All Comments on 'Forced into Prostitution Ch. 03'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
OK

An ok ending to what up to now was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellant story

I thought this was an inspiring and well written story it certainly got me hard. The ending maybe could be stronger but on the hole brilliant. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i agree

with one of your other comments a well written well thought out story and a very enjoyable read xx

Calexander003Calexander003over 9 years ago
It was a solid read

It was hot. It showed her choices right or wrong. Believable characters and great sex between them all.

Perfect revenge. And it was hot

agehanagehanover 9 years ago
more

i'd love see another story of matur falling in street whore maybe business woman with a little blackmailing...

you did a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad Jill got her revenge on Alan, who

created the whole mess in the first place. Also nice that Jill met "better" people (with some empathy for Jill) in Errol and Clare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent story

I thought that this story is well thought out and commend the author

Darknesswoman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Horny Story

I loved this story series. The author certainly has got the feel of this subject I'm sure he can writes a sequel making Jill more degraded

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
I couldn't have said it better...

Calexander003 stated it perfectly. I can only add that the story was also well written.

justine_1692justine_1692over 8 years ago
Good job

I liked that this was not a "mind break" story with Jill becoming addicted to the life style she forced herself into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good story

This was a terrific story and seemed to accurately catch the mind set of someone in desperate straits. I especially liked the part where Jill ran into her neighbor and was forced, but didn't give up all control of the situation.

mh35903mh35903about 8 years ago

Great story keep them coming.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
What a Twat!

The disgusting 57 year old who-er had Alan punished by having her fellow low-life thugs put him in the hospital for 7 months? What a fucking total piece of shit she turned out to be!

- Alan needs to exact a final revenge! After kidnapping the cunt,he should ram a stick of dynamite up her ass,light the fuse,and then stand back. Way back! When the explosion happens,the cum she's taken in will blast over several states,impregnating 100 virgins,all of whom will become who-ers by the age of 16.

A poem describing a similar situation comes to mind :

"There once was a girl named Alice.

who used a dynamite stick as a phalice.

They found her vagina,

in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas!"

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

Loved the story, it kept me enthralled wondering if Jill would get sucked permanently into the lifestyle.

A couple of things bothered me though: the story just seemed to pitter out, it deserved something a little stronger, even if she was forced to continue on the game, maybe something happening to keep her in a downward spiral and realizing that she might never escape. I'm not saying this would be a better end, just a bit more thought provoking.

The rape and Errol' s involvement was played a bit too light. Even though she was a prostitute and there to meet a client, Jill seem to take being gang raped in a very casual manner, even apologizing to Errol who set her up. Also you made Errol out to be a bit of a softy: I doubt any successful pimp would allow one of his girls to make her own decisions quite so easily, and certainly wouldn't give her three grand for one trick even though he had arranged her rape.

These things apart I thought it was very good, and like another commenter, I think it was a nice change that she didn't become addicted to the sleazy sex.

All in all very good, and even though I have my gripes they are just my own opinions, its your story you are the one who decides what's right.

Thanks for sharing a common theme but with some very refreshing angles.

Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OR.....

This is totally my thing but nice job. I would have her start to corrupt other newbies and then take the journey down that dark road, have her forced into taking coke, etc... and then using that as an excuse to bring others into the biz, etc... but again that is just me, nice writing overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the stories. A fantasy of mine to be a prostitute

Mail me at fungirl133@outlook.com

We can discuss

Jan

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Liked it. Tells it how it is in some ways. Some Mens or boyfriends want to Pimp you out or feel like they a Pimp and pushed me to do things like Jill done. So yeah it do happen like that at times. Some times some Mens just gang up or see other Mens having theres and want some to and dont care who was before them. Just like Jill was done it happens with Mens wanting to see they CUM being Swallowed or taken in my mouth and done like them Porn movies. Some Mens liked to know it Hurts when they was doing it IN my Azz harder or rough so that it did hurt. I think some Mens needed to know it was Hurting so they could CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think your stories are brill. Please keep writing. Col H. Cheshire

ruiarodriguesruiarodriguesabout 1 year ago

I dont know if you experienced what you wrote in this story but the description of the different states of mind along the scenes seems really real. Great stories so far and enjoying each part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous