Forbidden Pride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, mom." I say to her and sit up in the tub. My mostly deflated member sliding out of her limp hand.

"I love you, too. We have to keep this a secret from Pete and Chrissy." I find that my body seems stronger now than earlier. As if the release energized me. It only with a bit of a wobble that I stand up in the tub.

"Then you need to stop being so noisy. I bet Chrissy has been listening the whole time." An unusual confidence bolsters me while I step past my mother, still kneeling on the floor. She eyes my flaccid member when I walk past her.

"You're a naughty boy." Is all she says. She leans forward to use a hand to get her feet under her. While I wrestle my shorts on, mom drains the bath water and starts to peel off her jeans.

"And tired. Goodnight, mom." I look behind me as I leave to find her now peeling off her panties. Not only did my mom just jerk me off, she came with me. And now she's just flashing me her bare ass while I leave. What is going on?

When I get out of the bathroom into the large main room with both beds, Chrissy smiles at me. While mom and I were busy, Chrissy has lost her pants. Her tee shirt is long enough to come midway down her thigh, but a lot of her shapely legs are visible. I guess she took my suggestion to help seriously because she's already pulled the blankets down on the closest bed and gestures for me to climb in. I am not questioning it and silently crawl into the space.

The sound of running water comes out of the bathroom again and I know mom is in the shower. Chrissy crawls under the blankets with me. She snuggles up to me and lays her head on my chest and her arm around my body. Chrissy smells good, like vanilla and cinnamon at the same time. I fall asleep wondering how she can smell so strongly of dessert.

At first my sleep is just blackness and a depth of rest I've never known, but eventually I dream again. It starts with me and the black haired woman again. Her face is still hidden from my view. We have travelled a great distance together, and now we are back home. Dream terrain seems to instantly change from following her through the wilderness to being in an old village. People I've never seen before greet us like old friends as she leads me to a hut on the outskirts of the others that I know is our home. She turns to me to say my name, and for the first time I see the face of my dream woman. It's Chrissy. Her lips, Chrissy's lips, mouth my name, Morgan.

"Morgan, wake up." The voice starts to pull me out of my deep sleep, but the tickling on my chest does more to draw my attention. I moan as I get my eyes open, and the feeling on my chest intensifies.

"Mom out getting a bigger rental and supplies for the ride home. She said to get you ready." Chrissy sits on the edge of the bed and has already thrown the blankets off of me. Her blue eyes sparkle playfully as she trails a fingernail lightly over my chest. It's like she knows how sensitive my chest is. The stiffness in my shorts is back with a ferocity.

"Okay, Chrissy. I need to use the bathroom." I don't finish the statement with the whole truth, that I have to go jerk off because she's driving me wild between the dream and the way her finger trails over my now super sensitive chest. She stands up from the bed as I swingy legs over the side and sit up. I feel three times better than I did yesterday. Barely any muscles ache outside of the one standing at attention in my shorts.

"Wait, Morgan. Mom told me about your problem, and I want to help." The Chrissy I remember was all fire and brimstone, constantly fighting with mom and our step father Pete. Now though, she appears as submissive a girl as I've ever seen. Still wearing just her long tee shirt and panties, she slowly drops to her knees in front of me. There's a moment where she looks up into my eyes and we both know this is really happening. When she pulls her shirt off over her head, she reveals a matching red bra and panty set with just enough lace to tease me with a view of her soft large nipples. This isn't the time to tease.

"The bra too," I tell her with a voice so firm I surprise myself. She nods silently and with a practiced action reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra. Her tits are wonderfully firm and at least twice as big as moms.

"Do you like them?" She asks me. Then she presses them together and up toward me, presenting her round soft flesh to me.

"A dream come true," I tell her honestly. I've never been very confident sexually, and I don't know if it's her submissiveness, the fact that I've been dreaming about her, or what happened with mom last night, but this is a new me. To be honest, it might be a combo of all three. I pull my shorts down as I stand in front of her, my hardness barely an inch away from her face and oozing pre come. Chrissy slowly and sensually licks her soft lips.

"Suck it," I order her, and without any hesitation she does just that. She wraps her lips around my head and starts to suck softly, flicking her tongue across the hole every few seconds as she does. I have no idea how I hold on through the assault of my senses, but I manage not to come during her first enervating assault.

After a few minutes she starts to run her hands up and down my bare legs. Her mouth starts to take more and more of me until she needs to open up her throat to get in the last inch. I can't believe how good she is at it. Slowly, she builds speed, in and out. Her hands eventually find her way to my ass and work to push me into her mouth with every stroke.

When I start to get close some kind of animal awakens inside me. My fingers seem to work on their own accord and grasp her hair. With her hair in my hands I start to really fuck her mouth and throat. Chrissy starts to gag, but her hands on my ass keep urging me to fuck her face. A tremor starts in my legs and works its way up to my crotch and with one sudden last thrust I come down my half sister's throat. Even though I let go of her hair she keeps sucking on me till I'm completely soft.

"That was amazing. I can't wait to fuck your brains out when we get home," she finally says after cleaning me off. Her hands start down between her legs rubbing herself.

"Mom's back." She is parked just outside of the hotel room now, rearranging things in the car.

"Oh, god. I need to come." Her eyes roll back into her head in pleasure, but we are on the edge of being caught. I'm not sure what mom would think about it, but I don't want to risk the future of what's happening with my dream girl at my feet.

"Chrissy stop. Save it till we get home." She does stop touching herself, but doesn't move from her position at my feet. A look of extreme disappointment crosses her sexy face.

"But..." She starts to say. The new dominant side of me doesn't want to play this game.

"Get up. Get dressed before mom catches us. Think about how I'm going to fuck you stupid when we get home and I promise you will come like you never have before." I don't know how I can promise that. If the blow job is any indication, Chrissy has much more experience than I do. When I reach my hand down to her to help her up, she smiles at me softly and takes my hand. We wind up standing there face to face, me in my gym shorts and Chrissy is just in her red panties. I kiss her hard and fiercely. Our tongues only dance on enough for me to taste my self in her mouth.

"You're so bad," she tells me when the kiss breaks off. My body feels amazingly recovered from yesterday, live with energy as I gather my tee shirt and wrestle it on. Chrissy has gathered her clothes and heads to the bathroom to get herself together when one last idea strikes me.

"Leave the bra off." Again, some new part of me is speaking to her. It's not a request or a suggestion. It is an order to my woman. She glances back at me long enough to nod in acceptance and then enters the bathroom, closes the door behind her. My mind races with dirty thoughts and fantasies of both Chrissy and my mom. After getting shoes on, I go see if mom needs any help outside while we wait for my dreamy half sister to join us.

12