Forced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked right at her and held her again as he spoke, this time with as much conviction as he could muster said. "I need you, you will never know how much, mother".

I need your pussy, mouth, and ass on my dick twenty four-seven.

He mentally counted to ten and the words he knew she needed to hear came to mind, "I love you Mother, and we need some time together to get to know each other again. I have an idea. If you buy the drinks tonight, and instead of me going into work I can order some Chinese, and we can spend time bonding over a game of backgammon together".

He pointed at the television and then motioned with his hands "No judgments made here but you need to turn off my porn, get properly dressed, and put up your toys so we can enjoy that".

He knew she was mentally admonishing herself for being caught. The color of her embarrassment looked a sunburned shade on her. It was a scintillating feeling for him to put her through this humiliation after what she had made him suffer. Without really trying he had so effectively knocked her off her pedestal with her help. This was so much better than when he just slapped her.

This is the perfect start to the night.

12