Forced Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," he begged, his words distorted by his soft moans.

So I did, I fucked him hard, driving into his body as deep as I could, my balls slapped against his ass as he reached for his own cock. I slapped his hand away and pulled his hands up over his head and held them there as I fucked him long and hard and deep. His body clung to my cock and sent powerful waves of pleasure through us as we moved together. I drove into him and he pushed back to meet my thrusts.

"I love your cock Jason, you are such a good fuck baby," he moaned as I ground my cock into him balls deep.

Our fingers were intertwined and Alex asked me to stop for a moment. I stopped pistoning in and out of his heated hole for a moment and he unlaced his fingers from mine. I was shocked when he pulled my wedding ring from my finger and put it on his ring finger, then relaced our hands together.

"Make love to me Jason!" he growled deeply and I lost it. My hips started their primal movements and I dove in to share our mouths, our tongues dueling with each other. His cock was pinned between our bodies and leaking precum all over our stomachs. This wasn't just fucking, it was way beyond that. There was an intense connection like we were baring our souls to one another. My balls were on fire at this point but we managed to fuck deep and long for several minutes, not ashamed by our lovemaking. But it couldn't last forever and I reached the tipping point first. We were both dripping with sweat and kissing like mad.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned into his mouth as my balls boiled over, flooding his ass. I felt the warmth of my seed surround my shaft. Alex took everything I had to give and made me feel like such a stud as our hips joined deeply one last time. Our mouths were mashed together and we were drenched in sweat. Both of us were breathing like we had run a marathon. My cock was wasted and slowly dropped out of Alex's used ass, allowing a river of cum to leak from him.

"My turn fag!" he grinned and flipped us over. "Doggy, bitch!"

I obeyed and got into position.

I got on all fours and turned my ass to him, looking over my shoulder at him. He reached back and stuck his finger in his ass and pulled out some cum. He smiled at me and brought it up to my ass. OMG that was dirty I thought! He slowly slid his cum slick fingers one at a time into my horny ass, working them around. With all the fucking I had recently, I opened quickly to his ministrations.

Jason's cock was at full mast. It was beautiful, about 8 inches and I knew I wanted to give him a slow blowjob at some point, but was too far gone and needed a hard deep fucking first. Alex moved into position and guided his cock right to my hole. I was so horny I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart, offering up my body to him.

Alex grabbed my hips and slowly applied pressure to my hole. I was so lubricated that when he did this, the head of his cock went right into my ass. He pushed forward slowly and slid into me deeper and deeper. He would back out a little and go back in twice as far...he did this a few times before I felt him fill me all the way up. I felt his pubs tickled my ass and felt full and complete.

"FUCK ME!" I groaned as I leaned back on his cock, milking him with my horny hole.

"Jason, if you do that again I'm gonna lose all control and fuck you to death," he warned. I pulled away slowly until just the head of his cock was in my ass then reversed course and rode him balls deep.

His grip on my sweaty hips warned me of what was go come. He instantly started rough fucking me, shoving my body forward and mashing my face in the pillows on the bed. That muffled my gasps and grunts a little. I thought my body would be somewhat prepared for an aggressive fuck, I was more than wet enough for this but underestimated his size and strength. Alex started to pick up his pace as he thrust back and forth into my ass, which felt completely maxed out. We were both moaning.

While I loved topping, I decided that bottoming was even better. It was weird being on the receiving end of a cock but I actually liked losing the control during sex and trying to follow his rhythm. He was firmly holding my hips and moving in and out of my ass. He was in complete control of my body right now. He got us synced up nicely by pulling hard on my hips as he pushed deeply into me. He would then push me away and stop me before his cock came out. Then he would pull me back hard. It felt so good. I was really enjoying myself. "Take it you fucking fag!" he bellowed and with a final thrust, he drove balls deep and groaned in pleasure.

I felt Alex's cock thicken, then start to pulse as his cum filled my ass with intense warmth. He pulled back slightly then drove in balls deep very hard. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, you are getting bred faggot!" he gasped as he pushed his cum deeper and deeper into my ass. We stayed in position panting like dogs. When he started to pull out I felt some of his cum drip down my inner thigh. I reached back with my hand to catch it and brought my fingers to my mouth, licking them clean and tasting his gay load. "God you are a sexy fuck, Jason!" he said with a satisfied smirk on his handsome young face. Then I heard a knock on the door...

12