Forced Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. You agreed to the rules. Now, are you going to accept defeat with grace, or are we gonna have to play this out to the bitter end." I rubbed my hands together in anticipation.

"I'll figure something out. Do your worst."

"Have it your way then. Round one start." Tracing a whorl in her damp flesh sent a little trill of sensations through both our bodies. Gently palming her heavy breasts caused Lexi inhale heavily. Massaging the beautiful orbs I couldn't help but lean in and give her hard nipples some light nips. I kept nipping as my hands slid behind her ass, gripping it possessively. Licking light circles around her tender nipple my hand slid lower as my fingers made contact with her inflamed pussy. Stopping my motion I looked up and was struck once more by her beauty as her cerulean eyes blazed with lust.

"How are you doing up there?"

"Ooooo...I got you right where I want you," her voice came out interlaced with moans. I continued to trace the contours of her pussy and flicked her folds with finger tips. Trading places with my fingers my tongue picked up where they left off once again tasting her sweet nectar. Circling my way to her gooey center like a fleshy tootsie pop I went about seeing how many licks it took to get to the center.

Feeling Lexi tense up I pulled away and she leaned forward trying to get that last little bit of contact she needed to finish. 77... it takes 77 licks to get to the center of Lexi's tootsie pop.

"No touching remember," I said, fighting to keep the smirk from my face.

"Noooo. Please..." Wiping her juices off my face I decided to prolong her torments. Feathering up along her sides my fingers went up and over her shoulders and down her arms which were clenched at her sides. Stroking her hands they relaxed enough to so I could lace my fingers with hers. Showering her face with kisses she came down from her precipice. After lightly nibbling her earlobe I whispered in her ear, "Round two start."

She groaned in anticipation and frustration. This time, I used my fingers to reverently stroke her insides as I continued to rain kisses everywhere but her lips. One for the cheek, one for the nose and one for the chin. I giggled as she tried to maneuver her lips to connect with mine. Her harsh breaths were muffled by the falling water but were still audible as she started gasping. Wanting to have fun but not wanting to be cruel, I finished her off with insistent strokes.

She shuddered in my embrace as she came down from her peak. I finally gave her the kiss she had been seeking and she kissed me with languid passion. Snuggling into I gave a quiet, "Flawless Victory." Releasing her, I kneeled to untie her tail from my ankle and noticed it had worked a red rash into my skin that was vanishing. Lexi noticed my puzzlement and leaned over me curling her arms around my chest, pushing those soft orbs of hers into my back.

"New skin, remember. You won't get sore and rashes and abrasions will quickly disappear. Even serious wounds won't take as long to heal as normal and you will never scar. You will keep this flawless beauty forever."

"I don't think I've ever had a 'serious' injury in my entire life. Do you plan on sending me to a metaphorical meat grinder any time soon?" I said jokingly, a little embarrassed but pleased by her compliment.

Her grip tightened until it was almost painful across my skin.

"Hey. Ease up back there will you?" Prying her arm away from me she remained frozen in space. Concerned I moved to look at her. Her eyes were pitch black and she was still as a grave, not even breathing as the water pulled the hair over her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, brushing the hair away from her eyes. Flinching away from her I fell over onto my ass.

"What was that about?" Lexi said, bending over to help me back to my feet.

"That's what I was about to ask, what was that thing with your eyes?"

"What thing with my eyes?" She gave me a puzzled look. Shrugging she walked over to the corner where some brightly colored bottles were stacked.

"The thing with your eyes... they went all black...You know what, never mind, I'm gonna head out I wanna see what your world looks like."

"But you haven't even washed up yet." Running a finger through my hair, I felt as the strands poured through my fingers in a silken wave.

"I think I'll be okay. The new me seems to operate fine without suds."

"I don't think so," she said as her tail curled possessively around my ankle. She pounced on me with hands covered in strawberry-scented bubbles.

My world was nothing but flashing hands and groping and tickling. My composure wilted beneath her relentless assault as the body wash mixed with Lexi's scent creating a heady combination. After Lexi had me reduced to a quivering bundle of nerves and phantom sensations did she finally relent, pulling me under the stream to wash away her handiwork.

"You may not know this but I am an extremely competitive individual. I hate to lose. So we will be competing more in the future." Breathless on the floor I could do nothing but gasp in agreement. She laughed at my antics and scooped me up into her arms and whisked me out of the shower into her room. As I started to regain control of my muscles she laid me on her bed and disappeared into a walk in closet. She returned holding two sets of clothes, tossing one set onto me as she started donning the other. She remembered panties this time and I shakily put on the modest jeans and a t-shirt. Still barefoot Lexi pulled me to my feet and into the hallway. Dragging me behind her we were shortly out of the building bathing in the sunlight.

"So welcome to my... our home. It's a little different but you should be able to adjust." I barely heard her speak I was too busy staring at the sky. The world was awash in a muted sunlight. The pale yellow orb hung in the sky like normal but it was dim enough that I could look at it directly without any problems. A multitude of stars even fought through the daylight to grace the sky. Lexi started tugging my hand again pulling me towards a sort of pavilion dotted with freestanding booths inhabited with succubi and their male counterparts, or occasionally, a group of two to four succubi that seemed younger than the others. The booths were sheltered from view on three sides with the fourth side having a swinging wall which was almost universally thrown open. Booth residents appeared to be in varying states of dining with a sprinkling of people being in varying states of undress. My cheeks flushed as I turned away and quickened my step to catch up to Lexi.

She directed us towards an empty booth where she set me inside before taking off for what looked like a buffet. The seating in the booth felt like a sort of soft cotton blend and it was big enough that two people could lay side by side without trouble. The setting was closer to a couch than a normal restaurant booth but my but certainly wasn't complaining. It was a strange set up considering the furniture was exposed to the elements. There was a bright red button sitting on the table and curiosity got the better of me and I pressed it with a satisfying click. Awww... no ominous rumbling or anything. What kind of people have bright red buttons without a sinister countdown? They really are monsters. The button revealed a sheet that was pulled across the top of the booth sealing it from the sky. I pressed the button again and watched as the sheet retracted exposing me to the light again. Looking down I jumped as I was confronted by two wide-eyed pairs of eyes. They were the same green eyes I had seen peeking into Lexi's room. Embarrassed by the knowledge they had seen me naked, I blushed and lowered my gaze. It was an uncomfortable few seconds of hand wringing and silence before Lexi appeared in the doorway. She laid down a platter full of black orbs and a bowl of white sauce on the table. The silence was broken by the twins giggling laughter. I blushed brighter and sought Lexi's hand underneath the table. She squeezed it comfortingly as she slid into the booth next to me.

"How did you find such a lovely person willing to put up with your shenanigans so quickly Lexi? You hadn't been gone a month before your mother was rushing out to bring you back." The one on the right spoke as the one on the left grabbed one of the baseball sized orbs and dipped it into the sauce and bit into it with an audible crunch.

"Just because they haven't been able to put up with your saucy ass doesn't mean everyone has the same problem. You do realize that you sometimes have to actually talk to the guys before you try to jump on their pole right?"

"As long as we're both screaming by the end of the night is all that really matters. Compatibility has to be tested after all." The last bit was said in a nasally accent that had all three of them laughing. Feeling very out of place, I grabbed one of the orbs, dipped it into the sauce, and bit it before I had the chance to think about it too much. It tasted vaguely like a caramel apple but it had the texture of a hard shelled bread, crunchy on the outside with a soft, porous inside. Leaning back I made myself as small as possible as Lexi and the one I dubbed Uno continued to banter. I noticed Dos examining me closely and I hid behind my hair as I continued to chew my orb. Surprised by a slender object worming its way up my pant leg I tensed and sat up straight. Lexi looked at me questioningly and interlaced her fingers with mine comfortingly, her thumb sliding over my knuckles. Deciding not to fight it I relaxed as Lexi's tail continued to slide up my pant leg and started rubbing around my mons. I fought to keep my hand from shaking as I slowly took another bite of the sweet orb. Lexi was less insistent this time as she took her time petting my labia before finally, sweetly, gently parting me to slide inside. My eyes fluttered as I tried to stay inconspicuous. The intense look Dos was giving me made me think I wasn't entirely successful. She gave me a reassuring smile and took another bite of her own orb. My lower half squirmed as the tail continued to stroke, thrust and tease me into a fervor.

Reaching out for another piece of food I noticed the plate was now empty. Lexi saw me and smiled.

"I'm glad you like them, I'll go get us some more." Horrified, I watched her stand up and walk away, empty plate in hand and tail swishing behind her. Oh god... What I had thought was Lexi's tail continued its thrusting as my muscles tensed painfully around it.

"Icarus," I whined in a panic. Heaving myself off the bench the tail popped out of me with a violent jerk. In desperation, I clutched Lexi trying not to look at either of the twins who were surprised at my sudden motion.

"What's wrong?" Lexi asked in confusion. She turned and saw Dos who was tentatively tasting her sodden tail. Dos' eyebrows jumped in surprise and she looked at me appraisingly.

"Oh... honey," Lexi said, voice overflowing with sympathy and understanding. "You thought it was me didn't you?" Nodding silently, I soaked her shirt with my tears. I flinched as Uno stood up at Dos' urging. I slid around Lexi, positioning her as a wall between me and my molester.

"Let's get you to bed. I'm sure you must be tired with all that's happened today. See you later." She swooped under me and scooped me into her arms, my hands embracing her neck as I buried my face in her shoulder. Standing from the bench Dos's eyes were looked on the ground but her tail whipping behind her showed her agitation. Striding purposely from the park Lexi brought me back to the bedroom and laid me gently down on the bed, it's pillowy top gently hugging my back as it conformed to my shape.

"You think you can get some rest?" Nodding, my throat closed up with the emotion. She turned to leave the room. I lurched and grabbed the hem of her shirt, the words lodging in my throat.

Please don't go. I don't want to be alone.

Comprehension showed as she laid on the bed with me. Curling protectively around me she laid her hand across my stomach, and her leg curled over my thigh.

I may be in another world but I'm not alone. It took awhile but eventually I relaxed enough to allow sleep to claim me.

~ ~ ~

Waking up something felt off as I stretched out on the bed. She should be with me. Yawning, I wandered into the nearby room where muted sounds of gunfire floated. Lexi was propped on the couch eyes fixated on the television, her feet tucked underneath her. Rubbing my eyes I focused on the television.

"That's my favorite tv show."

"I used your cell phone to access your personal information database."

"My what?"

"This blue f app you have that told me of your favorite things. Was I in error?" I laughed as I realized she had just accessed my facebook account.

"It's fine, I don't mind." Plopping down on the adjacent cushion I propped my feet up on the polished wooden coffee table.

"I was a little scared you would be bothered with my snooping. It's strange to me that your society is so willing to provide such personal information to everyone. We are much more private." I snorted.

"Private people do not grope strangers in a booth."

"Why not? It is not uncommon for a stranger to help a nervous associate feel better through a hand or tail job. Pleasure helps everyone feel better and forge closer associations through which details of can be naturally discovered. She meant no harm, it is rare for a newer male to take offense to a relaxing stroke. I didn't take that into account when they joined me. I'm sorry, I am trying to do better. Your society's method of providing the intimate details is a slightly loose for my taste. Not that I'm complaining. I feel I know you a little better now, and that is not something I take lightly."

"You have been doing better. I think it is rather sweet that you wanted to research me. That also helps explain the lack of introductions I've had in all my, admittedly few, succubus meetings."

She gave me that enigmatic look she favored so much. Focused on the television I watched as the titular character struggled to land a helicopter. Pivoting smoothly, Lexi laid her head squarely in my lap. Stiffening slightly in surprise I kept my eyes focused forward. She's so soft. I wonder how her hair feels? Sneaking a quick glance I noticed the rigid set of her shoulders. I laughed as I realized we were both being ridiculous. One of my hands ended up on her shoulder while the other entangled itself in her silken waves of the brunette ocean on her head. Fingers explored the ocean's depths as I scratched around her scalp. Swirling my fingers around her head I could feel her relax as she conformed to me. Her hand came up and covered the one on her shoulder. The show finished to its catchy tune that had me bouncing my head. Lexi let autoplay do its thing and I did nothing to dissuade her. It was halfway through the next episode when I felt an odd patch of wetness on my thigh. Looking down at her I noticed a steady stream of tears tracing its way down her face and onto my thigh.

I stopped scratching Lexi's head. Her eyes swiveled and met my own. Like little lighthouse beacons the pierced the distance with joy and contentment. Implicitly understanding that words would break the moment, I leaned forward and let my lips brush gently against her own. She returned her stare to the television and I did the same. The episode finished as the spot on my thigh grew larger. Releasing her hair I reached out and used the remote to stop the show. She met me with a faux pouting look as I turned off the tv.

"Come on, up and at em. I want to see more of your life. You know, the parts of it where you aren't jerking off strange males to make them feel comfortable." I teased.

"Why Sydney, it almost sounds like you are jealous? Whatever shall I do to make you feel at ease?" I swatted her hand as it crept toward my crotch.

"Avast ye foul demon. I shall depart from this foul den of inequity and lasciviousness henceforth." Adopting a pirates growl I leapt off the couch and swashbuckled towards the door. Dropping the accent I asked, "but seriously what do you do in your free time?"

Snapping her fingers she said, "I've got it. We'll go nefting." She ran to her closet and came out sporting a rather full looking duffle bag and tossed it towards the front door.

"What exactly is nefting? Is there a human equivalent?"

"My mother introduced me to it in my rather rambunctious youth. She told me would teach me patience and reflection. At first, I was skeptical but as I kept with it, I discovered she was right. But before we go there's something I want to do," her tail whipped menacingly behind her as she flexed her fingers and started crawling towards me on her knees.

"Nope, nope, nope." I proclaimed as I retreated from the predatory nature of her stance. She started cackling as she backed me into a corner. Mock withering under her glare I fake panicked, "Parley, I request a parley...No that's not right." I gave my own grin and said in a booming authoritative voice, "I proclaim as my first edict that we shall not have sex for the next six hours." Her advancement stopped and she actually trembled as she towered over me. A sound so low I actually felt it more than heard it emanated out of her like an earthquake. I stood up and gave her a quick peck on her cheek.

"Let us go nefting my valiant knight. It'll teach you some patience regardless." Smirking I strode out of the room and into the closet. I assembled a reasonable outfit and left the room to wander. I hadn't gotten far before the sound of footsteps warned me of Lexi's arrival. Throwing one arm around my shoulder she whispered quietly in my ear, "Five hours and fifty-six minutes."

Shivering, whether in anticipation or fear, I couldn't say.

"You don't even know where we're going. What was your plan?" She asked.

"My plan was to galvanize you into action. If you had your way we would spend our days locked in that room doing nothing but feeling each other up."

"And..."

"And what?"

"What's wrong with that? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to spend our time."

"Back to this. I don't want to have sex." She gave me the, oh really, look.

"Sometimes, I don't want to have sex. It's not like I want to stop having sex entirely. I just want to do other stuff with you as well. Hopefully, something in the other category will be a thing you enjoy to do. Maybe I'll enjoy this thing too, but how will we find this thing if we don't try things... I've said thing entirely too many times. But you get where I'm coming from right?" She was snickering at me and my honest awkwardness.

"I know what you're trying to say, in a sort of awkward bumbling way, that is adorable. Now come on, there's a good spot this way."

You're always dragging me along behind you forcing me into new situations. Never stop doing that. I couldn't tell her these things, because as much as I loved her, I was still afraid of what she would do if I gave her free reign.

Our trek eventually ended on a grassy hilltop, of an open meadow. Without saying anything Lexi started to pull out a large blanket and a rod thing with a bubble on the end.

"So what exactly does nefting entail?" I asked.

"I'll show you just give me a second. Patience young padawan."

"At least, you know Star Wars, that's something." I watched intently as she dipped the rod thing into a jar of some sort of paste that covered the end. After a button press, the end of the rod expanded and started to rise, trailing a chord. Lexi laid on her back as she looked up at the sky. She patted the area next to her and I laid onto the offered spot. Following Lexi's gaze, I watched as the balloon thing ascended into a small haze floating in the sky. There were little dark splotches that danced around inside the haze. It took me a moment but I finally realized what was going on.