All Comments on 'Forced by a Stranger'

by midwestmomlvr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Good story, well written and I'm interested to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good ideas

Good ideas and revealing feelings. Took it a little too far. Long time desire may be realized if you take the right steps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

This is a good story with the ability to write with further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
considering that this gifted author's moniker is momlvr I think he's definitely found his true vocation as a writer

Rob's a big strong guy, and he's had a big fat hard on for his mother since he was a teenager. Plenty of sons are in the same boat, lots and lots more than a sexually inhibited society cares to know about. For the lucky ones there's always some trigger that finally brings their penis together with their mother's vagina. In this excellent story, it's the thief with his threatening pistol that's the literal trigger. When the couple kiss, the urges they've suppressed for so long burst out. Rob gets harder than he's ever been in his life, and, feeling her boy's hard cock pressing against her, his mother's cunt runs like a river. She gives Rob an all-out motherly blowjob. He jams his head between her thighs where it last was some 25 or so years ago and slurps her tasty twat half to death. Then, inevitably, Rob slides his cock up the twat of all his dreams, and pumps away like mad. He's "enjoying the pleasure of being inside the one pussy that was supposed to be strictly off limits." Off limits? What horseshit. It's the pussy the guy came out of, it's his own damn birth canal. Rob's loving the hell out of having his cock up inside his own mother's cunt up to his balls, and mom keeps cumming like crazy. His mommy understands that her darling baby boy's got to let loose. She urges him on, and baby boy blows his balls, shooting his mommy a great big twatful of sperm. It's exactly where Rob's sperm belongs, they both know that, so Rob'll be doing it over and over again.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Good story on its own, just a case of bad timing

I think the comments are referring to Forced To Take My Mother, by lovecraft68. It is similar but has substantial differences. The plot is hatched by the wife and husband, husband wears a mask, is called Glen, yada, yada, yada,

I liked the device employed, having the couple get in bed and pull the sheet over them, allowing the intruder to slip away.

If I were to speculate if the son or mother hired the intruder in this story, my money would be on the son. But it works just as well if it was just a bad case of timing by an inept out of work burglar.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrabout 9 years agoAuthor
A couple of follow up tidbits

1) This is an original story idea that I have been crafting for the last several months. For those of you who may think my story is eerily similar to another recent submission I can assure you that I did not copy the other authors idea. As a matter of fact I provided a copy of my first draft to a Literotica editor over two months ago.

2) Yes, it was the SON who hired the intruder. In my original (first) draft I explained that the son had hired the man but my editor suggested waiting until "Part 2" to explain all the details. My idea is that the son (Rob) and the other man had met online and agreed to exchange favors for one another. Part 2 of my story is going to not only contain additional sex between Rob and his mom, but also show Rob pretending to be an intruder so the other man can have sex with his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
makes me want to fuck yor hot ass mom

love the thought of this

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 9 years ago
MORE

Can not wait for the next installment......

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
Aren't most All familiar ...

All the same ... But DIFFERENT. I heard it's like movies - there are only a few plots. And we keep watching them. The delivery is the key. I for one, know this script IS Crafted with more intrigue and, now, unbridled romance ... OR is it so many other directions. This is without a doubt a stepping stone in a rock garden; one possibly layered with weeds, roses and vines eventually binding these two (or more? The Stranger, more family, more struggles) into a novel of pleasures. Please don't wait another 7-8 years - months are OK if time produces the artistry demonstrated in "Stranger" AND with your first posting nearly a decade ago. Thanks for returning to your fans.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

That was bloody fantastic, I really enjoyed it. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fucking good writing

That was hot. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best

OMG....this story is so hot. Definitely one of the best in this genre on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced

I've seen a family forced to do things that all had fantasized about. A mature woman forced to be with her father and then held her pregnant daughters knees against her up high as her husband held her father's swollen cock and he penetrated his granddaughter .

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
HOW LONG BEFORE PART TWO

IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO YEARS. MAYBE YOU QUIT, I HOPE NOT. THIS WAS A GOOD START,PLEASE COME BACK. ...................THANKS FOR THE READ

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Very Hot

I loved every minute, it really is a great story!

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
great concept great story

thank you for sharing... i loved the concept of what happened

wish you would have continued it plese thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BEAUTIFUL AND VERY HOT

This is an easy #5 rating not only because it was highly erotic but it was great how you shifted gears when the assailant left so early in the process. I didn't anticipate the willingness of the couple to proceed and doing so as passionately and lovingly as they did. And an added and important bonus was how you fleshed out the complex emotional trial that Mom was feeling throughout. I hope that will continue to be an issue maybe to a lesser extent moving forward. Considering her very conservative religious upbringing and life it would be only natural as she proceeds through this sexual metamorphosis. So very well done NWML! This effort is easily in the top 10 of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why?

"less than an inch away from the spot where my life had begun"

The biggest turn off in the history of this site.

You're not the only one to do it and it spoils so many stories.

Other than that it was an OK story told many times.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous - Why read the story in the first place if you find this (mother/son) genre so offensive? Troll.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Very, very hot story!! Well written too.

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking sweet

FeltfixerFeltfixer2 months ago

Lovely older mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous