All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 02'

by CrucialTaught

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
CrucialTaughtCrucialTaughtabout 12 years agoAuthor
Whoops...

Typo at the beginning, I meant you might want to read the first chapter. Too late to tell you that now, I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I don't quite know what to say. I read the whole thing in one sitting. The emotional rollercoaster ride was unbelievable and I am still gasping with surprise and awe. It was so powerful. I'm not sure that there can be any more to this story and these characters but I will surely look forward to anything else that you might write. Thank you for such a fantastic read.

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
How Real Can It Get??

When two people have gone throujgh something as traumatic as the invasion and forced sex described in Part I, they are going to be as emotionally fucked up as described, alternating between need and hatred, and that is very nicely brought out in these stories. Please write more - hopefully without the violence, but with lots of emotion, Crucial Taught! You do it well!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazingly Accurate

I have read hundreds of stories where the actions of the characters did not suit the situations in which they found themselves. You have captured the chaotic fluxuation of emotions following such a potentially destructive event in a realistic and believeable setting. Thank you for sharing and I hope you will continue to do so in the future.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Bloody hell, I feel like a truck just hit me.

That chapter had me going up and down, up and down. I swear it just more twists and turns than a ride at the park. And I hate those rides.

I think you covered more emotions than they do on the daytime dramas.

I loved the story, and will be waiting for your next offering.

But if it's in "LOVING WIVES" category, I might not be able to read it. I don't think I could stand the ride of emotions.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I was engrossed in your story from beginning to end ! Sometimes writers have difficulty writing both points of view. You are a master at this. I believed both perspectives as unique to their gender. But above all this story is soooo sexy! Thanks for the great read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I'm glad the story has a happy ending.

The first chapter was sad, but this chapter made up for the sad ending...

A very good story.

Thanks for the read.

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful chapter. I loved how it all ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Amazing story update, very realistic. Which is pretty rare on this website. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OmG

Wow. This was even better than part 1. So much emotions were in this that i myself almost cried lol the Forced story is by far my most favorite story ever because of all the details and suck strong emotions in it. And about that 3rd part, I'll hafta hunt u down if u dont write it! Lol please continue for the love of everyone here

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
dynamite story

I knew you wouldn't disappoint this is the best story you hve written so far I hope you will be inspired to write a final installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Supurb.....

That was a supurb one. It did have a whole lot of intentions spelt out which was great. It was a great story whether real or not and gosh dam... it, I have dreamt of something similar happenning to waaaah or me [sigh] I are interested in another ending to it or something that follows this really good tale.

Please do contine with it! PLEASE :-D A1 for your great intentions

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

Great story, very emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Favorite Story!

I have been checking this site for days waiting for ch. 2! This was even better than the first... I teared up! This was so well done... I didnt want it to end...

all i can say is thank you, and write more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved this story!

I read the first story and I absolutely loved it so I waited what seemed like forever for this story and was just blown away with how wonderfully written it was and I as I'm pretty sure most people are waiting for a third part and hope that we get to read it soon! Great keep it up! And I was hoping that you would keep her name the same because I got confused for a second when I saw the name "Jessica" but please don't make us wait so long this time!

XOXO~C.S.

CrucialTaughtCrucialTaughtabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all...

for your thoughts, feedback, and lovely compliments. Sorry about the name slip; I have no idea how that got in there as it was only for about 20 minutes into writing the first chapter that I called her Jessica before changing her name. I must've been really tired!

I appreciate all the kind words. It's so great to hear that people enjoy what you're putting out there. I'm working on the third chapter, but it will probably be a while, as I am now working a full time job. Also still figuring out how it should go. But I promise, I want to get it out as fast as I can. Thank you for reading!

pindrop80pindrop80almost 12 years ago
Great tension

You did an excellent job of building up each others guilt after the events of the first chapter. Really great characterization, and hopefully this means the passion Jennifer (Jessica?) displayed at the end of both chapters will be more in the forefront as the series continues. I'm saying more sexy time, pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredible

This story exemplified why I read sibling incest stories. Lots of them are lousy, with poorly developed characters and no plot, but once in a while I stumble onto a story like this. It's so real. The emotions behind this story are nothing short of spectacular. The conflict and guilt that can be built up in a story like this is amplified to a level that no other pairing can match. I knew I had found something special when I read chapter 1. You can continue the series if you want to, but honestly... the story feels complete to me.

You are an excellent writer. I hope you keep up the good work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I agree with Anonymous who titled his comment "Incredible"...

I really liked your story although it was stressful on the readers as well as the protagonists. It all came out well. If you write another chapter fix it so they can live together "legally" or apparently legally. In other words, please remove the stress from their lives, I love happy endings (in every meaning of those two words). A child down the line would be good, also, as it is only those families that have inbred for several generations (usually) that have the deformed or mentally retarded children. They need a kid to make up for the sadness from losing their first although they were not ready, mentally, to cope. I really appreciate your works.

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I really enjoyed this series. I think that you should do a second series about Jen and Victor. This time, a little into the future. Maybe, she's in College and Victor is now the Manager of his retail store. And they're planning a special secret wedding. Then she dropps the big bombshell that she's pregnant again. Ashley should definitely stay in the story and be like the one person who's kept their love a secret. Possibly introduce a man for Ashley that will turn into its own series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue this great work

Your writing style is amazing, and the story itself moving, this is definitely among the best reads I had on this site. I'd be ecstatic if they'd end up with a family, as incest resulting in pregnancy is one of my fetishes.

I should also add that I agree with Bfreetorun, IMO these "stressors" make a story a great read as long as it end happily.

daringgirldaringgirlalmost 12 years ago
maybe my all time favorite literotica story;)

I really enjoyed the intense emotional journey and the fanominal sex was exactly what I need. Very creative and talented writing with just the right mix of hot lust and deep love. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emotional waterfall

I love how well you described Jen and Victor's feeling at the start, the depression, anxiety, tension: I think it really reflects the reality of such a situation. It was so heart-wrenching to see the damage the two twats had done to their relationship during the middle of the story... it was so realistic I actually couldn't read the sections about sex between the siblings in the last 2 pages because I felt it was too deep... but I appreciated the fact that their relationship healed. Anyway, brilliant story, I love the emotional turmoil described (better than the sex because of how well you developed it IMO).

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharliealmost 12 years ago
Incest stories

One of the better incest stories that I've read. Keep up the good work. How about another chapter of "Brother Misbehaving".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story I've read in a long time

This story knocks it out of the park in every way, with both great well-developed characters and amazing sex! Hope to see another chapter (maybe with some pregnant sex between Victor and Jennifer) soon!

nomennescionomennescioalmost 12 years ago
Well

Exceptionally written, no doubt. I read and enjoyed your earlier chapter a while ago, though I didn't leave a comment on it...the writing is fluid and clear, evocative. Just as important, the characters were believable.

I could quibble a bit about a few minor details. It stretches credibility, at least for me, that Jennifer would believe Victor hadn't woken up after bringing him off and licking him clean. Her departure seemed a touch extreme in its duration - 'weeks' is quite a while to be away. And both characters struck me as perhaps a trifle too prone to tearful despondency...but these are minor issues. It's overall a very serviceable work.

I'm not sure, though, what would be the centerpiece of another chapter, given that the principal conflict underlying the work is resolved here by the end of chapter 2. Their attraction to one another is known, expressed, and accepted. I suppose there could be some pathos in a question of whether they should try for a baby or not, but that doesn't seem like it would have quite the same sting to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this was a really great book!! beautifully written. great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

One hell of a story! The build up to the reunion was just phenomenal.

All the twists and misunderstandings are the things that made this story so realistic. With no doubt, this is the best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Loved it

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

It was extremely well written and if I could have it would have gotten 10 stars and the scene on the couch when they figured out that they both were wrong in their feelings and they were ok with what happened actually brought tears to my eyes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Rarely do i see such a well written, well timed, and heavy story. Keep on writing, I see only good stuff coming from you. 5 stars is the max, you probably earned 10.

fluckyeafluckyeaover 11 years ago
wow

those feels man, i was tearing up for a while.

you're an amazing writer. i wish you'd post more of anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You've got it all

This story has it all - conflict, drama, lust, all rolled up in an amazing ride. That one comment about it being like a roller coaster really hit home. Your story sucked me in and dragged me around and I loved every second of it.

Probably one of the best stories on literotica I've read. And that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope you're still planning another chapter!

Would love to read about Jennifer's pregnancy and her pregnant sex with Victor, and maybe see the criminals from the first chapter brought to justice.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
What a relief

The first chapter, though written brilliantly, is so heart-wrenching and sickening, but I'm glad that the love and affection of this chapter erased the painful memories from the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Masterful! Very well written. However, I would wish for a little more resolution or an epilogue. Does she conceive again? Do the authorities arrest the bad guys? Etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO WELL DONE IT WAS IMMACULATE

You R one hell of a great writer. Empathy and sympathy for these two people has been invoked thru your telling of their story.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN FICTION

You have captured the imagination of readers with this work. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

You mentioned another chapter in progress. I look forward to you having the time and interest in completing that.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 10 years ago
Hot story

Wonderfully written story. I only wish I could write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

dis is d best story i've read...love the emotions and confusion.....looks like the authoe has gone thru smtng lk dis ....otherwise he cant write it trust me i know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love that its not just sex but it has a story behind.....

awesome writer you are........ truly amazing....

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Wonderful. Love Story. So deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congrats

This story arc is amazing.

Of all the stories here and one other (now abandoned) site I've read so far, this one is extraordinarily consistent and realistic while still having all that gets me going.

Most other stories have at least one point where, ignoring suspension of disbelief, one would think "sure, as if someone would actually react like this in real life" or where it seems otherwise contrived or stilted.

Here, all participants act plausible. It reads as something that could acually happen or have happened.

I nearly didn't read the story due to its title, but ever since I did, I keep coming back to it.

I'd like a chapter to see how the two get their public lives and their new relationship to mesh and whether Jennifer gets pregnant again, viably this time, though it's going to be very difficult to continue as exceptionally as before, since the climax of the arc seems to be already over and any next chapter can't help but be a probably still sexy but less so epilogue walking a tight line between screwing up the believability and having a less than happy ending.

PS: Also, congrats of getting me to comment dispite my reluctance to leave any sign of me having been here so far.

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Beautifully written. Thank you.

Great plot & writing, great characters. As ever, being greedy readers that we most are, or maybe I should just speak for myself: "can I please have some more, sir?" (placing/shoving empty soup bowl in front the writer's nose) :-)

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
five *****

and nothing less...Sorry I wrongly pressed the stars...the story deserves all the 5 stars....and more. It should be among the top here...Thank you for a great and hot story

sexy69kittensexy69kittenalmost 7 years ago
Tears

This is the most emotional story I've ever read. Very good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the story. To bad she lost the baby. Wasn't expecting that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Incredible that you were able to craft such a meaningful and believable love story out of very traumatic, destructive events without killing the eroticism or watering down the seriousness. Beautiful story, I’m enthralled with your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This was a great story. It is was very interesting and arousing at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was probably the best story I've read on here. Very easy to understand how the characters found themselves where they are and erotic as hell. Please do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bull fucking shit. They are forced together and the take away is they hate each other. They are disgusted by each other. They don’t say a fucking word to each other after it’s over? I’m not reading any more past it was 4 days later and the girl won’t be around him and he won’t talk to her. You had possibly great story going. Very interesting concept but that response is not humanly possible. They could avoid each other because of the memory of it. I don’t give a damn what happens you will talk after an ordeal like this. Been better off to leave part two out all together.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The story was so emotional and so encompassing. Lots of drama, the miscarriage, their emotional breakdown, but in the end it was starting to become a full blown romance between the two of them. The story while excellent fell shot in the end, the story left the reader knowing what was going to happen but didn't quite get there. Well done 5 stars

bondibebondibeover 2 years ago

Whoa. That was one if the best stories ive read on here. Great writing and storyline. And such an emotional rollercoaster. Five stars. Id double that if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow that was a great story, one with potential for so much more. The level of detail in everything was amazing, it really punctuated how both Jen and Victor were feeling throughout the story. It’s a shame you don’t post much on here, you’ve got an unbelievable talent. I guess that means we’ll just have to cherish what you have posted on here even more!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, for fuck's sake...is she Jennifer? Or is she Jessica?? Just one of the glaring mistakes herein...

And, the drama...such drama makes me want to hurt myself!! And, NOT in a good way!! The story is good, emotional...but the angst was just too dra an out!!

Still, Five**5**Stars...be a use it IS a good story...if a little TTTTOOOOOO drawn out...be same really yes I I us after a while...

Make another effort!! I am sure you have it in you!

jack_ittardjack_ittardover 1 year ago

Very well written story, with plenty of emotion and drama. For me though, the "will they or won't they" dynamic was overused, so much so that when the final payoff happened, I was exhausted and the last thing on my mind was rubbing one out. Four stars for me, remove a few pages and a few inter-sibling dramas and it's a five star story.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Too many sibling off again on again scenarios. Seems you've crammed a good five page story into seven pages. Also given the sensitive feeling of the prose and your otherwise lack of vulgarity you might consider substituting the word cunt with something else (pussy?) . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor6 days ago

Tried so a second reading to see if my feeling about this story had changed; but alas - "I think I should end the pregnancy". Obviously written before the SCOUS reversed Roe v Wade - Why make us suffer with all the pregnancy crap? - Why is Victor being such a stupid douche bag about this and laying all of the decisions on her? - At this point the story is getting so disgustingly cloying that I'll just skip to the end . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous