Forced But It Didn't Take Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know any other way except come right out and tell you. I have watched you ever since you moved here. You are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. I have wanted to make love to you every time I see you. I just knew that it was hopeless until last night. Then I saw you and Neal and I knew that you could finally be had."

Jean felt a cold chill run over her body. He had seen her and Neal and now he wanted some of the same. The only way she thought she might get out of it was by bluffing her way out. "I don't know what you think you are doing. What I do with Wayne or Neal or anyone else is my business." She started to stand once more and again he pushed her back, this time a little harder.

"I am sure it is your business but what if Mr. Wayne found out you were fucking his brother?"

Jean knew he had her. There was no way she wanted Wayne to know about her and Neal. If it were any body except his brother it wouldn't be as bad. She could cry and ask for forgiveness and he probably would, but not with Neal. "What do you want?"

"I want you, and I want you like Neal had you last night. You come across and I will forget about what I saw last night."

"And if I don't do what you want what will you do? It would just be your word against mine and Neal's."

"I figured you would say that. It just so happens that I have a little snap shot or two that would back up my story." He knew he was lying about the picture but was sure she didn't know it.

Jean knew she was lost. With a picture there was no way she could convince Wayne that nothing had happened between her and Neal. Her face dropped and he knew she was going to give him what he wanted.

"When?"

"Now, I have waited long enough. Get up and let's go in the house. When I finally get you I want a good soft bed to enjoy it in." He motioned for her to stand and she did. She walked slowly toward the house. She though about running and locking the door but knew he would just tell Wayne and her marriage would be over.

Once in the house he pushed the door close and locked it. Jean had stopped and he pushed her toward the bedrooms. She passed her and Wayne's room and headed for the guestroom. He stopped her and said, "No, I want you in your bed. I want to fuck you where your husband has had you so many times."

Jean turned into the room. The bed had just been carefully made with nice clean sheets after the night before. He reached across the bed and turned down the spread and pushed it off in the floor. He lay down on the bed with his hands behind his head. He knew that she had no where to run and he planned on taking his time with her. He stood back up. "Take my shirt off."

Jean knew she didn't have any choice. He was the only black man she had ever been around much. There were plenty of black boys in school but they kept to themselves. She knew that a few white girls had dated them from time to time and some had even married them. She had never been interested in dating a black boy and certainly hadn't wanted to fuck one of them. The girls that did didn't have any dates with the white guys after they had been dating a black boy. She had heard the stories about how big black boy's cocks were, After Neal she didn't think John could have any more.

She moved to him. The shirt he had on was a pullover type that she had to catch by the bottom and lift over his head. He was so tall that she was almost touching him to get it over his arms. She finished pulling it off and threw it over in the chair. John was in perfect shape. She had notice before how well built his chest was when she had seen him working without his shirt around the barn. "Now, pull off your top."

Jean hesitated only slightly before reaching behind her and unsnapping the top. She slid it off her shoulders and tried to cover her tits. "Drop it. I want to see all of them." She tossed it in the chair with his shirt and was now standing before him with her tits completely exposed to him. "Come here." He reached out for her and pulled her close to him. She attempted to pull back and he gripped her arm tighter. She knew that she had to do what he said.

John's cock had finished growing hard when her tits came into view. He couldn't wait to get his hands and mouth on them. He held back just to see how hot he could get her. He was going to fuck this pretty housewife one way or another but he had rather she want him. "Move closer, let your tits touch my chest."

Jean dreaded the contact that she knew was coming. Her breasts were very sensitive and she knew he was trying to get her excited. She made up her mind that she wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of making her enjoy this. She moved close to him as he said. Her nipples were just brushing the muscles of his chest. In spite of her resolve she felt her nipples harden at the touch.

John looked down at her white breasts just touching his black chest. He wanted to get them in his mouth but he waited. "Open your eyes. Look at the way your tits are touching me. They are getting hard. I can tell you want to get fucked?"

"No, I just want this to stop."

"Undo my pants." She hesitated. "Now, don't keep me waiting." She backed up to reach his belt but he pulled her back close to him. She knew that he intended to keep her tits touching him while she undressed him.

The belt came loose and the snap gave way to her fingers. She pushed them down from his hips. His pants and shorts came off together. It took a little doing to get them over his hard cock but she finally managed. His cock flew up as it cleared his pants. She could feel it touching her body as she pushed his pants off. She had to bend over to push them down. The movement caused her tits to get even harder. By the time she had them to his feet his cock was rubbing against her tits. It was right before her eyes and she looked on in surprise at the largest cock she had ever seen. It was so black that it almost looked purple. It was bigger than Neal's was and twice as big around. Her pussy started to moistened and her resolve to not let it affect her was rapidly disappearing.

He pulled her back up, keeping her close to him. He could tell that her nipples were now harder than before. He moved his hands to her hips and slid them under the edge of her swimsuit. He pushed down and they slid off her hips and down her thighs. Before knelling to push them the rest of the way off he brought his hands back up the inside of her legs to feel her pussy.

It brought a shutter to her as his fingers took time to touch her clit and test her cunt for wetness. He knew she was only a few minutes away from begging him to fuck her. He dropped to his knees and pushed the suit on down and she stepped out of it without being told. Her blond cunt was exposed to his mouth and he didn't wait to taste the juice that was starting to run down her legs. He let his tongue touch all the little hot spots of her cunt. She couldn't resist using her hands to pull his head tighter to her. She wanted his tongue deep in her while his finger worked her clit. Her legs started to shake.

He stopped and stood up. "Are you ready to get on the bed now?"

She didn't answer but her actions spoke louder than any words she might have said. She climbed on the bed and moved over to give him room. He moved up on the bed and got between her legs. Jean was as hot as she had been with Neal the night before. She wanted to be fucked as much as she ever had. She didn't care if it was the black caretaker that was about to enter her. She wanted to feel her cunt full of cock and he was the one available at the moment. She spread her legs wide to make a saddle to hold him in. She saw him looking at her blond pussy and she reached for him and pulled him forward. His cock touched her cunt and one of her hands reached for it to bring it to her opening.

John knew she was his to play with as long as he cared too. When she pulled him forward he let her guide him to her opening. He could feel the heat from her cunt on the head of his cock and knew he was about to experience the one fantasy that he thought would never come to pass. His cock was centered above her open cunt and he flicked his hips and the head penetrated the lips of the blond housewife. Nothing could stop him from driving his black cock deep into this luscious white cunt.

He lifted her legs up on his shoulders to open all of her to him. Without any hesitation he drove nonstop to the bottom of her cunt. She screamed as his cock bottomed out as it hit her cervix. "Stop! Stop! You're killing me! Take it out! NO, Don't move! Don't move!" He stayed still until she quit screaming. He knew he shouldn't have been so rough but he couldn't wait any longer.

Jean had wanted him in her but not the way he did it. "Stay still you son of a bitch!" She was trying to catch her breath from the rough assault on her young body. She had never had anyone hurt her like he had. "Just stay still. It hurts too much to even take it out. Why in the hell did you have to do it so hard? You knew that I was ready for you and then you hurt me."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry hell, No wonder you have to force a woman to fuck you. All that wonderful equipment and you don't know how to use it."

"I just could not wait any longer. All the time I spent getting you hot was to much for me."

"Just be still for a little while. The hurt is starting to go away."

While she had been giving him hell, the feeling was slowly tuning from pain to something more pleasant. His body was covering her from head to toe and it wasn't at all unpleasant. "If you are going to fuck me then do it right." She pulled his head down to her tits and he knew that she wanted him to kiss them. This time he took his time as he sucked them one after the other. Then he reached her mouth. His lips touched hers and she opened her mouth to him. His tongue invaded her mouth and her tongue found his and together they fought tongue to tongue until her cunt started to feel normal again. She wanted him to move slowly until she could adjust to his massive size.

The whole scene had changed. No longer was he the one in charge. Jean told him what to do and how she wanted it. Soon he was working his cock in and out of her cunt with her riding him stroke for stroke. He could not hold out any longer. "I've got to cum and can't wait."

"I'm ready so let go when you are ready." He started faster and faster. She was with him all the way. Her cunt now felt wonderful with the big cock completely filling every portion of it. With each stroke he brought her closer and closer to a climax. When he could stand it no longer he lifted her cunt tight to him as he drove to the depth of her cunt. He stopped as he filled her cunt to over flowing with his juice. She was right with him as his cum poured into her she climaxed with him. She could feel each spurt of hot cum and it seemed like he would never stop cumin.

After it was over he still lay on her and kissed her mouth and tits. She said, "For something to start out so bad that was pretty good. I don't guess you ever even thought about using a condom?" From the look in his eye she knew that a condom was the farthest thing from his mind.

He lay on her and his cock started getting hard again. This time he took his time and she climaxed several times before he dumped his load in her again.

The rest of the day they made love and explored each other's naked body. It was such a turn on for them to see the contrast between them. That was the fuel they survived on as they fucked the day away.

It was almost time for Neal to get home from school by the time they finished for the day. Both knew that this was only the first day of many to come that they would be together. Both also knew that it was their secret to keep. Should either Neal or her husband find out about them it would be all over. Wayne would divorce her and she would be out on her own.

Jean cleaned up the bedroom and finished showering just as Neal returned. John had already gone back to his place to clean up and finish the chores he was supposed to have finished that morning. The last thing he wanted now was for Wayne to get mad and fire him for not doing his work. He planed on being around a lot longer to enjoy the lovely body of Wayne's pretty white wife.

Neal made every effort to get home as early as possible to have some time alone with Jean before his brother got home from work. He entered the house just as she was leaving her room. Her hair was still wet from the shower and her blouse let the tips of her tits show through. The shorts she had on were loose and her pretty tan legs were bare. As they met in the hallway he stopped in front of her. There was something different about the way she looked today than usual. He thought it was from what happened the night before.

He looked her in the eye before pulling her to him. She put up her hands to stop him pulling her up close. It wasn't that she didn't want to feel him, she knew he would know at once that she had been with a man. Someway she had to put him off until later. "Stop Neal. Your brother will be home soon and he must not find us together."

"He will be a couple of hours getting home. Didn't you like what we did last night?"

"Yes, I really like it with you even though it never should have happened. If Wayne finds us together you will have to leave and he would probably divorce me. We just need to be really careful."

He didn't like being put off but he knew the value of being very discreet. He wanted to be around to sample his lovely sister-in-law's body a lot more. "When can we be together again?"

The slamming of a car door kept her from having to answer him. She pulled out of his arms and headed for the door. "Go to your room while I find out who this is."

The door opened on it's own before she got to it. It was Wayne and he was home a lot earlier than normal. All day he had though about his wife and brother the night before. Even a quickie with Susan in the work room had fail to bring his cock down from the constant hard he had each time he pictured them together. He made an excuse to leave early. He wanted to fuck his wife before his brother came home.

"What are you doing home so early?"

"I just wanted to be with you before Neal got home."

"You are to late, he just came in and is in his room. What has gotten into you so sudden? For the last 3 months you were to tired to have anything to do with me, and then last night and now you want to go to bed."

He didn't know how to answer other than he wasn't as tired as he had been. "Maybe later tonight we can get to bed a little earlier."

Jean smiled as she let her tits brush his chest and felt his cock harden against her. She dropped her hand down to stroke him. "Keep this handy and we may just find some time to put it to use."

The rest of the day was normal. Both guys' cocks were partially hard all evening each time she walked by either of them. Jean was enjoying the effect she was having on them both. She didn't resist the opportunity to touch them both when the other wasn't looking. Since Wayne was her husband she would sometimes let Neal catch her touching him. She knew that it turned Neal on as well as Wayne.

By bedtime she was ready to be fucked again. Several hours had passed and she knew he couldn't tell John had been fucking her earlier. Wayne was at her as soon as she was in the room. He quickly stripped her from the blouse and shorts she had been showing off all evening. He had been jealous of her letting Neal see so much of her body and at the same time turned on more than he had ever been. He didn't know why his brother seeing his wife was such a turn on for him. Knowing they had fucked the night before just made him want her that much more.

Jean didn't know what had come over him but she wasn't going to worry about it. She loved the sex between the two of them and had really missed it these last several months. Even the sex with John earlier that day did nothing to weaken her desire for her husband. She could not even understand herself why after all the sex during the day she was so ready to feel her husband filling up her young cunt. Three different men in less than a day only made her want him more.

The sex was wild and exciting between them. Much like it had been when they first married. Wayne brought her to a climax twice before he climaxed himself. She was totally exhausted by the time he finally finished and rolled off of her. She was a totally satisfied woman as she quickly went on to sleep.

She was up the next morning as the sun was coming up. She hastened to the kitchen to fix breakfast for Wayne and Neal. She still had a smile on her face as she hustled around the kitchen. She had not bothered getting dressed. She just slipped on a short robe that did little to hide her body from the men's eyes. Her smile was contagious as the two men eat breakfast. Wayne was happy that he was the reason she was smiling.

They finished eating and she said good bye to both of them as Neal left for school and Wayne to work. She hugged and kissed Wayne and gave Neal a hug. She didn't dare do more with Wayne standing next to them. She could see the disappointment in Neal's eyes as he walked out the door.

As they were getting in their cars to leave Neal jumped out and went back toward the house. "I left my books in the house." He went back toward the house as Wayne left the driveway.

Wayne wondered just what he was up to and he pulled off to the side of the road and waited for Neal to go by. Five minutes later Neal passed where he was parked without seeing him. Wayne had been imagining all sorts of different things they may have been going on back at the house. His cock was hard from thinking about the two of them together. He was disappointed when Neal passed and at the same time relieved that there wasn't anything going on between them. All day his cock would get hard just thinking about them. Once again he managed to meet Susan for only a few minutes. He knew that it was only a matter of time before she moved on to another man. He was glad it was coming to an end. He had almost lost his wife because he couldn't say no to her.

Neal went back for his books that he had forgot on purpose. Jean turned as he came back through the door. "What did you forget?"

"This." He pulled her to him and kissed her. She didn't resist and answered him by opening her mouth to his prying tongue. His hand went under the robe to fondle the naked breast waiting there. Just as the night before she let him have his way. She had always been faithful to Wayne until Neal had caught her at a weak moment and them John taking advantage of her the next day. Now she welcomed the advances he was making on her and did nothing to stop him. Even after the loving she had received the night before it turned her on to have his hands touching her where only Wayne had touched until yesterday.

Finally she knew she had to stop him or he would never get to school on time. "You need to get going or you will be late."

"Can I just skip today?"

"No. What would Wayne think to find out you skipped school just to spend the day with me? We will have some time together, I promise."

So five minutes later he was back out the door and on his way to school. As he passed where Wayne was parked he thought he saw a vehicle like Wayne's but didn't give it much thought. His mind was on his hard cock and the promise that they would get together again. Wayne would have been interested in knowing what had gone on during the extra five minutes in the house.

Jean would have been happy for him to stay with her all day. She had just come to realize how much she liked sex. The weeks without sex with Wayne had left her very vulnerable to the advances of Neal and John. She was glad that her husband was once again paying attention to her but at the same time she liked the loving the other men were giving her. She knew that she should bring both of them to a halt, but she didn't think John would listen and Neal was like a breath of fresh air with his youth and passion. She was just going to have to be very careful around all three.