Forced into Prostitution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

Her assailant knelt behind her and opened her with his thumbs. As Jill awaited the inevitable, she felt him rub her puckered anus with a great glob of cum and work it into her ass. Jill was exhausted both mentally and physically and could not raise any energy to resist.

The cock at her ass, inched her open slowly, and with the mass of lubrication he entered her.

He fucked her ass quite brutally, Jill sliding around in the cum due to the forceful thrusts. On and on he banged into her, until she felt him withdraw and pull her back onto her knees. Forcing her mouth open he shoved his cock in, just in time to spew a copious amount of cum into her mouth.

Powerless to resist, Jill took his cock, took his cum and swallowed it.

The man put his hands on Jill's eyes and wiped the semen from her lids.

"Thanks for the ass and the filthy swallow, bitch," said Alan, zipping his trousers and walking away.

Jill was helped to her feet, she slipped once in the lake of semen on the floor. She made her way to the changing room, turned on the shower, and simply sat in the corner and cried. The water pounded Jill for ages, ridding her of the filth she was covered head to toe in. She washed her hair over and over, finally accepting her body, if not her mind, was clean, she dressed and left.

That was over a year ago.

The postscript to the story is,

Alan got his payout from Jill. However it would be a long time before he got to enjoy any of the money. Alan was seven months in the hospital, the admitting medic assumed he had been hit by a truck, or train, or something like that, given the injuries he had sustained. Jill was a very popular, even loved, member of the community she had been forced to join. Her request to Errol, that Alan be taught a lesson, was passed on to other acquaintances. They were only too happy to oblige and went about their business with professional excellence. When asked how much it would cost, the answer was,

"No charge."

Jill managed to get herself away from life she had descended into. Her business was running well and financial worries seemed to be a thing of the past. She threw herself into work and family, and had not been with a man in over a year.

Clare stayed in the trade. However she and Jill became best of friends. At least once a week they would meet for coffee and a chat. This would sometimes turn into, lunch, or a shopping afternoon, a dinner, or sometimes Clare would even stay at Jill's house overnight, and even weekends.

Jill and Clare were very close. During that period, conditions happened to come together, where they needed softness and comfort at the same time. The situation had been just right on two occasions over the year and they had made love. It wasn't a new arrangement, or a regular thing. They knew they weren't really lesbians, there was no affair, or anything like that. It was a simple need to be loved, that they both shared at a particular moment.

The horror Jill had lived through, and the life Clare was still living, meant that sometimes they both craved simple gentleness and warmth, from someone they loved and trusted. (Clare's boyfriend always expected her to be hot and wild in bed, there was never any tenderness. There was never a time where she felt that she wasn't working.) On these two occasions, they made love slowly, gently and tenderly, away from the outside world, and its demands, filth and degradation. They lay in the arms of the only person in the world that they each loved and trusted.

Errol stayed in the game. He even offered Jill a non-working junior partnership, as he thought she would be good with the girls. Jill refused for two reasons. One, because she felt that the nearer she was to the game, the day would come, when a girl would let them down at the last minute, and she would be expected to step in. Two, because although there were girls who approached their work with enthusiasm, and threw themselves into it, there were always those sad, frightened, reluctant and desperate ones.

For selfish reasons, Jill did not want to be around them, they would be too much of a reminder.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers