All Comments on 'Forced into Prostitution'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed it.

Saying that, I will admit that the age of Jill was a huge turn off for me. For a MILF, I would expect the age to be between 30 to 40, but 57 can be Grandma age... It just turned me off. I had to pretend it said 35 to get past it. That might be a personal thing that only I had trouble with, but felt I had to bring it up.

Other than that one issue, I think it was a great read. It was a good length, without jumping to fast into sex. I also appreciated that not every man had a porn star sized cock. The end really did it for me when Jill felt so degraded and defeated.

I say keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Letting your inexperience show . . .

Speaking as a 57 yr old woman, you have no idea what you're missing! I'm much hotter now than I was at 20. I know more, enjoy it more, & am so much more relaxed.

I'm fit, tight & almost insatiable. My partners keep coming back for more. Thanks for a good story. How does she make the rest of the money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curious I read, not really my type of story, but presented well

you at least held my interest tho not my type of story, you aren't paid by the word so don't drag out scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOSER HUSBAND TO-DO CLEANUP

Should have taken husband with her and made him do CLEANUP between customers. maybe he would learn to-be better business man

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So this successful business, which has been operating on a profit for years

Is suddenly forced into receivership because of one bad purchase? Not very successful are they?

And why would she be forced into prostitution to pay about 1500 US dollars? Banks are willing to lend money to stave off financial ruin, hell, even the payday loan companies would do it.

Lastly, and with all due respect to mature women; but there are very fucking few that I would pay money to fuck. In fact, there aren't any. The idea of my grandmother selling her almost 60 yr old ass is nauseating. Ugh.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 9 years ago
Very nice read

Like to know now she will get the other part of the money. I believe that though the night and next day she will be opening up and start to want more in the life that she is thrown into even larger blacker cock feeding her mind.

Cin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

Good read and looking forward for further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Please keep going. 5 - claud137

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

Continue the story the same way have her take a huge cock in her ass

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Five stars ...

...and a couple of suggestions. Lay off the numbers - she's a fifty something grandmother - say it once. After that she's just a grandmother. The numbers add nothing. The length of the boys' cocks - they were longer and/or thicker than her husband's or any other guy's she'd seen Let it go at that - the incredibly long (and I mean incredible in the sense of not being believable) long cocks put every one of those kids in the top one half of one percent of the adult male population. Had they pounded her she would have felt a great deal of pain in her cervix.

I liked the story - the author was unusual in exploring the emotional side of a woman exploring a new type of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have to say

i enjoyed this its a little different and made good reading xxx looking forward to another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Punctuation

The story's readable and not badly written. You should certainly keep writing, but someone needs to give you a few pointers on punctuation.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Could well be real, well almost

I liked the concept. OK she was a bit old to be starting as a prostitute but not impossibly old to still be on the game. I could sympathise with their dilemma when the bank stops your company's credit and bankruptcy is the only option.

You must continue this story and show who she gets next.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
a very good story.

I think you have done a nice job of capturing Jill's inner conflict. I like the fact that she is an older woman most stories would have her a gorgeous 30 something. Mature women are attractive and sexual. Still despite her maturity she is completely naive in the ways of the world she is now navigating and that is exciting. If you continue the story I hope you keep her in charge of events; her turmoil and guilt over her choices makes the story more interesting than if someone was actually forcing her to prostitute herself.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 9 years ago
Well Done

Very good story, but not without some problems. You do a very good job of describing Jill's struggles, both her inner turmoil over what she is doing and the difficulty of a 57 year old woman starting off as a prostitute. I especially like how you made her a realistic woman, sexy in a mature way, and not an over the top freak of nature. I liked your decision to have her be an idealized version of herself rather than make her over into a streetwalker. She couldn't compete with the younger whores, so why bother? It made her fall more poignant. Jill's perseverance in the face of repeated humiliations won me over.

That being said, there are some real problems with grammar and sentence structure. Also, at times you break up the paragraphs in such a way that I can't tell who is speaking. These are technical problems that can be easily fixed, however. Overall, a very good job telling the kind of Noncon story that I like to read--where someone has to make a choice between two undesirable choices, one of which involves sex. I look forward to more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm enjoying it so far. Perhaps a more creative title? I'll comment again as I read more.

I'm enjoying it so far. Perhaps a more creative title? I'll comment again as I read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

A story well written with a good plot, but unfinished: Will she succeed earnig the money needed? Will there be an effect to her marriage? How will her husband react? Will she grow up to a real pro? I am curious about the continuation. So, go ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

A 57 year old prostitute doesn't have much to offer other than the maturity. If sexy in the right places, a good fuck. Perhaps her life could be spiced a bit if a client uses her as a slut for a young son close to leaving home by giving him plenty of practice in seducing a woman and taking it like a good trooper in both ass and pussy. Plus be used to sate older men with fantasies of humiliating a mature woman. Even better if humiliated in a lesbian tryst by having to learn how to lick pussy with blushing cheeks from a young dominant woman. This can go places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

I don't know what kinds of comments you get, but I'll give you mine.

You seem to present the woman as 57, and lots of flaws.

I know for a fact that there are decent looking older women.

If you look at movie stars, there are plenty of women over forty and close to fifty that are fantastic. I would stretch the truth to make them believably beautiful.

I would not make a woman fuck of suck in a dirty or nasty situation.

Maybe I'm wrong. I try to make the woman appealing, and the man repulsive in character, but clean, athletic and rich.

I try to make the story about conflict; woman has to fuck or suck for a compelling reason. You did that. My opinion would be to treat her more like a queen?

I have 86 stories or so on Storiesonline.com under the name of Neff Trebor.

My scores are all over the place; moderately high to quite low.

In general, comments to me have been that lots of people do not like non-consual, reluctant, rape coercion stories. Those are comments to me.

I would not mind re writing your story for my own amusement. You would be welcome to use it as your own. I wouldn't mind some acknowledgement as helping you with a different variation of the same story.

If you want to do that, you need to make some kind of reference to this story and where it is. Once I send, I don't have much of a clue who this is to.

I try to keep my stories short, so if nobody likes them, I don't have a huge effort in them.

Don't give up. Keep writing.

Neff Trebor (author name)

storiesonline.com (website with stories)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Think again BOYS. I started on this road at 54, I am now 61 and have a regular book of customers. Their ages range from 30ish to over 70. The most regular are the 40s, they think they are fucking their mother and you know how most of them like it, doggy, on my knees, then pulling out and finishing in my mouth. I love it.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Five Stars

Excellent story. I highly recommend it if you like erotic humiliation. I'm hoping for another story where she earns the rest of the money she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Written

Good idea, good plot and well written. The only point that is missed is the husband, that after making a business mistake and asking her to sell her ass left the story. He could follow the situation in order to be aware of his mistake, and maybe get some horny humiliation from seeing his wife prostitute herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think the story itself is well written and the wife's thoughts and dialogue are good, but the subject is nihilistic - in so many stories, the wife has to bail out her husband for HIS bad decision. And Alan asks his wife to engage in the world's oldest profession. He isn't willing to put himself on the line - she should wise up and dump him - I hope she still does that.

badmanmoosebadmanmooseover 9 years ago
Great Story

The characters and conflict were developed quickly, nothing worse than a story that drags. I am interested to see where this goes and to what end. Don't address the money she makes the next night. Instead hint at it as she explains why she continues to be a prostitute. change the conflict. perhaps she is spotted by a colleague or a friend of the family and is blackmailed. Perhaps her services are purchased by another woman or a couple etc...I look forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

this is one of the best stories read. Full of sensual activities in a different Styles of sex. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written

not quite the direction I would have taken it(we all have our own fantasy) but because it was well written I read the entire story and enjoyed it. Keep writing!!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Well written and sexy.

I liked your story, humanity and sex, not common here. If you enjoy writing please keep it up. There are enough supportive comments to reassure you people like how you write. I thought it was touching and sexy, echoes of desperation most of us have felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Good better even liked the little details

fyrehartfyrehartabout 9 years ago
well done

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It has an unusual plotline and it was a breath of fresh air. Thank you for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
home to hubby

so how was sex with the hubby when you next fucked him? And how did you explain the hooking and BBC,and the amount you got for your first blowjob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mature is Magic!

First the ageism. If you have not had a good 50 something you do not know what you might be missing. Usually a near perfect welcoming pussy! Going back to the beginning starting on a street corner was a high risk strategy and going to the club was too. What would she get paid? Fucked for nothing?

I did like it however and a mature white lady taking young black ones is quite a turn on. I think of my wife doing the same! We were then left as to how she found the balance of the cash. Back to the club? I have an idea. One of the older members (and or friends) takes a liking to what is on offer and does her one on one for a fee - at her house! That should liven things up a bit. She then moves up a league and earns rather more than her husband.

Great story for us mature males. If you are younger. Give it a go!

cowbullscowbullsabout 8 years ago

Well done but surely she will get a better price for a virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Good job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT READ

WOW !! I couldn't stop reading this story, it kept me up and breathing heavy long past my bedtime. Please keep going, don't stop, love your work.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
So far so good

You said you wanted comments, and to be honest I know exactly what you mean: feedback is the single most important thing to a writer.

Anyway, about your story: I've only read the first part and so far it's pretty good, actually more than good. I love that you have Jill hating what she is doing, her disgust and distaste. Too many stories have a reluctant heroin who gets carried away and loves the sex and craves the humiliation, it's nice to read about a more "normal" woman.

Also I like that the gang members, especially Jarrod are not all sadistic arseholes, but have some feelings. All in all you have captured the personalities of Jill and her tricks perfectly.

I did find a couple of things a little at fault though: the whole thing about the debt didn't work. It was just a bit too simple. Maybe if it was Jill acquiring a gambling debt or something, but it's not my story so perhaps I should butt out. Also I need to point out that not all black men have huge cocks, in fact they are no different from any other race, but again that's just me and it doesn't distract from the story anyway.

This is a very good story, Jill sounds very realistic - I'm married to a very hot fifty something woman, so I know what she's like - and her emotions are convincing, I particularly like the small things like her not realizing that she needed comdoms very realistic.

I'm going to read more now, hopefully it's complete and written in the same vein, it's a five from me.

PS, the puntuation could do with an overhaul.

mh35903mh35903about 8 years ago
Nice story not your same old big cock and young white girl screaming.

Keep going can't wait for more.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago

Tears weren't the only thing flowing as she left the warehouse!

Talk about your Russian Roulette! Barebacking a bunch of guys who regularly fuck common sluts is asking for doses of STDs in a BIG way!

She didn't seemed too worried about all of the bite marks on her jugs.Guess she and hubby do do the deed much anymore. She'll have no trouble hiding from someone who isn't looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep on

The story flows well. The author has talent about understanding what Jill is feeling and thinking and he puts it into words well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Potential

So many options ahead of this story. I often refer to HalTee, as a model of slowly developing and changing a character in a slow realistic fashion. Check his stories out, nice job overall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good flow

nice story arc, good character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooker whore

Good story babe if I was involved u would have my 10" fat cock up tour ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

Keep writing

You are very good at story and character development

Perhaps a bit more sexual detail you tend to rush through that part of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hardcore detail and progression

Nice start but needs more hardcore content especially the acts, the degradation and the progressive immersion in the lifestyle. Possibly expanding the story line to include her husband taking her over as her pimp and putting her out on the street and for parties and gangbangs and all the things the young whores won't do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Full of possibilities a home maker ho with a feeling pimp a pleasant change. Listen to a song what would you do by city high

This was more like a supreme sacrifice to save your life a hot and sexy story

misogyneemisogyneeabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this story thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erotic!

This is a very Erotic story to a female reader - as you've actually described the shame and submission as well as arousal...thank you!

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Well written. Nice plot, well executed. Good grammar. You've done a good job and clearly portrayed her angst. I'm not sure the reason for her was strong enough. Theoretically, there's a chance to normalize her situation in time to help her grandchildren some point in the future. Sell some stuff (a car) to pay off the loan shark, move ahead from there. Getting back at her husband for his stupid remark. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quality of Writing

You are very definitely writing well. Your portrayal of the woman is sensitive and sexy. The "johns" are uncaring as they would be. I agree with another comment leaver that 1K is not enough. A family woman could get that from friends, family, selling jewellery, sell furniture, sell a car etc. 20K or 50K would be an amount she couldn't get any other way. However this is a factual detail that is irrelevant to the quality of your writing which is hot, sexy and has me wanting more. Qudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome Writing with a lot of detail

good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whore

I think you need to take it up the arse to get the real money and a dozen cocks at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It is good!

Your paragraph structure needs some work, but your character development is good, and your ability to reveal their emotions and feelings is EXCELLENT. Keep writing... You can fix paragraph structure, but revealing character is a gift that is much harder to learn and you are pretty good at that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

This is a very good story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. A good and plausible story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good. Needs a bit of editing and the language feels wrong in some places - would she use the word gross? But really like it.

mugglensumugglensualmost 3 years ago

Forced into prostitution at the ripe age of 57 ?! Makes me sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love this to happen to my wife. bkforher@hotmail.com if you would like to do this to her.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Its True. When bills got to be paid and family got to eat and have clothes I'm a Mom who done what I had to put food on the table and a roof over my family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I thought the way you built the tension to the final scene with Jarrod was excellent. This is the first of your stories I've read but won't be the last. Thanks.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story. The pacing and anticipation of your narrative as Jill realizes what she must do--whoring herself out--was excellent and I found I got harder and harder with excitement as the story built up to the gangbang at the end. Keep it up! Really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i enjoy stories where the main person feels they have no alternative but to submit to others demands.

I put myself in there place and feel that i am being abused..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi this was a excellent story series ur a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story great detail

Loved it

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

Great story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She needs to much more reluctant and convey a sense of the humiliation and shame. Longer draw men out inevitable descent.

Maybe if she didn’t voluntarily do it but was rather nudged and pushed into it by the wife of thier loan shark.

For example:

The wife of the loan shark tells her that she’s gonna be working evenings at a 24 hour diner.

For the first few weeks she’s just a waitress barely making anything. Describe the uniforms, bright yellow 50s style knee length conservative dresses and stockings.

The manager laughs at her and say to wear a push up bra.

Then the anguish and humiliation as to get her tips and paycheck and keep her hours up she has to suck the manager. Finally she does.

Then she’s forbidden from wearing panties.

Describe her thoughts and feelings about how unsettling it is as she waits tables like that.

Then one very busy evening for her the manager’s shows drunk and he takes her back to the office. Flips her skirts up and bends her over the desk … to keep her job. While he’s plowing her he’s laughing that her customers are prolly getting angry and he’s costing her tips.

Then a few paragraphs of her playing catch up and making excuses to her customers.

Next time he shows up and she’s ordered to climb on his lap, and she can’t go back to work unless he cums. Needless to say it’s a wild ride.

Then he brings a friend… then his son…. Then his cpa

Build the anticipation and atomosphere of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The age is kinda gross. You write well...but come on ...40's the limit yo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous