All Comments on 'Forced Entry'

by JAGDFLEIGER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Only creepy guys think that a woman...............

craves rape

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the wanting wife

Here is a woman who craves for sex by her husband and a stranger invades her and her home i would guess it was her husband trying to remedie his mistake and give her the love and sex she wanted and needed.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome, well told story

This is truly an awesome, well told and erotic story.

I look forward to many more of your tales. Please continue.

This might even warrant a sequel, since the character is established and her hunger is real, it has tremendous potential. This hot lady deserves much more cock than she had been getting. Please!! See that she is well fucked. Encore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A woman dreaming of being raped, or a woman

raped. Sitting enjoying her glory of good sex, yeah right. To tired to call the police, yeah right. Best sex in years, yeah right. Shoving her butt up to him in need, yeah right. You would have to believe first the woman is a wanton slut not having sex and craves it so much she actually offers herself up to an attacker. Next you have to accept she so dispises and hates her husband and mate she actually would enjoy giving his woman to a rapist. If I found I was married to such a woman not really sure what I would do but she would not be with me any longer than it took me to get rid of her. I know there are woman out there with mental problems that want or seek to be raped and actually enjoy it. But I really cant think of a single sane and realistic woman I know who would even consider in real life such a thing. Yes, it is difficult for a woman not to sexually respond to sex. Their bodies were made in the primitive state to respond to any male mating them for the sake of reproduction. Modern woman brings in a large range of feelings, emotions, ethics, and morals, she is no longer just a member of a tribes harem. Her body may respond but her statement of no, means no, once she has stated that it comes legal rape even if she cums later. Rape is not sex, is it a mans forcefully making a woman do his will, nothing more, nothing less. The act of pregnancy and disease transfer arent really a result of womans yeilding under force but parts of a violent act against women. If it were her hsuband and she later found out, she could even press charges against him if she wanted, since rape is rape. But, she may have enjoyed it, if it were her husband they may have found new games to play. But he would have to take the chance she would not press rape charges. Sex is fun, fantasy if fun, fantasy and sex are fun, lets keep it fun and you can use role play to do it.

JAGDFLEIGERJAGDFLEIGERover 17 years agoAuthor
from the author

if you think this story is an actual rape, you obviously don't comprehend what you read.....the ending...dream or husband...hmmmmmmmm

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Delicious ambiguity!

Keep up the good work!

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Really Great Story

I think it was a great story the wife wanted to have sex with her husband but the husband makes himself up as a burglar then blindfolds her and makes her think he is a burglar then gives her the sex she craves for then later leaves then comes back as himself then cleans up the mess and then wakes her up .

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done

I starting reading this and got so wet,I was dripping. I found myself wishing I was Rose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous