell her hair and sweet breath.

Sandy spread open her delicate rose petal with her left hand and rubbed her clit with the right, once again Louise could see the exquisite pink of her inner vagina, and her breathing became heavier as did Sandy's who was approaching orgasm. Every movement Sandy made was felt by Louise, she could feel her pelvis tightening as she approached orgasm, her arching back pressed hard in Louise's breasts, her face came up almost on Louise's shoulder. Louise came watching her, she closed her eyes tightly, her mouth shut, breathing hard through her nose, the orgasm was tense and long, unbelievable, like nothing she'd ever had. When it was beginning to subside, Sandy's orgasm was just beginning, she rubbed her clit hard until she reached her moment of peak, her body tensing. Louise held her throughout her orgasm, stroking her hair until she calmed down. They both lay there, recovering for long minutes. Then Louise got up and gently lay Sandy back down on the bed, she looked into her eyes and stroked Sandy's soft face.

'That was wonderful,' said Sandy, holding Louise's hand. Louise smiled and got her pajamas bottoms off the floor and helped her put them on, noticing how much moisture was all over her vagina and her inner thighs. Sandy got back in bed and Louise pulled the covers up around her neck.

'Goodnight,' said Louise, a little unsure what to say after the intense last few minutes.

'Goodnight,' said Sandy. She propped herself up on one elbow and kissed Louise on the lips this time, instead of on the cheek. Her lips were soft and a little moist. It was a quick peck, but it stirred up at lot of feeling between them. They both stared into each others eyes.

'Goodnight,' said Louise again, blown away by the soft kiss.

'Goodnight,' said repeated, she kissed her again on the lips, then once more, they lay back down, turning on her side, preparing to go to sleep. Louise kissed her forehead and turned out the light.

She went back to her room, sitting on the bed, thinking about what had happened. She could taste Sandy's saliva on her lips and she liked being kissed that way, it felt wonderful, feminine, and affectionate. She undressed, removed her soiled panties and put on a nightdress and began to masturbate again, thinking of Sandy's body. Then, after another incredible orgasm, she slept.

12