All Comments on 'Forced'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
DG HearDG Hearalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I know every story isn't for everyone. I try to mix it up once in awhile. I do understand that non-concent may strike a nerve, but it does happen. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment

Always appreciated

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We made love for a good ten minutes when I felt myself shooting a load deep within her pussy. "I'm coming baby...now arghhhhhhhhhh."

....... knowing the author, the fact that Amy just had a BBC up her hole and her comment:

"it was just sex and I kept thinking of you in order to keep motivated. I will admit I came a few times" ... says she probably couldn't feel John's little mighty whity and faked it! Being raped and having the big "O" doesn't happen DG Hear! Amy is now just another Black Cock Slut ... you can't rape the willing!!

Run John Run!!!

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Not your usual fare...

As an LW fan, when I saw the author, I expected more of twist but what I read was the most straight forward NCR story on this site. Seems like there is so much unexplored potential here with the father's (former?) occupation and the brothers' involvement. There is also the concept of the lack of conversation about past lovers. Up to the point where she shot the rapist I was curious about the direction you might have been taking this but I found no real emotion with the protagonists in this one. Would have liked this one filled out with some more story, more background and a better ending than "I'm sure he was dead."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why is she not honest

the guy was a shadow from her past. he doesn't know anything about his wife and the father always covered her fucking ways. no burglar fucks when he can make good money but he wasn't there for money, was he ?

not the best, violance and death is not erotic

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Staight Forward Story

No twists, except that the humiliation was more or less erased though he certainly has to worry about his reaction, but he can always blame it on the blue pill.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 11 years agoAuthor
odd comments

I warned of the type of story it was at the beginning. I do understand that not every story is for everyone. Now I get comments that I should give up writing all together. To those that don't like my stories, "Please don't read them if you feel there trash." This story was on the second page of new stories someone had to look for it and then was warned about the content.

Again, I do thank the readers for taking the time to comment. (even though most seem negative on this story). I'm not getting out yet even though I do think about it.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
taking story at face value

I liked it. I am fond of variations of HEA. I am also prepared to meet interlopers with the carressing sound of the slide of a self correcting firearm, so Amy rocks. Not going with the idea that she is now instantly a BBC whore or hubby is a less than a man whimp. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Perp is no longer a problem to the world and life goes on.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Yes, You Did Warn Us

Well written as usual. My problem with it is she Enjoyed the sex and then made her wimp husband partake in sloppy seconds. Maybe the husband should have shot the rapist and then thrown the wife out.

No matter what, it was a story well told.

Thanks, and I will continue to read your submissions as long as you can keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different

I actually like the fact that she is the one to pull the trigger and that she went straight to her husband to wash away the memory. Seems more 'realistic' from an emotional standpoint than a lot of the stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Not a wimp story. Amy definitely rocks. If you think the Hubby is a wimp...you've never been punched in the head or seen the stars..and hubby went back three times. As for Amy having the orgasims well she did put two rounds in the fucker's head. My only criticism is she should have only wounded him and then called Daddy to finish the SOB. That would've been righteous justice. But, I know in life & death situations you just react...no time for thinking. Great realistic story very well written with good dialog. 5x5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great read.

I loved both characters and the story was well written, kept me going to the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

With a bad ass wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Saving Court Costs

Good Story to bad we can't take care of business any more

Story was well written

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Well, there's always a first time for everything...

... I didn't like this story at all. In fact, I found it quite disturbing. I don't understand why Amy's arousal was figuratively swept under the rug. If John were smart, he would definitely head for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmm

I might decide to have her followed.....she enjoyed it way to much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Couldn't do it

I'd rather be dead than let some asshole rape my wife. He'd have to kill me, it would be the only way to stop me from killing him.

user110user110about 10 years ago
you are going to have to explain to me

lonewolf3307, you DO realize that abandoning your wife because she was raped makes you a lowlife sack of shit, right? unless you live in india or the middle east, you'd be a pariah ostracized even more than you are now.

amy's arousal got swept under the rug because every man that has gone through puberty knows that anybody can be unwillingly aroused from physical stimulation. you probably dont remember because of your alzheimer's (just named 3rd deadliest disease in america). john got a hard-on from watching his wife being raped. wtf is he going to accuse her of?

have you ever considered that your ignorant misogyny and bigotry is the reason you are single and friendless now, LONE wolf? im just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked the story...

Hated most of the ignorant comments. Keep on writing and ignore the half-witted commenters who either can't or won't write a story for us to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As the old saying goes "You can't rape the willing" AND ....

.... it's NOT rape when she orgasms! So .... Amy is a just another cheating black cock WHORE wife that succeeded in cuckholding her clueless husband. It's only a matter of time before she's fucking every nigger in town in their martial bed and claiming she did because she had ... PMS -or- a hormonal imbalance -or- her friend's did "it" -or- she couldn't control herself -or- she had "daddy issues" -or- any of another 1000 excuses that cheating women use to justify their despicable actions. Time for the husband to cut his losses and put the tramp to work on the nearest street corner. At least he can make some money of the CUNT before he sells her to a Mexican whore house. NOW THAT'S AN ENDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IF THE CHEATING SLUT WAS WILLING

THEN IT IS NOT RAPE...TIME HE DITCHED HER SORRY ASS....

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

Another great story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
11/09/16 Anon

Awww, this story hit home because you got cheated on? Fragile little ego couldn't take it, huh? Hahahahahahah!!! I wonder why she left your ass...Oh I see. From what you've written here, you come off as a piece of shit.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Hmmmm...

Funny how wifey tells her dad her husband shot the guy. Wonder if she was setting up her alibi in case her husband couldn't get over how much she enjoyed be fucked by a bbc. If he decided that she actually liked it and only shot the guy to cover it up the fact then decided to divorce her, she could, to get back at him, rat him out to the police and say she was having an consensual affair with the guy and her husband came in a killed him. Her daddy would back her as she had already laid the ground work with him telling him her husband did the shooting. Hubby would then end in up in prison. Hubby was now forever at her mercy and she could do anything she wanted without consequences from hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TO THE ASSHOLES WHO THINK A WOMAN WON'T CUM IF SHE'S RAPED...

I'm here to tell you she will if the guy fucking her has a decent size cock and she's being properly fucked. The only woman I ever raped was my 33 yr. old foster mother, when I was 17 because she was a bossy bitch who tried to push me around the way she did to her husband. I didn't plan it but the circumstances presented themselves and, since I didn't have anything to lose, I went for it. I held her down while I got her panties off and dropped my jeans and underwear. When she saw my thick eight and a half inch hard on and knew that I was going to fuck her with it, she screamed, screeched and fought like a Tiger... threatening to tell her husband and have me arrested if I raped her. I laughed and told her to go ahead because I knew the bitch was too proud to ever tell anybody that I'd fucked her.

By the time I was balls deep in her tight pussy, she was secreting all kinds of her lubricating fuck-me juices. I fucked her for about four minutes before she started moving her ass in sync with my fuck strokes and began fucking me back. She was begging me to not cum inside of her because she was in her most fertile time and didn't have her diaphragm in. She knew I wasn't wearing a rubber.

I just kept fucking her and she CAME ALL OVER MY COCK ... TWO TIMES... before I pumped a huge load live sperm deep in her tight pussy.

She wasn't lying about being fertile. Nine months later, she had an 8lb. 4oz. son. I fucked her at least five times a week for the next year and a half until I graduated and joined the Army. She was pregnant with our second when I left for Basic. Her husband was totally clueless... had a small dick and had never given her an orgasm in the 12 yrs. they were married. She loved having my cock inside of her and was a wild fuck.... for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

People here, don't think with you dick and distinguish what are simple fantasies, however wild from reality, especially one disgustingly judging a woman who got through that saying' it's not rape and he should dump her. And one below me admitting rape, be ashamed. Rape means non consensual, period, it doesn't matter the mechanical reaction.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well she said she didn’t enjoy it but orgasmed multiple times and waited till he was finished before grabbing the gun. Makes you wonder.

Doesn’t say if she got pregnant and if she did what color was the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My first low score for DG Hear

Yes, DG Hear said it was not story for everyone, but forcible rape is just doesn't make a good story. Having her enjoy it and then frame her husband for murder just makes it disgusting. Usually, I pass on scoring topics I don't like, but this was just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stop

Writing. When anyone uses the word “pop” referring to a cock leaving a pussy he/she should refrain from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pop.....and scream....

Never heard a cunt pop or a women scream....grunt,moan,swear,laugh and make all sorts of noises some quite loud but never a scream! Maybe I'm just a lousy lover and don't know how to make a women scream! This story is not very well thought out and it shows...only a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would still divorce her

She got into it. I couldn't get over that. No man could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes but.

I was saying that too but if she didn't go along somewhat he was going to kill them and then she did really get into it and said those things but if she didn't get into like that , she never would have gotten his gun.

funhuntingfunhuntingalmost 4 years ago
Can't resist nature

great use of our natural reactions to sex woven into our emotional commitments...

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

Amazingly told story for this genre. Well Done, as are all your very special stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gave it four would have been five if husband hadnt got a hard on this is just what should happen in all rape cases

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible story...... is this a sign of our times ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do like the story. I would have had the black man tie the husband to the chair and watch as she sucked her new bosses big cock. As she was moaning and panting sucking him he would film her and call his two sons to join him. Telling them to bring some party favors they arrive to see the husbands hard on as he watches his sexy as fuck wife cum over and over for her black rapist. They take turns doing whatever they want to her, completely dominating her and laughing as she cums from being humiliated and raped.

After that they leave but she can’t stop thinking about how much she came from what they did to her. That wasn’t the last time she had visitors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp!!!! Slow as treacle and unable to take advantage of the rapist's distractions. disgusting story!

1*. for the coward's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mixed feelings. 5* for the love from Amy towards her hubby. 1* (because there is no MINUS 5* in the rating scale) for the rape approach. Strong lingering hatred of rapistS and strong desire for deep and savage revenge. How about knocking the rapist out but keeping him alive for a while. How about cutting his dick off, feeding it to his mouth and letting him bleed to death? Is this what Amy's father would have done? Is this too violent a solution for this site?

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

pretty sorry shit sorry no score

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Didn't care so much for the rape storyline, but the writing was excellent. I guess every story only appeals to a certain number of readers. Again 5 stars for the writing but the storyline not so much.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Because victims of rape not only get off on it, they beg their rapist to fuck them AND have conversations with their spouse who is being forced to watch.

What we have here is a douchbag who gets off oh this sort of imagery so he decided to write an our for himself by making it a ruse. The only ruse here is the story line. Anyone with two brain cells recognizes that you are both racist (why else use a black male) and a man who enjoys rape imagery.

I know this will be deleted. Can't let facts get in the way. This site is a cess pool with islands of halfway decent fiction floating on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AngelRider has it exactly right. Hell, the black fetish object is even titled, like a superhero, on page 1: "the Blackman" the absence of the space isn't an accident, it's a title.

Also, after "the Blackman" ejaculates inside Amy, the story shifts from first to second person. Suddenly it's "John saw" not "I saw".

And the deliberately having him get sloppy seconds...if it wasn't transparent before that, that gave the game away.

He set the damn gun down, while fucking her. Yes, people get paralyzed in stressful situations, but come on.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

I was wrong to trust this author, he definitely has a cuckold fetish

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No the way it really turned out was after her black rapist left they couldn’t stop thinking about him and how he made her cum so hard. They both realized they wanted it to happen again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...