All Comments on 'Forbidden Temptations'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another nice read!

I thought this was quite interesting. You developed the plot well.

The husbands actions were strong and rational.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

As usual, a first rate story by you. My only suggestion is that you find another editor.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
each country has it way people act

the dumbest wife in the world.and the hubby wasn't much different.stop fucking hubby and playing around with boss.after hubby told her to back off she still played around with boss,so boss think she his.are you thinking rape or consent to cover her affair.when boss was to do to her whathey did to rolanie and have a sore pussy.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A very good

account of a husbands actions to keep his marriage intact.

It's a very good thing that he had the key!!! Annie could have become the next porn queen if he had not had it!!

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Very good

It's always a pleasure to read a WinterFrog story! The men always seem to be very realistic and decisive in their reactions to perceived problems with their wives.

No wimps here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Your stories are always fresh and enlightening. I have read them all and appreciate the Scandinavian flair that is evident. Keep up the Great Work and change nothing!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
WOW this was SOOOO BAD its hard to say

jesus this story sucks shit on toast.

Fregen says "NO wimps here." well lets see...

In the story Hubby the super wimp says

" Rosalie told us she was sorry for what she had done to help Ronny in his efforts to seduce Annie, which caused problems for us, mostly for me, in our relationship. We told her that we had no hard feelings against her because her interference had probably saved our marriage....!!!!"

are you fucking kidding me? You cannot be serious!!!

and Fregen thinks the Hubby is NOT a wimp?

why should the hubby keep this whore wife? what is her redeeming value?

By the wife' own admission she DID tease Robin and Ronny and did flirt with them and DID wnat to go on the Fuck raft trip...

why would a wife listen or give any consideration to someone like Rosalie ? I suppose that coud happen IF the hubby was acting in boorish or insensitive manner but as the author tells us Nothing like that was going on.

why would the wife develop SOME FEELINGS for ronny? why would any man want to keep a wife around who thinks she has the right to fuck anyone any place at any time?

Does anyone doubt that if the hubby had NOT stopped the rape the wife would of gotten off with several monster orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eh

The grammar isn't great and there are many mistakes. Editing would have taken this story farther,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another fine story you've gotten us into...

Thanks, interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Language Issues

Sure there are some grammar issues in Winterfrog's stories. I guess I'd like to see his critics write as well in Swedish. I have read many of his stories and have never found grammar issues to interfere with my understanding of the story. This story was up to his usual great standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

I like the story for the most part. I would NOT have let Rosalie into my circle of friends after what she did. It turned out well, but that was an accident, her intentions were bad, so she is NO friend. Plus Annie was stupid and didn't listen to her husband, but an outsider. She would have had to suffer thru some over the knee spankings to adjust her attitude for the future, and as a rememberance of what could have happened! Hubby was kinder than I would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with Boyd

Yeah, Get a new editor. It's not the translation that bothers me. I've totally gotten used to that from all of your other stories. It's the many many mispelled word the editor should be correcting. I like your stories, and have even gotten fond of the quirky translation, but do yourself a favor and try another editor.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I dont care about the spelling or the grammar

I dont find either distracting or confusing and I dont have any problems reading Winterfrog's stories. Some people care about that (maybe even the author if he is doing this as a learning excersize more than anything) but as long as I dont have to work to figure out what is meant, Im happy.

I liked the story itself. Neither of the main characters was perfect and neither was evil. It was a good story about a normal couple's normal marriage and a crisis in said marriage. The wife isnt just chasing after anythign with a dick and going from normal wife to gang-bang whore overnight. She is taken in by smooth talkers at work and infatuated with the excitement and/or idea of dating. Not hard to believe when a person gets comfortable with a steady relationship without suprises or excitement.

The husband isnt moping around wondering how he will ever survive if his wife throws their marriage away. He tries to get her to see reason but gets mad fairly quickly when she continues on her current path. He even starts dating (sort of) when it looks like the wife isnt going to be disuaded from finding excitement with her bosses.

The only minor problems I had with the story was that the bad guys where a little over-done and that the ending was a bit rushed. The author did explain the bosses by telling of the drugs and having the husband wonder how they thought they could get away with rape but I think it would have been better with a bit more moderate antagonist. Not saying he should have been a nice guy or anything since a nice guy doesnt pursue married women and try to destroy marriages just for fun. A run of the mill asshole instead of a rapist would have made more drama in the story though since the husband couldnt have used the wifes almost rape as a way to brush all their problems under the rug.

This ending seemed to just focus on her near miss with the rapists and didnt really deal with her behaviour leading up to that night. Husband didnt really deal with all the things she did prior to the party and they seemed to jump from a couple on the verge of divorce, back to happily married in no time flat. Wife did apologize and recognize how poorly she acted but they husband didnt seem to care about any of it as long she didnt have actual intercourse with them.

Im not saying they should have split - I am glad they worked things out and stayed together. Just think the road back to where they started (average, stable marriage) should have had a couple more bumps in it.

All in all, it was a good story though. Thanks for writing.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
Refreshing.

I enjoy your stories, Winterfrog. Your characters are unique

and I find that refreshing. I'm sure glad you don't write stories like Harryin Va. He can tell authors like you how their characters should behave, but did you notice the stories he has to his credit? NONE, not one! I'd love to meet Harry's wife. Sure, language leaves a little to be desired. Or does it really? It helps me get a image of Swedish characters in a small Swedish town acting and talking and handling their problems like Swedish people might. I'll admit that language does give me some pauses, but the story is good enough to hold me to it. As to how the characters acted in this story, I think they acted very real. As imperfect humans, we all react differently. Your character used wisdom and self control to show his wife that she had to make her own decision. Is it any wonder that she chose to remain faithful to her husband? I don't think so.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well, Winterfrog I'm kinda split here

And I gotta point a thing or two here. I have to say before I start that I can see some of Harry's points too. I very *rarely* dislike a story by you, but this one has me on the fence.

On one hand the husband did some pretty quick thinking to keep his wife from cheating, make some back-up plans, point out holes in her ranting, point out the problems the wife was creating in the marriage, and stop the rape by doing a some quick thinking.

But on the other hand the husband started lining up a replacement for his wife, but it was the wife of another man. That's never a nice thing to do regardless. The story was written so that the only bad guys were Ronny and Robin. What about Rosalie? Not only did she drive the wedge in the family (mean they had 2 kids she was helping destroy for her own personal benifit), but she lost her own family because of her cheating, she was helping 2 men cheat on their wives, and she was the company whore. Uhhhmmm.

And she found someone where she worked (because she didn't loose her job, but went up a step) who didn't care he was dating a women who litterly slept her way into her job and now everyone knows she was her bosses whore, and the character says he doesn't care? Uhhmmmm.

And now everyone is one big group of friends.

The wife is "quickly" forgiven for weeks/months of mental abuse of the husband because he won't let her have the affair she wanted to explore and the husband quickly forgives the wife who was trying her best to cheat and actually confessed that she only didn't because the husband wouldn't give her the chance she kept trying to create, Rosalie is forgiven for trying to bring his wife into her lifestyle of sleeping with married men, Susanne's husband forgives and forgets another man was sniffing around his wife trying to take her from him, and after the wife is told by Susanne that if everything hadn't worked out for her she fully intended to take her husband from her, the wife Anne is perfectly ok with Susanne (who professed intrested in the husband) having lunch with him once a month?

I mean this story was the strange mix of a huge train wreck of realationships and intellegent actions. The husband was intellengent in handling what was going on with his wife, but he was just as guilty as she was in the end. He wanted to cheat but wanted to be free of his wife to assist in breaking up someone else's marriage. The same thing that Robin was doing to his.

Normally I'm a big fan of your writing, but I can't honestly say I'm a fan of this story though.

Regards and continue writing, your style is greatly appreciated.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He never listens

You got a 00 for always insisting on doing the grammar check yourself. English is a SECOND language in the Scandanavias. Again, please get some assistance from the editors of this site. What is wrong with you already? Swallow your pride Viking and let's move on. Arrghh!

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I'm sorta split too

Something about the story made my skin creep, and I'm sure it was the offhand way everything before the attempted rape was so obviously ignored. Nothing much was really resolved, except by a few blithe words written by the author with no justification in the story.

The author's brief is to put sufficient information in the story to make his outcome a reasonable proposition. In this story winterfrog missed the mark by a wide margin.

I can't agree with Risq's assessment of the husband. Susanne's marriage was in trouble before he ever spoke to her - he caused none of her problems. And I can't see how looking around after his wife gave him every indication she was about to leave is a crime as bad as hers. Even after she missed the raft trip she still lunched with the guy and was in his hotel room - quite reasonable for hubby to assume she was intent on fucking the guy (if she hadn't already), and all this despite his warning that he would not continue in the marriage unless she woke up to herself.

She very obviously didn't wake up, so he started making alternative arrangements which he was not going to act on until/unless he and Annie divorced:

"On the other hand, if she was interested in an affair, I didn't wanted to give her any false hope about that before Annie and I had decided to go different ways." He was also quite happy to miss a date when she said she and her husband were trying to resolve their problems.

So, he was NOT out to screw anyone else, unlike his stupid wife who was hell bent on getting Ronnie into her bed.

Back to the story - it is a plot admirably suitable for a reconciliation, but not on the unbelievable terms proposed in this story.

I always expect better from Winterfrog and I hope he will bounce back better than ever next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to agree with...

the other commenters that this story left me puzzled. Was it a good marriage in the end because the husband stopped her from cheating or because she stayed with him? Both the husband and Annie admitted that she would have had an affair with Ronny except for Rosalie's interference. So Ronny was giving Annie what her husband is not?

Basically, the story presents this situation not about martial fidelity but whether the husband catches the wife and the town knows about the affair. It also sounds like a business arrangement rather than a marriage. Not once did I read that they said I love you. Who wants to keep 24 hour surveillance on your spouse?

I also agree with Risq that the husband behavior (i.e., shopping for a replacement wife who is married) indicated no love on his part. Overall, there were no good guys in this story and I wondering in the end why I cared about whether they stayed together.

Also the piece about the legal standing of the three rapists seemed unbelieveable. Is it ok to rape someone in Scandinavia?

SleeplessinMD

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
About rape in Sweden

In Sweden we actually have week laws when it concerns rape. But we usually have week laws when it concerns murder to. Week justice system overall in my oppinion.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Ok story and doing much better on the English!

Not bad. Your use of Engllish is steadily inproving. Your plotting is improving as well. Keep up the good work!

Is there some reason Swedes like to call use animals names? :-) Winterfrog, Tigerfish? Must be something in the meatballs. :)))

Tigerfish:

It is "weak laws" and "weak justice system" and "murder too"

to is a preposition, week is 7 days. :-)

BTW, any know anything about expatriating to Europe? :-)))

Best regards,

C

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Hey Kanga,

The reason I thought the husband was just as bad as the wife was for these reasons:

I agree with you that he didn't cause Susanne's problems in her marriage because she had a problem when they met where her husband was more intrested in sports than her, but how did his wife's Annie determination to cheat start out? She started out by having "innocent" lunches with her boss and that lead to her starting to have feelings for her boss. But she only wanted to explore those feelings after Rosealie started filling her head full of lies. But explore them she wanted to do badly

What did the husband do? After Rosealie broke up the peace in his home by lying to his wife, he went out with some single friends and met a woman at a bar. They hit it off. He found out during the course of the night she was married. But that didn't stop him because they exchanged cell phone numbers. Later they called each other to talk a few times. Later they started going out for "innocent" lunches or meals together. They setup up times to meet, and when Susanne had to cancel, they setup alternate plans for another day.

But regardless I don't know about you, but where I come from what the husband was doing is called "dating". You know, where you meet someone you like, you exchange telephone numbers, you call them to talk, you meet them at a resturant, you discuss your problems and talk about things that intrest you, and you start going out to eat together. You know "Dating". Almost all of us married folks did this at some point before we got married.

He told his wife he wouldn't stand by why she cheated on him, but he was willing to divorce his wife and then have an affair with Susanne, who at that time he had no idea if she would even be willing to leave her husband for him (which is still wrong if your planning on convincing another man's wife to leave them for you. If she left on her own thats one thing, but he was planning on trying to tempt her) or if she would be willing to see him on the side. But he was already MARRIED to another woman, and here he was talking falling in love with another "married" woman.

Even in the clip you posted he said he didn't want to give Susanne any false hopes about having an affair till Annie was out of the picture. I'm sorry, but that's not noble. I would have been different if he said "Till we're both divorced", but in the story he wasn't planning waiting for her divorce to tell her he was falling in love with her. To me wanting to have an affair with a married woman, but only if your not married yourself, can't be seen as a good thing. How is that remotely a noble act performed by anyone? He's only a bad guy if he's cheats and is the one who is married?

In my book, dating a married woman, while you yourself are married, wanting to confess your love for her after you get divorce, but before she is divorced herself, and making plans to have an affair with her after you have gotten a divorce, to me is just as bad as your wife having lunch with her boss, making plans to have sex with him behind her husbands back.

Both of them were major league wrong, yet everyone in the story by the end of it went:

"Well all's for given for the attempts to cheat. Last one to bed for sex is a rotten egg. Sex always fixes the problems and makes everything better".

That what just blew me away.

-Risq

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
Sorry about that

Sorry about that, was quite tired when i posted that hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's call greener pasture on the other side of

the fence. the story boasts an honest tale in terms of how an "average" person "thinks": the wife's honest in her admitting to the fact that slowly, if nothing had come into the equation, that she'd likely sleep with ron or whoever else she comes across who wines and dines her...

can't get more honest than that. doesn't mean she doesn't love her kids or family; it is simply the drag of life,,, familarity breeds contempt and dissatisfaction. but for most who cheat, they SOON wake up to the fact that the grass they are standing on NOW, with the new person, is no green than their old pasture,,,, indeed, for some, the old pasture is likely now greener than it actually was, especially if you're talking about skipping out on a pouse and children who loved you, for some philandering romeo who is now just fucking you like some cow and is starting to look at other young women,,,

luckily the husband in this story --- though he pray to god for deliverance, he was also rowing his leaking boat frantically towards shore! --- was able to intervene, at the right place and time, prompting his wife to confess honestly to him as to what likely would have become of her!

refreshing? yes! if you don't like it, that's tough!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
sorry GREENER PASTURE -- you are way off

your post and reasoning is crap. You may have a mental intelligence problem

Your assertion that this is a honest tale about a bored wife ... as you said

..."that she'd likely sleep with ron or whoever else she comes across who wines and dines her...

...can't get more honest than that. doesn't mean she doesn't love her kids or family; it is simply the drag of life,,, familarity breeds contempt and dissatisfaction...."

sorry dummy but that is crap. A spouse who under goes that Major change over a short period of time ... to the point where the wife is arguing with her husband she has the right to fuck anyone outside the marriage-- the wife did argue that!!-- clearly does NOT love her kids and or fmaily.

that level of risk is NOT compatable with love..

why is itthat Husbands are never allowed ot get bored with life?

the other issues here are

1) that ROSALIE who was the main cause of all this walked away scott free and was forgiven

2) and the wife believed her FIRST

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smart story and in the ‘ZONE’!

First, I am sorry for the delay in posting my appreciative comments. A story as yours deserved an immediate comment, especially since quite a number of comments did not recognize how good this story is.

The concept of ‘damage control’ is rarely presented in LW and I would even speculate that it’s not very popular in the US, in which the dominant paradigm is “all or nothing”. The husband in this story makes great use of this concept, and for the readers it has broad implications even if it does not sound too sexy. . Let’s see. Initially Rosalie looks like the worst thing that could happen to this couple. She provokes; she creates hustle and alarm, and… that’s how she saves their marriage! How about that? Without the unintended whistle blower that she turns to be (not due to any good will on her part) the disaster of the developing relations with the boss would have never stopped before turning into a full blown affair. It touches on the concept of learning how to identify, and then take advantage of UN-INTENDED CONSEQUENCES in life (and there are always some!) It also touches on the concept of TURNING CRISIS TO YOUR SIDE. Crisis comprises of two equal parts: What happened and what you do with what happened. What happened is strife and breakdown. It is also an opportunity (if uninvited) to re arrange the building blocks of the previous paradigm.

The couple in this story functions as a couple at a level which is significantly lower then average. But that does not make the story any worse! It makes it non formulaic and very good at that, since as such, they are convincing both in their struggles and in their follies. I especially LOVED the fact that you broke the mold by NOT having any of them actually cheating .You demonstrated (hopefully to other writers too) the art of walking on a razor thin line – between temptation to loyalty –keeping it in the ZONE that is the grey! Creating great tension; toying with our expectations and surprising us (by diverting from the regular cheating story) BRAVO!

I was thinking about Harry’s comments (once I cleansed them from the unnecessary derogatory language aimed at the reader he disagreed with). Well, despite that language not because of it, I agree with you that wife’s behaviors thinking and intentions are much more troubling than the story allows. I mean, this marriage even if ‘saved’ for now, is in BIG trouble. But, Harry, let me offer you a thought for your consideration.

1. Could we agree that the percentage of divorces of total marriages, say after seven years is around fifty?

2. Let me suggest to you that if we wanted to follow your assertion in your comment and deem every case of one spouse having thoughts (for as long as you want to assume – weeks; months) about adultery; combined with plans to do it in upcoming opportunity; combined with ongoing flirtatious behavior as a case which should result in divorce ON TOP of all the other reasons for which couples divorce: growing apart; adultery; financial; emotional physical abuse; falling out of love etc etc – then the percentage of divorces would have been to my estimate in the high 80’s. But people don’t divorce THAT easy, and IMHO, nor should they. Here is why. At times many- dare I say most married people will have straying thoughts act flirtatiously and even dream of the next opportunity to act out on those fantasies. Key point is WILL THEY ACT OUT? I will just guess here that your answer will be yes. My sense is - most will stop at the last moment (or well before it) and so that they do not cross a line which cannot be “uncrossed”. True, this is a different universe from the one in LW section of LIT. But I believe that short of having really bad relations on other respect people usually will not act out on fantasies and even opportunities to risk destruction of their family. Yes I am curious to hear your feedback but I would appreciate one without name-calling.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
I am mystified !

Could have sworn that I put all identifying codes etc. But here I see anon. Well It's KOLKORE's comments under the title "Smart story and in the 'zone'".

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
I had to read this a few times, but

I believe I finally know how I feel about this story. You seem to have stagnated at this level of your english writing development. Much better than your early stuff, but it doesn't seem to me that you've gotten any better the last eighteen months or so. Your innovative twists to established plotlines are second to none (on this site). However, it seems to me that you've fallen into the same track like too many loving wives scribes. You dig your wives in too deep. This woman did not deserve forgiveness so swiftly. She wanted to be romanced and she got it. "Ronny" obviously picked up on her subconscious signals (according to the author, only the wife and Rosalie was getting any attention from R&R). She even admitted to hugging and kissing her Boss! That's just not done in civilized society. I've been working for the same woman for SEVEN YEARS (and she is a hottie)and we've never carried on like "Annie" and "Ronny". The husband was no prize either. "Susanna" (or whatever her name was) was acting JUST LIKE HIS WIFE, but she was attractive to him?!?! I mean, she had no real complaint against her spouse other than he liked relaxing with a beer or two after working all week long!!! It was an ok tale, but there were some huge plot holes. Keep writing please. You are still one of the best and I anxiously await your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this a stupid story plot

if a married woman in another man apartment and kissing him in public,what the fuck.no respect for dumb husband.stop fucking husband and kissing boss in eatery.she caught the men to try to fuck her.she gave the boss impression she was looking for something .the first time he ask her out she should said no,but she excepted the boss invite to go out.two dumby together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The stupid person below me

is ignorant of the Scandinavian culture and can not understand how a husband can act like a man when all it knows of is wimp corporate minded British woosey men, or what represents a man in Britain.

Ignore it Winterfrog and keep writing good stories where men have testicles

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wives fuck over husbands in europe is that normal

this wife did everything she could to disrespect her husband.going to another man room and kissing him in public is a no,no.stop fucking the husband and swearing at him isn't good.listening to others over husband is a sign that wife is ready to move on.men of europe act weak and wimpy.married women don't act like that and still married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boringgg!!!!

Well written and boring!!!! ZZZZZZZ

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I gave it a good score for your efforts here...

But, I think I have to agree with Harry in Virginia. For my money he was a wimpy assed "pussy" of a husband. For my money, Annie might as well have fucked her boss. She certainly intended to. Cheating is after all a matter of degrees. I think she more than crossed the line and deserved to have her shit put out into the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To the idiot Anon-language issue

You got to be kidding? Why would anybody want to even attempt writing in another language when they haven't got the basics down and not fluent enough in the language to write a coherent sentence. Why would you want your readers to struggle reading ridiculous structured sentences. Be realistic, your statement "This story was up to his usual great standards" is the most absurd comment I've ever read. It's no surprise your standards are very low indeed. I speak three languages and write in two, but would never attempt to write a story in a language not my native tongue. One thinks differently and structures sentences differently in another language, and it's very evident when reading this author. At least get an English editor to iron out some of the problems. Anon you don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As for the story ....

.... I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just another crap story.

From a crappy illiterate "writer" !

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I stick with my theory. Women in this country enjoy much more latitude in their relations with other men.

Of course, their actions would never pass the husband test over here.

I think most readers pass over that when reading Winterfrog's stories. He has consistently wrote that he cannot stop or interfere with anything she wants to do such as dining, hugging,kissing or bragging about another man that she admires. If the husband complains or says something than he is mad, insane, or seeing ghosts that are not there, and she can threaten him with divorce or withold her affections because he is acting like a jealous ass. As Winterfrog writes...he must warn her first, alert her as to consequences and then gather proof that she has gone beyond that and is actually cheating sexually with other men. He also seems to write that he must try to prevent her going too far. If she does he is obligated to be a man in his small town and punish the cad putting horns on him. Whether he reconciles or doesn't is up to him, though he must be civil and fair to the wife even though he divorces her. I wish my first divorce had gone that way instead of the bitterness we shared. One thing I learned...taking the moral high road doesn't gain you a damn thing in the divorce over here at all!

We all know that in America, any type of relations described above is taking something away from the husband and is disrespecting him because he is the one taking care of her, providing for her, being there for her, loving both her and the children. This is based in trust of the vows made during a wedding at the beginning of their marriage. Vows that are often broken over a period of time for whatever reason. I don't know how weddings go over there but evidently forsaking all others only applies to having sex with another man. Forsaking all others in all other ways doesn't seem to mean as much to them. Hell, reading all these stories on LIT leads me to believe they don't apply much over here either. We have all heard that there is emotional cheating, cyber cheating, flirting, coveting another, and all kinds of other cheating, including sexual. My new wife has mentioned that our vows did not include all the words: Love, Honor, and Obey, Forsaking all others, Cleaving to the other. She said she did not think she even understands what Honor means as a woman, and she never ever heard the word Obey! Just my take... Maybe it's just how Winterfrog sees it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 5*****.

The story is very creative and well written. And, the basic story is outstanding. However, at 35, Annie is almost an old hide and, if she had a couple of years older, it would have been an unread 1*.

I thought it approprate that law and justice are not the same and that one has nothing to do with the other.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Huh

Married man has emotional affair with married wife.

Married man continues to have emotional affair with married wife.

Married man despises wife who does the same.

Nice guy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Not Bad

Neither husband or wife cheated which is a good thing. However the rapists from work got off too easy. Castrate the rapists. They deserve it.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Could't finish reading

I was kind of disappointed in this story. There were too many spelling and grammatical errors. There were even words missing. I couldn't finish reading it. I tried to hold on until the end, but I gave up caring when I had to keep figuring out what the writer was trying to say.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
I don't care what anybody says...

... I, for one, like your writing style. Your protaganists, usually male, have a certain direct quality and seem to always confront their problems head on. Okay, the grammar and spelling errors do make this and other stories which you've written a little hard to read but the content makes the effort worthwhile.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TEMPTATIONS HAVE TO BE FORBIDDEN

or else they couldn't be. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Enjoyable Read

But it seems clear that Winterfrog does not have the same interpretation of what is acceptable, what is potentially dangerous, or what is irrevocable as most of our readers. I do wonder if this is mainly a case with the Moral Right and the BTB groups. Where would Mr. Clinton be placed? If the happenings were in 18th century and Monica had a husband, a duel might have resulted!

But basically each couple has their own relationship and each individuals there own reactions. I personally like having people tell me about personal history or personal fantasy as a way of understanding the world better. In this case I would have demanded that Annie choose between me and her job, both early on and after her confession...

SameOldAlexSameOldAlexover 10 years ago
good story, but could use filling in

I always enjoy your stories. There is a sense of believabilty about the characters, especially the men. In this case, though, you have the husband accept the wife back a little too easily. She meant to cheat. She treated him like crap for a long period of time while she sorted out her feelings. WITHOUT HIM. She was a selfish, conniving bitch, that, in essense, left the marriage for a period of time. She eventually did get her head on straight and was repentent. Why? Because she severely wronged him and knew it. There should be more consequences with such a strong male character. Secondly, I can see how he would want them to talk with Rosalie, to hear her story directly from her mouth. Or, more likely, have his wife hear the story of how she was carelessly betrayed. I think it would take a very long time to trust her enough to be friends; how does one ever trust someone who helped set up the rape of the wife? Lastly, why did he not "quietly" go after the three men, after a time, to pay them back for his and his wife's pain? They deserved a beating that put them in the hospital.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Excellent story masterfully crafted designed and written.

Of course with language differences, there were some anomalies which were a distraction but not overwhelming. The story had strong well developed characters and a great deal of drama and of course some very exciting scenes. I guess, all is well that ends well. The happy ending was nice and the wife (Annie) got back on track with her family. The author laid out just enough detail about Annie's behavior to keep the reader in suspense as to what was next. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
One of WF's

most nonsense-ridden stories. Do Scandinavian marriages exist the way WF portrays them? I know they are supposed to be more "liberated" than we are, but...Really?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
@tim413413

To answer your question about scandinavian marriages.

here in Sweden there are very few equal marriages.

women are the dominant partner/sex here, most swedish guys (not all) have been thoroughly emasculated, the woman have first and last say and most of the men accept that without condition.

most swedish men are really nice guys, soft and caring but there are serious problems with a lot of relationships here.

1. a lot of women get extremely bored with the nice guys and after 15 odd years of marriage divorce to get some excitement.

2. Most (not all) swedish women have zero respect for males and adversely most swedish men have no respect for women.

I will explain a bit.

restaurant bills are always split, men will not pay for women (most time)

Women don't want men paying for them.

men here do not open doors, pull back seats etc for women.

gentlemen is a foreign word here.

No man would ever give up a seat on a train/bus for a women.

Gender equality here has been destroyed by ultra feminist attitudes.

i know an english guy who is a gentleman and he has a different (divorced) milf on his arm every time i see him, the women think he is a proper man (he is)

But he knows how sweden works and has told me that he would NEVER have a long or serious relationship with a swedish woman as they are so masculine in attitude.

So (real) men find the attitude of swedish women very unattractive and so (most) swedish women will end up very unsatisfied in relationships.

bit of a rant but i hope it clarifys how things are here

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago

To answer your question about scandinavian marriages.

here in Sweden there are very few equal marriages.

women are the dominant partner/sex here, most swedish guys (not all) have been thoroughly emasculated, the woman have first and last say and most of the men accept that without condition.

most swedish men are really nice guys, soft and caring but there are serious problems with a lot of relationships here.

1. a lot of women get extremely bored with the nice guys and after 15 odd years of marriage divorce to get some excitement.

2. Most (not all) swedish women have zero respect for males and adversely most swedish men have no respect for women.

I will explain a bit.

restaurant bills are always split, men will not pay for women (most time)

Women don't want men paying for them.

men here do not open doors, pull back seats etc for women.

gentlemen is a foreign word here.

No man would ever give up a seat on a train/bus for a women.

Gender equality here has been destroyed by ultra feminist attitudes.

i know an english guy who is a gentleman and he has a different (divorced) milf on his arm every time i see him, the women think he is a proper man (he is)

But he knows how sweden works and has told me that he would NEVER have a long or serious relationship with a swedish woman as they are so masculine in attitude.

So (real) men find the attitude of swedish women very unattractive and so (most) swedish women will end up very unsatisfied in relationships.

bit of a rant but i hope it clarifys how things are here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Market Economy

One of my collegues told me her relative had worked in one of the Scandinavian countries and he worked with younger Scandinavian men. One of his colleuges found a Filipina woman from Phillipinas and after some years the more colleuges learned their common life and they found much better to live with Filipinas than to live with their native Scandinavian women. So these Scandinavian men colleuges of him began to flight to Phillipines for wives.....................

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
to anon

It's true.

my wife is Italian and she is so different from swedish women

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Anon

@ swedishreader1 Not only in the Scandinavian countries. Look at this You Tube video and the comments of the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

A lot of comments say they do not want American women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The text of the video!

A lot of people will not look at the You Tube so I show the text of the publisher of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

"I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!"

The interesting survey among the 25-30 years old young male generation in the USA is very interesting. The background is the drastic decline of the married men rate at the 25-30 years men generation. The most 3 answers are the nexts:

1. This generation is afraid the not DNA relative kid for the high level wife cheating figures (about 55%).

2. The media shows the husband role in negative method from TV serials, movies, magazines, (story collections are the part of husband bashing media World!).

3. The married men are in disadvantage in the JOB SITES!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
at anon.

I have noticed in a lot of media from america that husbands are portrayed as stupid and or bumbling.

just one example is the series castle, the powerful smart female detective (no problem with that) but the author (male) character is shown as so inferior to her its ridiculous.

The thing about all of this is the fact that it hurts both genders.

i can see a situation when the technology is advanced enough people will have ai dolls for companionship instead of real people.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
interesting

Until this I thought only stupid American thugs and punks videoed themselves committing crimes.

For Americans it's stupid, since we do have much more severe punishments, but then the Europeans think that we are barbaric because of that.

But for Europeans, since they really don't seem to be punished for their crimes, why not keep trophies?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
the women there

They are as bad as swedishreader1 says.

Over ten years ago it became the thing there for girlfriends to cut off sex with their boyfriends if they didn't squat to pee. (sit on the toilet)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb bitch???

She was seriously too stupid to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and cheap!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're right

To Swedishreader1, YOU'RE RIGHT!! There has been a concerted planned attack on husbands and fathers since the '60s lead by such as Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem whom I questioned in 1970 at university. It started with the coopting of words and language and the raising up of images like Alan Alda an Felix from odd couple today you can't watch tv for two hours without seeing some commercial portraying th male as a buffoon or a beautiful blond panting for a black actor athlete etc. glad I am 65 with my family and loving wife who like me believes in mutual respect and the protection of our egos. I fear for my country and the loss and corruption of our culture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I always enjoy your stories Winterfrog...

Yes, every now and then I have to stop and figure out what you're trying to say in a sentence or two, but it's not that big of a deal. Personally, I appreciate your efforts; I can only imagine how difficult it must be to write stories in a foreign language. Your stories are interesting and I think most people are grateful for the opportunity to read and enjoy them.

Thanks so much for your time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ouch

So she was planning on cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The disrespect she showed for her husband

taking her bosses and her slutty friend side was enough to diveroce her or at least make her jumpt throlugh every loop before forgiving her, if he decided to stay for the kids' sake. They need counseling asap.

If looks like RAAC...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I sometimes go back and read a story or two. They are always fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Emotional Affair!!!

FD45 is 100% correct

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You write

Characters a lot more forgiving than I am.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story...

...and well told. I'm not sure I'd like being married to her, but at least she still thought it through.

Besides, it's just a story and well told at that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Another decent story from the Frog. He was too forgiving of Annie, but at least got to thump the assholes a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dump

He should have dumped her.She admited she would have gone the whole way with Ronnie.Who is today she won,t when another Ronnie come along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laws

Please tell me the thing about your laws where a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong choice

He made the wrong choice he should have dumped her.She admitted she was going to have sex with Ronnie ,that should have been enough to show her the door.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Quit again 2 cheaters hope both pain

1 star

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Good story

I think this was A good story, I know from reading some of the comments that some dont agree with me. I read A lot of these stories and this one was put together just right. I liked how the husband handled the wife as far as putting his foot down when he should of, by grabbing the boxes so the wife would think about her choices and the consequences that went with them. also about those laws.. Sadly I have heard they are really like that, where the criminal is better protected then the victims, I heard it's like that in the UK or Sweden and other European countries, that is truly sad to me, I live in America, it's not like that here...Yet. I dont think it ever will be as long as we can hold the Libtards off from taking total power from WE THE PEOPLE.

as far as the one star idiots and the Haters who want to slam your story? screw them, at least you take the time to write and put your stories out there for People like us and 'them' to read, which is A lot more the 98% of them will EVER take the time to do! Thank you for taking the time to put your stories out there, I enjoyed this one, it's a little different then others, Keep up the Great work and Best Wishes to you and yours!

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
IF MANAGEMENT IS THAT DUMB

might as well give them all the rope they'll need, TK U MLJ LV NV

fifteen16fifteen16about 4 years ago
Like

I like Winterfrog stories and of course work related affairs are very much a part of life. Relationships are difficult, it takes a long time to really know someone. My view is not to rush into marriage and children. Court for a couple of years then move in together, live that way for another two or three years before getting married and then another three years before having children. This gives both parties time to really know the other even then personalities are changing. The person you were and the one you met those years past will be quite different.Wish i had thought of this forty years ago then i would not have been through a divorce. Second time around is good i am pleased to say. Thirty years in April, pearls i think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

So he's ok with her saying she wanted to see how her relationship developed with Robyn before deciding to sleep with him, yeah ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

The wife knew what was happening and if confessed she wanted to see how it would develop between her and her lover. Even admitting she was going to do naughty things on the raft trip and was angry that her husband didnt trust her not to do anything, really? Shes a selfish whore and the only reason she didnt cheat is because she was going to be raped by 3 men and her husband threatened divorce.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Amongst your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a fool you are man ,your whore wife ,was thinking about future with her boss.you must be a wimp .all that trouble she cause you .and all it took was a little pussy for you to forgive her .there;s no way in hell you ever really trust her , cause it will happen again, new boss

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Anonymous idiots. "What a fool you are" "Shes a selfish whore" ...

Imbeciles, this is a written story, not a real life. No character in this story exists other than in your delusional mind.

Anyway, this is a sort of rather black story for WF, some rather strong level of violence. Partly realistic about wife wanting to move out of marriage, partly preposterous with "team building orgy on a raft". Orgy on a boat yes but raft? And where the heck are the wives of "Robin" and "Ronnie"? Sort of strange they are not involved here other than in the end for the divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written story, except the "team building" on the raft. WTF??? A raft? But it's nice that they're working on their relationship. However!! her admission that she didn't do anything with Robin, et al, but would've on the raft would put questions in my mind about the future of possible cheating. She said she didn't think he'd put that much of a fight (the boxes, etc.) & cancelled to save the marriage, but never apologized for WANTING, in fact demanding, to go initially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There were parts of this Story I really liked . But I agree the Raft trip was to much . Maybe have them go to a Hunting or Fishing Cabin instead .4 Stars on this one I am glad that Rosalie told the Tech everything . Maybe they can make a go of it

Jake7518Jake7518about 2 years ago

Spelling??

You need to proof read your stories and do some spelling and sentence reconstruction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate that English is not your first language, however you really do need a competent english speaking editor. Your stories are quite good but reading them is a struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting to learn how life's challenges are viewed by those from different cultures. No need to complain about the grammatical errors since Wintefrog told us that he is from a Scandinavian country. To be honest his stories are better than many writers who claim English as their first language. Too bad that it has been so long since his last submission but that means that there is an opportunity for us to read all of his with out having to wonder if we might miss a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story; I didn't find the spelling mistakes all that bad. I've read much worse from other authors on this site. Back to the story: I feel with some editing, this story could've been shortened somewhat. The biggest thing was when Rosalie apologized & was told no hard feelings: bullshit. For the aggravation & problems she caused, I'm surprised he even talked to her at that function, much less forgiving her. I wouldn't -- in either case.

I liked where, when Annie wanted to go on that raft, he told her in no uncertain terms what would happen, including getting the boxes. But that he lived with her attitude for as long as he did, to me, was questionable. OK for a bit, but weeks of the cold shoulder & no lovin'? Time to again put things on the table: act as my wife or start packing & move with your "boyfriend".

4 stars for a nice story. -- Bob

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Hi Winterfrog

An oldie but a good one. She is NOT worth keeping. She admits to planning an affair, and only Ronny and Robin’s crass behavior changed her mind. Hell if not for Rosalie’s crap talk the husband would have been clueless.

He needs a wife who loves him and wants to remain faithful to him and he to her. If his wife is restless looking for affairs, best be rid of her now while they are younger with time to start over in a new relationship with someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

English not being a language that you are not familiar with makes this story difficult to follow

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Even though it is excellent, your English occasionally confuses the reader. However, to me, it gives you a unique style. I enjoy your cultural POV, as well. I’m a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty despicable wife. She didn't deserve to be raped in any way whatsoever. That was disgusting and at least her husband saved her. But her long period of shitty behavior and her willingness to be open for an affair with Ronny as their time spent together progressed, including planning to do "naughty things" on the raft trip (probably she was planning less than full intercourse at that point, but would have almost certainly gotten fucked even if against her will or drunk or both) and then even after that planning on consummating an affair until she started hearing about Rosalie, Susanne and the box threat, the latter causing her to back off the raft trip since the MC put his foot down. But as troubling is how easily she develops contempt for her husband based on Rosalie's urging. She treated her husband like crap for months and only came clean after the attempted rape. A d why have any relationship with Rosalie after all she did. What a skank, who almost killed their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hell no

Both cheating. No such thing as innocent lunches!!

I worked in corporate life and the ones who had affairs Wete smart enough to do it after hours. If business lunch Always had extra party to KEEP appearances on the up and up

Even in the 80s some were looking for chances for advancement by any means. Was so bad at times any touching could be considered sexual harassment.

Varied by company But company image Very Very important

I had a vice president in another department who made it clear to his secretaries (But nothing provable in court etc) that he expected sex. If she went along she was given raises and later was placed in better job within/outside company. If she wasn't willing transferred to comparable job within/outside company

Head of legal affairs Very intelligent. Actually met my mother-in-law when in hospital and they went out once. She was also intelligent (nurse and assistant supervisor of Rich section of hospital) decided he was just another pussy hound.

He and many others got away with it for years and years. Now with all the smart phones and other equipment harder to do. BUT as long as people willing always find a way

. Business lunches! Yes more companies just have them in house in conference room.

Social lunches group ok

Two singles ok. One or both married hell no. Beginning of emotionally and mentally cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She already had intention to cheat more than once. More than enough to divorce her. The bosses simply behaving stupid by forcing her when she already had given away herself for free.

Just a matter of time before some other men court her ... and she will go all the way.

Not surprised from this author.

webbtrailwebbtrail7 months ago

My God person, get someone to help you with cleaning up the word choice and grammar.

The story is well told, but having to read the same line multiple times to figure which were the wrong words was difficult.

From/To, Employer/Job ... there are almost too many to count.

I did like the story, but it was a lot of work to get through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but Annie was a bit to easily led down the wrong path.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Me

Me,I think he should have divorced her.She Wass going to have sex with Ronny until he stopped her,the intent was enough to dump her.Whose to say she won't try again,if she thinks she can get away with it.?

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

"Then it was easy for here to imagine that I had acted as the male pig that gained the most and best advantages in our marriage and therefore wanted to keep her locked in that trap and denied her to get her body get the freedom to respond in a sensitive way even for other people if they caused her such feelings."

Uhhhhhhhh....what?

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

Just attempted to finish reading this. I couldn't. Please utilize an English speaking editor!

LadyLoreLadyLore27 days ago

Ok you had a decent story until you completely ruined it with your legal bullshit that clearly showed you had no idea what you were talking about the law would have taken the attempted rape extremely serious and with the video evidence proving they would have went to jail for a long time next time write about something you know about not something you don't and make yourself look like a stupid idiot

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore198127 days ago

Well I can see there is a few that wants to overlook the fact the writer made himself look like a idiot. Saying the law wouldn't have done much to them for the attempted rape that's the stupidest thing I have read in awhile, the law takes that shit extremely serious and with video evidence they would have went away for a long time instead the writer let's them get away with it which tells me that he himself thinks that a man should be able to rape or attempt to rape a woman and be able to get away with it that it shouldn't be a law. Yall praising the story about being Well written besides the grammar is just agreeing with his way of thinking and makes you just as bad as the writer and the made up characters in the story. For the rest of the story it's Simple the husband showed he is a pussy for openly admitted that she was going to fuck them on that so called team building exercise and if not for the other girl bad mouthing him she would have done and he would have never known about it he needs to Divorce the slut cause she's going to do it again he can't trust her, she's probably already found someone else and is fucking him and laughing at her husband cause he trust and forgave her slut ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous