Forced But It Didn't Take Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal was a typical 18-year-old. His cock stayed hard most of the time and now that he knew that he could fuck his sister-in-law whenever he wanted it was rock hard. He moved over her and she opened her legs for him. She watched as his big cock found it's way to the opening of her cunt and sink slowly deeper into her welcoming cunt. For the last three months she had not had as much loving as she liked. Now that she was with Neal and John as well as her husband she was totally satisfied.

She relaxed and let him work her cunt over with his big cock. It felt so good to feel the hard young cock as he moved in and out of her body. He slowly brought her higher and higher until she could no longer wait. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. "Come on, move faster," she whispered in his ear. "Faster, Faster, let me feel all of you in me." He answered her every wish and drove faster and harder, his cock pounding away at her warm hot cunt.

Soon he could no longer stand the feeling. He had to shoot and he told her so. "I'm ready to. When you start to cum I want you to drive as deep as you can and stay there. I want to feel your hot cum pour into me. He speeded up and she moved right with him. When he climaxed he drove into her as deep as he could go. His hands were under her ass as he pulled her cunt as tight against him as it could go. His cum shot out in one hard shot after another. The hot cum pushed her over the edge and she climaxed with him.

She could feel every bit of his cum each time he shot. The hot cum made her wish that she wasn't on the pill. She wanted to fill his cum as it entered her womb.

After they recovered they lay in each other's arms and talked. "Now or you sorry your girl friend didn't come through?"

"No way, she couldn't have been this good."

"I'm glad she turned you down myself. I like what we or doing together."

"What about Wayne? What if he finds out about us?"

"Have you ever heard about men that liked their wife to be with other men?"

"I've heard about them, but why would anyone want their wife to fuck someone else?"

"I think they just want them to have more enjoyment than one man can give them."

"Have you ever been with another man other than Wayne?"

"You are the first for me other than my husband, and it turns out to be his brother. I never wanted anyone other than Wayne until the other night. You caught me at a weak moment and I sure am glad you did." She didn't bother to tell him that since that night she was fucking the black handy man every day.

"I'm glad I caught you at a weak moment also. I just hope my brother doesn't find out."

"What would you do if he did?"

"I would probably have to leave here."

"What if I could talk him into letting you stay?"

"How could you talk him into letting me stay after he found out about us?"

"Would you like to have me at the same time Wayne was?"

"You mean both of us at the same time?"

"Yes."

"He would never agree to that."

"If I could get him to agree would you do it?"

"Hell yes, that would be the hottest thing I ever did."'

"I can tell by the way your cock is hard again that you like that idea. I will have to start working on Wayne. That way we could be together anytime we wanted."

The talk had them both ready again. She turned around and took his cock in her mouth. She wanted the next load down her throat.

He looked at her wet pussy that was just above his face. He didn't know what it would be like to suck his own cum from her cunt. He didn't have much of a choice as she lowered her cunt down to his mouth. He found out the taste wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it may be. Soon they both climaxed together. She swallowed his cum and he licked her fresh juice from her cunt. They cleaned each other up with their mouths before turning around again.

It was nearly sun up when she made her way back to her room. Wayne was waiting on her. His cock was hard as he pulled her down on the bed and drove his rock hard cock deep in her hot wet pussy where his brother had deposited many loads of cum during the night. As he fucked her she told him all that had happened the night before. He couldn't wait and he filled her cunt with his cum. She didn't make it that time after so many climaxes before, but she was happy to be in her husband's arms. She was going to have the time of her life when they both were together with her.

Both men staggered up and got ready for school and work. She was worn out from all the loving during the night and stayed in bed.

It was an embarrassing moment when they met in the kitchen. Neal had been fucking his brother's wife and felt guilty until Wayne told him Jean had told him everything. "Relax brother, Jean told me everything. Seems she wants us both. She is a lot of woman and it will take both of us to keep her happy. At least until you finish school. They left the house laughing, both sorry that it would be tonight before they could be with her again.

It was almost lunch when the door to the bedroom opened. The sound woke Jean and she sat up in bed. She was still naked from the night before. It was John coming to check on her. He saw her setting up in bed with the sheet down around her waist. Her pretty tits were naked to his gaze. She didn't make any effort to cover up from him. "I just thought I may need to check on you. It is almost lunch and you haven't got out of bed yet. Are you alright?"

She motioned for him to come closer to the bed. When he did she turned back the cover and he could see her naked body. "Come on strip and get in here with me." It didn't take him lone to shed his clothes and join her on the bed.

"You look like you had a busy night."

"It was busy but I still have enough for you. Get over here and let me feel that big cock in me again."

He couldn't wait to fuck her again. Like her husband and her brother-in-law he wanted to feel her cunt wrapped around his hard cock. There wasn't any hesitation on either of their parts. He wanted to fuck her and she wanted him too. He took his time and brought her to several climaxes before he finally dropped his black seed in her cunt. She remembered last night how she wished she wasn't on the pill so that she could feel Neal's cum getting her pregnant. Now she was glad that she was still on the pill or she would have to explain how she happened to have a black baby.

They lay together until mid afternoon before getting up and taking a shower together. They went out too the pool and swam until it was time for Neal and Wayne to get home. Jean knew that she may get her husband and his brother together at the same time but no way would they ever agree for John to join them. John understood he was to keep quite or they would be in trouble. He was satisfied to take care of her during the day and they could take care of her each night. What the white men didn't know wasn't going to hurt him.

That night Jean, Neal, and her husband had the first threesome of their lives. At first it was very awkward but Jean took matters into her own hands. She stripped and had both of them follow her. She lay them both down on the bed, one on each side of her. As she lay between the two brothers she took each of their cocks in her hands. As she worked them both the men started to relax and get with the program.

Wayne was the first to make a move. He rolled toward her, not enough to make her release his cock but so he could get his hands around her tit. He brought it to his lips where he quickly sucked it until the nipple was hard. Looking across at Neal he said, "She has two of these. Don't you think you should be working on the other one?"

Neal didn't need any more encouragement. He went to work on her other tit. Soon he moved down to her cunt with his mouth. He had to move Wayne's finger away to make room for his tongue.

That is the way the first night went. Both men touching her as she had never been touched. They took her to higher places than she had never thought possible. Jean loved what each man could do for her but now it was even better than twice as good. Climax after climax followed each time one of them fucked her until she could no longer respond. When they all had finally had all each could stand they fell asleep with her sandwiched between them.

She was the first to wake the next morning. It took only a moment before she figured out where she was. She looked at the two men, so alike, lying next to her. Her first thought was that less than a week ago she was wondering what was happing to her marriage. Her husband no longer wanted to make love to her. Now she was getting all the sex she wanted from both her husband and his brother. Plus all the sex with John that the others knew nothing about. She looked forward to the rest of the school year with all of them.

The next few months were more of the same. Neal had move into their bedroom to stay. Each night it was either both of them together or separately with the other watching. Each day was filled with more sex with John. She loved all the sex with them but some times she had to just tell them no for a few days while she rested up. The three were about to wear her out. She had never thought she would have more sex than she wanted but from time to time she did.

Neal was the first to go. He graduated and left to go to college. He would still get back every couple of months to spend some time with them. He was always welcome back by them both.

John followed a few weeks later. A friend of his asked him to move out of state to a new job. It was one he couldn't turn down even to the point of leaving Jean. The last week they were together they were seldom apart. Jean knew that she was going to be the one who really missed him.

Wayne had broke up with Susan finally. The sex with Jean and his brother was much more a turn on than with Susan alone. After Neal left he and Jean still made love nearly every night. It was good but it just wasn't the same as when both men turned their attention to satisfying her. Wayne soon found another women and it wasn't long before Jean noticed he wasn't paying attention the way he did before. She knew that he had found another young cunt to fuck.

Soon she was back as she had been before John and Neal. They had advertised for a handy man to replace John but without much luck.

Jean was out by the pool one afternoon lying naked to soak up some sun. Since she was the only one around she had stared making it a regular practice. She heard someone call her name and raised up pulling a towel around her as she did. She looked toward the gate where a young black man stood looking at her. "What do you want?"

"I am Pete and my Uncle John sent me to see you. He said you needed some one to help you out since he has been gone." Without being asked he opened the gate and walked over to where she sat with only the towel covering her. What she saw was a 20-year-old black male with big muscles and a huge bulge in his pants.

"Have you had any experience?"

"Not very much at keeping up the farm but a lot at what uncle John said you needed." He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants. Jean dropped her eyes down to see a cock even larger than n his Uncle's. It was standing out straight and hard.

Jean looked back at his face. He was taking in all of her while she had looked him over. She pulled the towel from her body. "You look like you have all the right equipment, lets see if you know how to use it." She spread her legs and reached up and pulled him down to her. She guided him to her open cunt. As he entered her she said. "Just take it slow and easy. I never had one this big."

Pete was hired that day and moved in that night. He was on the job early the next morning as Wayne pulled out of the driveway. He worked hard all day. He only quit in time for Jean to get cleaned up before Wayne arrived home. Besides his cock needed a rest before he started the next day.

Pete did just enough work on the farm that Wayne let him stay. The work he was best suited to do was after Wayne left each morning. The farm work was just the price he had to pay for the prettiest white pussy in the county. He was a lucky young man.