Forced into Prostitution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also turned down the 'babies', the men who wanted to be dressed in nappies and fed etc. It was too much like paedophilia for her liking. Some sick bastards even wanted to fuck her while she was on her period (not that she had them anymore).

So Jill concentrated on the quite harmless tasks. Jill found herself in scenarios where she acted like the maid, or went to the house dressed as a policewoman. She was a nurse more times than she cared to remember, and found herself on deserted roads next to her 'broken down car' as the helpless, stranded housewife awaiting her rescuer.

Jill also lost her virginity on several occasions, and in one memorable incident she found herself trying to suppress the giggles. (The only time she ever smiled in her entire 'career') As she lay on a bed dressed as a virgin, as some sad man pranced around her, holding his cloak at arms length, telling her he was Dracula and was going to ravish her.

"Errol rang Jill one day, and told her he had a job for her."

"Ok, shoot," said Jill grabbing pen and paper for the details. Errol gave her the details of the arrangement and said,

"It's a threesome the guy wants." he explained.

After the rape Jill didn't like to be in the company of more than one man at a time anymore, she didn't feel comfortable or in control anymore. She started to air her fears to Errol when he said,

"No babe, don't worry, you've got it wrong. The third person is another woman."

On the following day, dressed in nothing but high heels, a light summer frock and small pair of panties, Jill arrived for her appointment. It was a large apartment complex in the city. She rang the street intercom and was buzzed into the building. Instantly she could tell this was a 'money' place. The door to the apartment was opened by a tall, handsome, well-to-do type man, who Jill took to be somewhere in his 40's.

"Ah you must be Jill," he smiled through perfect white teeth. "Please come in and welcome to my home." She stepped into the well appointed apartment, and was shown into the lounge area.

"My name is Mike, let me make the introductions, Clare, this is Jill, Jill this is Clare."

Clare looked about 26, she was dressed conservatively. She had a lovely figure and was very pretty, (Later Jill would think her face looked like a mask she wore as protection. Her face was the public interface, she herself was hidden inside.)

They shook hands, and Mike offered her a drink. The three of them sat round idly chatting, before Clare who was very experienced for her age, realised Mike was expecting the girls to begin.

Clare stood and took Jill by the hand. She gently pulled Jill to her feet, held both her hands and pulled Jill towards her. It was unmistakeable,

"This girl is going to kiss me," shot through Jill's mind.

Instinctively Jill pulled back slightly. It was then she realised, that even with all she had been through, she had still retained enough naivety, that she had actually assumed the two women were here for the man to take turns on.

"Oh God I'm here to make it with them both," she realised.

Clare was a very experience girl, she saw and recognised the signs instantly.

"Come honey, let's go and make ourselves pretty for the nice gentleman," she said affectedly and blew an outrageously put-on kiss with pouted lips to Mike.

Inside the large, luxurious, bathroom, Clare grabbed Jill by one elbow,

"What's going on girl? She hissed. You acted like a child out there, you wanna foul this gig?"

Jill explained her naivety and the fact she hadn't expect the move that Clare had made.

"Look sister, do you want to blow the gig, or are you willing to give it a go?" Clare asked.

Jill nodded almost imperceptibly and said,

"I need the money, so I want to stay. But I don't know what's expected of me."

"OK sister, listen up, I will direct you all the time. Where ever I push you, or pull you or steer you towards, you do it ok?"

Jill nodded.

"No hesitation, no showing the slightest bit of unease, YOU DO IT OK? Clare continued, everything we do out there, we will be expected to do to each other, so I will do things to you first, to show you how to act, understand?"

Clare kissed Jill lightly on the lips,

"Just a little on account, eh babe." said Clare. She winked, Jill blushed furiously.

Clare took Jill by the hand and led her back into the room. She seductively walked to Mike, while still holding Jill's hand. Mike sat back and watched, as Clare pulled Jill towards her. This time, shaking like a leaf and feeling this was all wrong, all so very wrong, Jill forced herself to comply.

Clare kissed Jill for the second time, but this time it was for real. As she felt the soft velvety lips of a woman, expertly caress her own, Jill closed her eyes.

"Hey Jill babe," shouted Mike, "Open your eyes, I want to see you gaze into each others eyes."

Jill kissed back like a robot. Clare gently nipped Jill on the back of her arm in an obvious gesture to force Jill to respond. Jill took the hint, not having any real option and with a feeling of helplessness, Jill kissed back.

Jill felt the straps of her summer frock being pushed off her shoulders. She straightened her arms so the thin, flimsy dress could fall to the floor. As Mike gazed at her body dressed only in heels and panties, clung in another woman's embrace, she expected Clare to take her own dress off, but soon got the message as Clare glared at her.

Pulling Clare's dress from her with shaking hands was unreal. Her young, hard, vibrant breasts came into view. Without waiting for direction Jill bent her head to Clare's breasts and kissed each nipple just once each.

"Nice touch," thought Clare.

Clare led Jill to the sofa and lay her down. She took Jill's nipples in turn into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and sucked the little buds. The main task however wasn't to please Jill, it was to please the client. She knew he wanted to see their nipples hard and long, so she gently bit and drew out Jill's pink uplifted little buds, further and further out with her teeth, until they were as big as they could physically get.

Jill showed herself to Mike, pushing her chest out and cupping her breasts, she offered them and their engorged nipples, to him. Jill had always wanted bigger breasts, but now at her age, her medium sized breasts were best. If she had been bigger, they would have lost shape by now, but being smaller they retained their uplift and a nice amount of firmness.

Mike wasn't ready yet, and Clare knew it. She pulled Jill down towards her, and holding her head in her hands directed her towards her hard tits.

Clare controlled Jill throughout. She was an experienced, cold, cynical actress who knew what the paymaster wanted and knew how to act and pretend, in providing it.

Clare sat Jill on the edge of the sofa and pushed her so she sat against the backrest. Jill looked down her body saw everything that Clare did. She (constantly acting for the customers benefit) sexily tugged the strings on either side of Jill's tiny panties and pulled them away from her body. Jill's pubic hair came into view, and then as Clare spread Jill's legs so did her vagina.

"Wow, you don't see many beavers around anymore," laughed Mike. "I like it, it's different."

Jill's whole body tensed as Clare slid downwards and Jill realised what was to come. As the soft velvety tongue, ever so lightly and slowly, licked the length of her labia and clitoris Jill sighed. She tried her best to act and behave naturally, the wonderful feeling another woman was giving her vagina certainly helped, but she fooled no one.

Just as Clare was the consummate actress, Mike had been around the block a few times himself. He could see a mile off that Jill wasn't used to this. However, rather than spoiling it for him, he liked the idea. In most fantasies the young innocent is seduced and taught by an older man or woman. Mike found the sight of the older woman being so out of her depth and comfort zone, and being manipulated by a younger girl to be a massive turn on.

He said nothing.

As Clare licked Jill's pussy, lapping up her juices, taking her labia into her mouth and teasing her rock hard engorged clitoris, she thought she felt the first signs that Jill may be about to orgasm. Clare slowly pulled away. Working girls usually hated to cum for their clients. It was something personal that they liked to save for their loved one. They gave the punter everything else, so usually didn't want to give them the one thing they had left. Clare did not know how Jill felt about this, so she stopped short of forcing a climax on her.

Clare knew Jill would hate what she was about to do, but they weren't here for Jill's benefit. She made her way up Jill's body, then with a face covered with Jill's juices she kissed her. Jill tasted herself on Clare's tongue and lips and was less than impressed, not so Mike, he got a big buzz from it.

"Time to go to work sugar," whispered Clare. Jill knew it was inevitable, so playing the part the best she could, she swapped places with Clare. She worked her way down her body, and in one swift movement tugged down her thong and exposed a perfectly smooth pussy.

Steeling herself, Jill prized apart Clare's legs and gazed at the young woman's vagina.

"Just do it," the voice in her head shouted.

She lowered her face to the glistening labia in front of her, and went to work. The first ever taste of another woman's vagina and the wetness within surprised Jill. Although her mind would not allow her to find it pleasant, it was not revolting or terrible either. She licked and nibbled at the lips and pushed her tongue inside Clare's wet pink folds.

Whatever Jill did, she did by instinct. In fact she did a pretty good job on Clare, because as she warmed to the task, she felt Clare push her head from between her legs (Clare didn't want to cum.)

Clare looked seductively at Mike, again put on the really affected sexy voice and said,

"Hey honey, we are getting a bit lonely here, why don't you join us?"

Jill had her first threesome.

As the girls kissed, licked and sucked each other, Mike entered Jill. She felt her sodden vagina open to him, and felt his nicely endowed cock slide into her depths. He fucked her for a while, being turned on in the knowledge that although she may pretend otherwise, she wasn't totally enjoying this.

He alternated between girls, as they twisted and writhed around, whoever's pussy was easiest to access, Mike used.

Mike was enjoying the sex this way, with Clare sat back and Jill's head again between her legs. With Jill on her knees, Mike was positioned behind her. He was holding her vagina open with his fingers and watching his cock slide between her lips into her open pussy.

Everything started to happen so fast for Jill. She felt an orgasm approaching, but couldn't hide the fact. With shorts breaths and gasps she tried to hold it. Mike seeing the woman in ecstasy on his cock, found it a turn on too far, and felt the cum rising from his balls. He fucked Jill harder, making her orgasm more imminent. This pushed Jill into licking Clare's pussy faster and more frantically.

With perfect symmetry they all came.

As Jill felt Mike's cum erupting inside her, her pussy had spasm after spasm, time and again, sending shock waves of pure pleasure through her, she felt Clare grab her head and force it deeper into her vagina. Clare came on her face as Mike came in her pussy.

Jill was given no time to recover before she was made to commit, what she found to be a gross act. Clare knew what Mike wanted and expected. She slid from under Jill and twisted her round to change places with her. Grabbing Jill's thighs, she pushed her legs apart and backwards. Jill's crimson, swollen, sodden, vagina was fully exposed to all.

Clare leant forwards, and as the semen ran from Jill, she gathered it all on her tongue and in her mouth. She moved up Jill's body and smiled at her. She fixed her with a stare which seemed to say,

"Don't let me down now, at the last minute."

Clare kissed her.

Jill tasted Clare's vaginal juices, her own juices and Mike's semen, in one gross cocktail. Clare pushed the whole mixture into Jill's mouth and motioned for her to show Mike. He stared intently into her mouth, then sat back and watched as the mistress and her apprentice kissed and swapped his cum between their mouths and lips. The semen escaping from time to time and landing on each others breasts.

Clare spared Jill the last indignity, by opting to be the one to finally swallow the whole lot.

"Horny and damn sexy," thought Mike

"A days work," thought Clare.

"Gross, humiliating and loathsome," thought Jill.

They all lay together, trying to get their breathing under control and recover from their exertions.

When they were dressed, Jill and Clare left together. They walked down the stairs and into the street, high heels clicking in unison.

Clare turned to Jill and said,

"For someone so inexperienced, that was some fine acting you did back there girl," and laughed. Jill laughed also and replied,

"But I wasn't acting, I really came," admitted a red faced Jill. Clare smiled and replied,

"So did I sugar, so did I."

Several days passed and Jill called in to see Errol. They had coffee and a chat about everyday things, before Jill said,

"Errol, I need to give up this life while I am still sane," she announced.

Errol did not need telling this, he had had hundreds of girls and knew the signs. Some girls could endure and even embrace, all sorts of indignities and so forth, without cracking up. Jill was not one of them. For her, simply being what she was, was enough to break her. Errol knew that every single trick Jill had ever turned, from the simplest to the most extreme, had destroyed a small part of her.

"The only trouble is I need just one last, big earning job first, she said, "What can you do for me?"

Errol thought for a while and replied,

"There is one job that has come up, but you are not the person I would normally consider, He paused then continued. A girl has let me down on a big job, and I need a replacement."

"Oh please Errol, let me do it, I don't care what it is, all I know, is that it will be my last."

He really did not want to give the job to Jill. He knew though, that even if it meant him losing one of his best girls, he had to help her get away from the life that would destroy her.

"Well if you are sure Jill," he agreed.

He hesitated a little and said,

"Tell me Jill, have you ever heard the word Bukakke?"

Jill arrived at the venue and entered. She was shown through two swing doors and found herself looking down on to what appeared to be a dance floor. It was crowded with men.

"I wonder if I have got the wrong room?" she thought. Errol's right hand man Steve was around and she asked him,

"Steve, am I in the right place here?"

Steve looked guilty. They had concealed the true scale of the night's entertainment from her, for fear of her pulling out. Jill was under the impression that 4-5 men were going to cum on her and that was it. She had even jumped at the chance to earn easy money without having her intimate places invaded and defiled by cocks.

"Come in here babe, I need to talk to you," said Steve, as he steered her into a room.

"What's the big mystery Steve?" Jill asked warily.

Steve told her.

"WHAT ALL OF THEM?" Jill's asked unbelievingly.

Steve knew there was no point trying to sell it to her as a good or pleasant task. Instead he simply said,

"Two grand girl, two big ones and you get to walk away for good. Mission accomplished."

"But fifty Steve? All fifty of them for Christ's sake?"

It would take an age to relate the following argument and even longer to describe the thoughts, the turmoil and the inner torment that Jill had.

Jill was led down the steps, naked. The men parted as she was paraded through them to the centre of the floor. Never before, or ever after, would Jill feel as worthless, cheap, pitiful or wretched as she did now.

"Hi sweetheart, my name's Phil," said the man that seemed to be in charge.

"Please, please, don't be nice to me," thought Jill. That will make this worse."

For a while Jill knelt on the plastic sheet, sat back on her heels, with nothing happening. She didn't realise, that the first of the men were busy masturbating, ready to get the show going.

She was fully naked in a room full of strange men that seemed bad enough, but when a man suddenly appeared from behind her, his large cock in his hand masturbating furiously, she knew that the hell had arrived.

He approached Jill and put his fingers in her mouth, pulling her lower jaw down.

"That's it bitch," he grunted "Get that dirty mouth open for me." Numb, Jill opened her mouth, just in time for the first, of what would seem like a million, great wads of semen shot into her mouth.

He came buckets. Unknown to Jill the club that had booked her, made sure that no one had sex or masturbated for at least three days beforehand. The whole idea was to cum as much as possible over the cheap little whore they had hired. Every one of them was fully loaded.

Under strict instructions, Jill kept the huge load in her mouth, and waited for the second, third, fourth.......... Some filled her mouth, some shot over her face. Her make up now running down her face with the semen. Only when her mouth was full, was she allowed to spit it out. But even then she could only let it dribble out so it ran down her chin and dripped onto her breasts.

The second time Jill's mouth was full, she was instructed to swallow it all. She closed her mouth and leant her head forward, to get the contents of her mouth under control. Tilting her head back again, she relaxed her throat and swallowed the cum of countless men.

As they filled her mouth time and again, some men got a little aggressive. Whilst some guys just came in, or on her, and left, some men liked to roughly put their fingers in her mouth. Although Jill's mouth was wide enough, the act of forcing her mouth further open, seemed to turn the men on.

They also liked to abuse her with obscenities. Jill was called every 'filthy whore' and 'cum slut' type name you could imagine. Some men liked to slap her face with their cocks, whilst verbally abusing her.

After what seemed an eternity (she was not half way through) she was covered in cum. Time and again and again and again strangers emptied their cum into her mouth. She was sat straight up on her knees with her legs wide apart. Men kept feeling her pussy from behind and slipping a sly finger in, although that was against what had been agreed. Men behind her could see her labia stretched apart, hung down and gaping due to her position. They could see the semen, which ran down her breasts, stomach, soaked her pubic hair and then continued down across her clitoris and along her vagina, until it dripped from her lips to the floor.

Drip, drip, drip, just like a leaking tap there was so much.

If there was one good thing about having your face covered in semen, it was that no one could see the tears.

Jill had nearly reached the end of her personal hell, a couple more men and she was done. She was knelt in a pool of cum, her jaw ached from being held open for so long. One man came and went, and the last man approached her, massive erection in his hand. He hooked his thumb over her bottom teeth and opened her mouth. Jill instinctively held out her tongue, as she had done so many times today and he dumped the last massive load into her mouth.

Jill desperately wanted to spit it out, he forced her to swallow. She had no energy left to resist.

As the men all around started to disperse, Jill, her eyelids matted closed, felt a strong hand on the back of her neck. The hand forced her forwards and pushed her face into the pool of filth on the floor. Jill was made to get into the doggy position, the side of her face actually in the semen on the mat. Her face seemed half submerged in cum.