Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

I raised my head and noticed that Amy was no longer sobbing. She seemed to be biting her lip to keep silent. At the same time, I noticed Amy was, grinding her butt against the burglar's front. She looked at me as to say, "I'm sorry."

"She is a smart girl. Knows how to make the best of the situation" the man laughed. She was standing there in only her panties rubbing her ass against the assailant.

He shoved his hand between her legs. Suddenly Amy moaned and her knees buckled. She was supported by the assailant's strong hand on her womanhood. Amy seemed to go limp. Her head rolled from side to side and her eyes were shut. She sucked her breath in between clenched teeth.

He turned Amy to face the loveseat, leaned her forward and as she stood there he used one hand to drop his sweatpants and held the gun in the other. She had her hand over her mouth.

"Amy..." I said meekly.

"Oh, John. I'm so sorry..." she moaned.

I was confused. I had never seen Amy act this way with another man. Of course we have never been at gunpoint. I had to believe she was doing this for us. She was moaning like a cat in heat with this stranger pawing her private parts. I could smell her arousal being only a few feet away and could hear the increasing wet sounds on the man's thick fingers working her pussy.

As the assailant backed away for a second I took a chance and jumped up to protect Amy. I gasped when he backhanded me with the gun. I fell to the floor and he put the gun to my head. Amy screamed out, "Please, please don't hurt my husband. I'll do whatever you want. Please don't hurt him!" Amy pleaded with the black man.

"See, white boy! You're wife is willing to save your sorry ass. If you try anything stupid again I'll put a bullet through your brain and when I get done with your wife I'll kill her too. Do we understand each other?"

I nodded my head knowing I was defeated. I saw the outline of his bulging erection through the material of his jockeys. Amy gasped as he took off his jockeys and his black member pressed against her ass as he rubbed his hard-on up and down against her pussy and ass through her panties.

His cock was longer than mine but not as thick. It was as black as coal. "Let's see which cock she likes more," he laughed.

He kept the gun trained on me as he put his fingers in her panties sticking a finger into her with his free hand. His unbound cock suddenly sprung out from his body and bobbed obscenely. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The man's penis was at least eight inches long. It had a slight upwards curve to it. He massaged his cock with his free hand, pulling the foreskin back and forth. He kept rubbing it against Amy's panty covered pussy.

Smiling wickedly, he ripped the delicate lace panties from her and tossed them at my face. I picked them up and saw Amy's wetness on them. I so wanted to attack this asshole but I tried three times and got pistol whipped for my efforts, now our life was on the line.

"Don't do this, please! I'll pay you anything!" I pleaded. The burglar only smiled and worked his long cock to rock hardness. He them positioned it at Amy's pouty pussy. Her eyes suddenly opened and she rose on her palms to look back over her shoulder. Her gasp sent shivers of fear down my spine.

"Please....please don't hurt us," she begged.

The burglar ignored her pleas and slipped his cock-tip up and down her groove. She shuddered involuntarily and moaned again, loudly. I suddenly became aware of an odd feeling. Looking down into my lap I saw that my own penis was fully erect and I lifted Amy's torn panties to cover myself. My heart leapt into my throat. How could this happen? I didn't want to see Amy with another man. I felt like I was about to get sick.

"Hey! Look at your cock! Are you enjoying it and why not? Your wife sure is!" I was hoping no one would notice. I felt nauseated and embarrassed, how I wished I hadn't taken that pill before leaving the club.

"I always like women who keep their pussies trimmed and shaped; always prepared. Your wife is about as good as it gets. A hot redhead with a tight pussy who loves cock. Doesn't get any better than this," said the rapist.

Amy opened her eyes and looked at my erect cock. She narrowed her eye brows and looked at it with mixed feeling. The burglar slipped more of his cock into her pussy. Amy's eyes clenched and she hissed through her grinding teeth.

"Tell me you want it!" the burglar commanded.

"Please... don't make me say it," Amy cried.

"Say it! Bitch! Tell me you want my cock!"

"I... I want your cock... please," Amy said softly.

"No. Say it loud. Say it with feeling!"

"I... I want your big black cock!" she hissed.

"Go on! More!"

"I want your big black cock in me. I want to feel you deep in my belly!" I couldn't believe Amy was saying this.

"You're a natural, Sweetheart, you're made for big black cocks," he laughed." I want you facing me since your husband is enjoying it so much."

He pulled his cock out of Amy's sopping wet pussy. I heard the pop as he pulled out. He sat on the loveseat with his cock sticking straight out and beckoned Amy towards him.

"Okay, come here, hold my dick, rub it against your pussy lips and then I want you to ride it. Now be quick and get started."

She glanced at me with a sadness in her eyes that I had never seen before. I just didn't know what to think anymore. Did I just lose my second wife to a big black guy or was she just trying to save our lives? My emotions and thoughts were all over the place as I was forced to watch the rape of my Amy.

Amy moved reluctantly towards him. She caught hold of his dick and as instructed rubbed it against her pussy. I watched as his erection grew longer and harder. Amy was so engrossed in what she was doing that she did not notice that her bare breasts were right next to the man's lips.

He set the gun on the pillow next to him so he could use both of his hands. He took her pretty face in his hands and forced his mouth on her. She tried to avoid it but he was much too strong. He drove his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue; he withdrew and kissed her with loud smooching sounds. He held her red hair in a tight bunch and with his free hand he squeezed her soft swollen breasts. Amy felt the heat of his blood engorged penis between her thighs and with every slight movement, felt it inch deeper and deeper in her pussy.

As he sucked her taut nipples and slathered her breasts with his hot tongue, she felt the knob of his dick spread her pussy open even more and begin its journey into her. It hardly met any resistance with all the juices that flowed freely inside her and Amy felt him going deeper as he filled her up slowly.

He continued kissing her and playing with her lush tits while he drove his cock deep into her and filled her aching pussy with his cock.

Her tits were covered with the juices from his mouth. He caught her thick nipple between his teeth. Amy gasped as he laughed and now sucked it fully. Looking towards me he grinned." This is one of the juiciest nipples I have sucked. You are a lucky asshole."

He put the revolver to one side and with both hands caught hold of her buttock cheeks pulling them so that his cock was firmly and fully inside Amy's pussy. I actually thought of going for the gun but if I failed we would both be killed.

Amy squealed as his long black cock pumped into her. "Take it easy, Sweet thing. Just pump away on that cock while I concentrate on your tits." It looked as though that's what she was doing. I was mad, sad and jealous all rolled into one.

The resistance of her tight vagina caused his long cock to bend and buckle, but slowly she got his entire length embedded in her pussy. Amy moved her ass from side to side and up and down, trying to accommodate the long black invader. She seemed kind of restless and was moving up and down and back and forth getting all the cock she could. He reached up and cupped both of Amy's swinging breasts.

I couldn't believe what was said next. "Oh..." she said with a shudder. "That feels so good," Amy exclaimed.

"You like to have those tits played with, huh?"

"Yes! Play with my tits! Fuck my pussy with your big black cock."

I had precum coming from the end of my cock. I cursed my body for its betrayal. I then noticed that the forward movement of the black man's cock had stopped in Amy's pussy. I knew he had hit bottom. Amy had taken it all. The rapist made Amy rise so that his cock was almost out of her and then pulled her down and it went in smoothly.

I was surprised that Amy increased the tempo with each thrust. Within minutes the thrusts were so pronounced that her bare breasts were bouncing and the cock was fully inside of her when Amy banged down on it with her body weight.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amy wailed. "Come in me my black lover. Fill me with your sperm."

She looked sadly at me but the rapist didn't notice. "I'm so sorry, John! I can't help it! Please forgive me!"

"I forgive you my love," I responded in a whisper; not knowing why I said it. Sweat dripped from the burglar's chin and he seemed to be lost in concentration as he jack-hammered my wife. A ring of foam formed at the base of his cock at its deepest marking. He savaged Amy's swinging tits.

At last, he gave a mighty thrust and hugged Amy with his hands while he buried his face between her breasts. His thrusts became ragged, then slowed. John knew that the animal had drained his balls deep into his wife's pussy. Amy's body writhed beneath the burglar. She forced herself back against his cock and wiggled her ass uncontrollably. Gasping for breath, the rapist, while totally spent finally slid his slackening erection from her used cunt.

The burglar laughed. "It would be unfair not to let a man fuck his own wife. As soon as you give me a blowjob and clean up my cock I'll let your old man fuck your used pussy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sloppy seconds. After all, I am not likely to return soon to fuck you again though I am sure you will miss me."

He was positioned on the sofa and Amy who was nude knelt down between his legs and took hold of his long black cock and brought it to her lips. He had both of his hands gripping her head.

She rolled the foreskin back with her hand and put her lips around his knob. I could see where she was kneeling that cum was running out of her pussy and onto the throw rug she had on the carpet. Gob after gob dropped out of her pussy. I know I had tears in my eyes when something happened in a flash.

Amy bit down hard on the rapist's cock. He screamed out and she reached up and grabbed his gun and aimed it at his face. "You fucking bitch! You don't have the guts!"

Amy pulled the trigger and put two bullet right between his eyes. I heard her say, "You dirty mother fucker. You'll never mess with me or my man again."

I was frozen to the spot where I was sitting. The assailants head was laid back on the loveseat and blood was running out of his head and down his shirt. I'm sure he was dead. Amy dropped the gun and said, "I'm so sorry John. I had to go along with him so he would think I wanted him. I took the gun when I thought I could get to it with him at his weakest moment." She was crying.

"Amy, I think we should call the police now. It was self defense."

"No John, no one needs to know. I don't want it to mess up your future." She was dialing the phone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked. She didn't answer but I heard her talking.

"Dad, it's Amy. A man broke into our house and tried to rob and rape us. John got hold of his gun and shot him between the eyes. What should we do? Ok, thank you Daddy, I love you."

"What did your father say?" I asked.

"He said for us to go to a motel for the night. He would take care of everything. He did say to never speak of the incident to anyone ever. Believe me John, Father does know best."

I wasn't sure whether her dad was doing it for me and his daughter or for himself. The last thing he would want is to draw any negative attention to his family which I was a part of.

Amy and I were both still naked. I couldn't believe I still had somewhat of a hard-on. It was then I remembered that I took a Viagra with my last drink at the lounge. I was about to get up and take a quick shower until Amy stopped me.

"John I'm so sorry for what I had to do with that asshole to help save us. Honest, I really didn't want to have sex with him. It was just sex and I kept thinking of you in order to keep motivated. I will admit I came a few times but nothing I said to him was true. I don't want any other man, black, white or any other color. I just love you."

"I don't know what to say. I love you more than life itself and seeing you with another man really hurt. I'm happy to know that you did it for us. I can't explain me getting excited and the Viagra saw to the rest. My mind and my body were running on separate tracks. I'm so sorry also. I should have protected you."

"There was nothing you could have done. He would have killed us if we didn't go along. I do need a favor from you now though."

"What is it Amy?"

"I need you to make love to me right now, even before we go to the motel. I need to know that you forgive me for what I did and that you truly love me."

There we were in our house with a dead body six feet away and Amy wanted me, no, needed me to prove my love to her. I knew her pussy still had some of the assholes sperm in her but I loved her more than anything.

She came to me and straddled my lap facing me. She took my cock which was getting harder by the second and slipped it into her very wet passage.

As she felt my cock entering her wet pussy I started fucking the well fucked pussy of my wife. She began giving me a lap dance with my cock buried in her. It did feel different, but not in a way that I would ever want to feel again. I had never had sloppy seconds in my life but I had to do this for Amy. I leaned over and took her nipples and sucked on them very gently. I noticed she had bruises on her breasts from that animal.

We made love for a good ten minutes when I felt myself shooting a load deep within her pussy. "I'm coming baby...now arghhhhhhhhhh."

I looked at her face and saw the most beautiful smile. I'm not sure if she came or not but she did say that we had better hurry up and leave. The cleaners would be there in a few minutes.

After kissing me passionately she went in the bathroom and cleaned her pussy and we quickly packed an overnight bag. She said we could take a long shower when we got to the motel.

Epilogue:

At the motel, after a shower, we got into the hot tub and stayed in it for over an hour. We talked and she told me that her dad was sort of a gangster who was trying to go legit. The family didn't need the type of news articles that might have been written about their situation.

She did tell me she was very sore and really didn't want to make love any more that night. When I asked her about the time at the house she told me she needed that to know that I still loved her.

I did take some lotion and rub it all over her body. She did say it felt good and said I was the most wonderful man she had ever met. She was glad she married me.

On the way home the next day she asked me to stop by the pharmacy. She came out with a bottle of water and a pill. I asked her what it was and she told me it was the morning after pill. There was no way she would take a chance on having a rapist's baby.

When we arrived home the living room was clean. There was a new loveseat where the old one had sat and a new throw rug in front of it. No one would ever know what went on the night before.

The following Sunday we went to her parents house for dinner. The only thing that was said was when her father told me, "Thank you for taking care of my baby girl. I won't ever forget it."

It was then that I remember Amy telling her dad that I shot the Bastard. Amy looked at me smiled, gave me a kiss and said, "I love you so much."

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers
12