Forced into Prostitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

"Whoa look at that broad" Nathan said.

"Think she walked into the wrong party man."

Jarrod looked over to where Nathan was pointing, and saw the dumb white bitch from the day before.

"Oh man what the fuck is she doing? Is she naive, stupid, or just plain fucking desperate?"

The crib was a complete warehouse floor that had been partitioned of to half size.

Jill walked across the room to where the group of 5 boys were sat. On her way across the room she noticed several different groups spread around, and she was shocked to see some engaged in sexual activity. She kept this surprise under control and walked sexily to Jarrod's group.

"Fuck momma, what you doing here? I didn't expect you to turn up" Jarrod said into Jill's ear.

"I have no choice, no option, I will do anything to save my house and home." whispered Jill.

Jarrod looked into Jill's eyes and saw sheer desperation, unhappiness and shame. He remembered yesterday, the way he used her, the way he abused her and the way she had cried. He felt a total bastard. But also felt compassion not normally associated with his type.

"Ok momma, why don't you go over there and get yourself a drink?"

When Jill walked away, Jarrod started to get grief from the bros about what the hell she was doing there.

"She's come to earn some dough man, she's a ho."

"Excuse me! You think we gonna pay her when there is so much fine young pussy here just throwing itself at us?"

Jarrod saw the only chance Jill had.

"Yeah sure bro, just think you can either pay to screw one of those clones or have something different. The hangers-on here all look the same man, they dress the same, talk the same, have the same tattooed body, same shaved pussy, they fuck the same, they are just like some porn star caricature man, and what's more you can fuck em anytime you damn well please."

He went on.

"It's like a gig 'appearing for one night only' and you have the one-off chance to have a white, middle class suburban housewife however you please."

"But she's old for fucks sake" said Jayden sat to Jarrod's left.

"That's the fucking point bro. Look she's still quite attractive and how many classy 57 year old broads you ever gonna fuck man?"

"Your chance is here and now."

Jill returned from the drinks area and sat down, she was shaking with nerves and fear about what would happen.

Tyler was watching and appraising her.

"Fuck man Jarrod is right, I ain't never gonna get pussy like this again, let's do it."

The rest watched as Tyler sat down by Jill and put his hand on her knee.

"Well if the lady has come for action, I guess I better oblige her" he said.

With that Tyler turned Jill's face towards him. Jill felt the pull on the back of her head and allowed him to pull her closer. He kissed Jill, who froze like a rabbit in headlights.

"Oh willpower don't desert me now" she thought and forced herself to try and relax.

Tyler cupped her breast through her dress and said

"Lose the dress lady and let's see if the body is worth paying for."

Jill stood, shaking with nerves but resolved to try not to show it. She pulled the straps of the dress from her shoulders and lost the last vestiges of self esteem as she allowed the dress to fall to the floor.

Jill stood for all to see, dressed as classy as she could. The five boys all looked at each other and all murmured to each other.

"Well would you look at that boys" Caleb said.

"I ain't never seen a bitch dressed in that sort of gear, is this all you posh bitches wear to fuck lady?"

Tyler pulled Jill back down to sit with him. He kissed her again and slid his hand up her camisole top and ran his hand over her nipple. He then started to lift the top from her breasts towards her head to take it from her, to the obvious delight and encouragement of his bros.

It was as this point two things became clear to Jill. The first was that anything she was expected to do, would be done in full view of everyone, and that she was going to do it with several partners not just the one. She had naively assumed a single boy would take her in a room somewhere, where she would let him have her. Reality was starting to hit home.

Jill was sat upright on the sofa her breasts bared. Tyler made her stand up. He hooked his fingers into her French knickers and pulled them down. There was no finesse to how he was approaching this; he was a gang member who just wanted the bitch naked and his cock in her mouth. Jill stood legs slightly apart like a piece of meat on display, her nipples hard bared to the air. The boys all leered at her pubic mound with its sparse hair.

"Suck my cock lady" Tyler commanded.

"Wait" said Jill.

"I have brought some condoms, let me put one on you."

"Hey fuck that lady, if you think we are going to pay you good money to fuck a rubber, you've got it wrong."

Jill realised that her chances of getting what she needed, hung on allowing this gang to go bareback.

"OK this is it Jill." she thought to herself.

"One big performance and you could put all the things right."

She knelt in front of Tyler and took his cock from his pants. He was similar to Jarrod in size, but he was circumcised. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Everyone in this little group settled down to watch the action, except Jarrod, somehow he couldn't watch. He felt somehow responsible for getting this woman who was old enough to be his mother or nearly his grandmother, into a situation where she really didn't belong.

Jill worked her lips down the penis in her mouth taking more and more of this large length towards her throat. She gently masturbated the cock whilst sucking its bulbous, purple head.

"Hey lady, you did this before I reckon" sneered Tyler.

Unknown to Jill her audience had gone quiet and stopped verbally abusing her. They were watching intently as Jill sucked his cock the only way she knew how. She was sucking him in a sensual and loving way.

This wasn't usual to the gang. The boys were only used to young, cheap tarts acting and talking like porn stars, with the usual "Oh yeah your cock tastes so good baby." "Let me suck that big dick babe." type of shit dialogue.

In her inexperience Jill didn't know any different, she simply performed oral sex on a guy as if he was her lover. As she sensually fellated Tyler, she occasionally let out a subtle mmmmm from her throat as thought this meant as much to her.

After several minutes of this, Tyler felt the first tell-tale tingle of his cum starting to move in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum bitch, don't you dare stop" he said.

Tyler expected her to quicken her pace to bring him off, just like the usual hired slut they used would have done. But Jill kept up a steady technique. Tyler felt it took a little more time to shoot his cum, but that slow pace and extra time Jill took, prolonged his orgasm and the ecstasy lasted longer than any he had experienced before.

He came in her mouth gasping and writhing like never before.

Jill, hating every moment of the disgusting chore of swallowing this boys cum, acted as though it was heaven to her. She milked his penis into her mouth until every drop had disappeared.

She felt the hot, salty, potent semen slide down into her stomach.

Jill was mortified that not only had she been reduced to the act she had just performed, but that she had been forced to do it in front of a group of other boys.

Nathan had sat watching the show Tyler and Jill had put on.

"As much as I would love to fill that mouth of yours lady, the whole point is fucking you, so lay back lady and take it" he said. He pushed her back onto the sofa. Jill's legs were parted and Nathan stared down at his target, her outer lips flowered open.

"Please don't hurt me" Jill whispered in a frightened voice.

The atmosphere changed instantly and became electric.

Jill had been genuine in asking him not to hurt her as she feared him being brutal, yet she had inadvertently played her ace, she had distanced herself from the other whores.

The way it sounded changed the situation. From one of simply being these four gang members just using a willing slut, to one where Jill became (what she really was in a way) a shy, reluctant, inexperienced white suburban housewife that was being used.

She was innocent and there for the taking.

This was a situation the gang had never found themselves in before, it was new, it was novel and it was fucking exciting.

Nathan felt his already hard cock suddenly twitch with an extra surge of adrenaline. He positioned his rock hard cock at her entrance, his large bulbous head parting her smaller pink folds.

Jill tensed slightly, she knew the penis of a complete stranger was about to enter her for the second time in two days. The gang member pushed his length into her a few inches preparing her vagina for the onslaught and wetting his cock a little. He pulled out and re-entered her almost fully, the third time he entered her was to the hilt. His pubic hair meshing with hers.

Nathan was fired up with lust. The situation had struck a chord with him and turned him on massively. He took no heed of Jill, he just went for her. He grabbed her breasts hard, he leant forward and sucked her nipples frantically. Nathan had never felt so horny. He pushed his meat into her repeatedly whilst slobbering, kissing and mauling her tits.

"Oh man this is so cool" he thought, pounding her pussy as he delivered hickey after hickey to the bitch's tits. He inwardly smirked; he was branding the bitch as his, for a few days anyway.

Nathan left her tits alone and leant back, he looked down, the slightly hairy pussy lips enveloping his cock. He watched as the purple head appeared and disappeared into her.

Nathan played out a fantasy scenario in his head. He was raping this woman. They had enticed her off the street and he was now raping her.

He hammered into her.

On and on went Nathan never taking his eyes from her pussy and his cock and the glistening wetness that smeared his dick and her lips.

He then felt the familiar tingle of movement in his balls. Quickening his pace he 'fucked the bitch good' until he felt himself cumming. As the cum erupted from him he buried himself into her to the hilt and emptied himself.

Jill felt him pull out of her, his slimy cock slithered out of her followed by a river of cum.

"This is gross" she thought to herself.

"Hang in there girl, it will be worth it" she lectured herself.

Everyone sat round a few minutes as Jill composed herself, and then Caleb stood and approached Jill.

"You are doing ok lady" he said.

"But you are just messing with boys up to now" he smirked. He stood in front of Jill and dropped his sweats.

His penis was enormous.

"Jesus"

Jill thought to herself. Up until now she had not considered the size of penis she was taking. She had no idea of dimensions she just knew that her husband had a quite adequate dick and they had never measured it in their foreplay or anything like that. Had she known the sizes she would have known her husband to be about 7". Up to this point both Tyler and Nathan had been bigger (they were both had 8 1/2 cocks) However as Caleb stood before her, she realised that this was a seriously big penis (9 1/2 to be precise).

If Jill had felt degraded up to this point things were just about to get worse.

"I ain't gonna fuck that pussy while it's still full of the bros cum missy."

"Why don't you just stand up and lets get some of that shit outta there huh?"

Jill couldn't believe it, not only had she been forced to do all this in public, she now had to stand in full view of everyone (no one else in any of the small pockets of people in the room was taking any notice, they had their own thing going on, but Jill didn't know this.)

She stood naked except for her stockings, suspenders and shoes.

"Open them legs baby and get that shit outta there" Said Caleb.

Jill stood, feet apart.

"Yeah look at that shit leak outta that cunt boys" laughed Caleb. Although Nathan's cum had mostly run out of her when his pulled his cock out, there was still enough to leak out in a long string that nearly reached her knees before it broke off.

She felt filthy, cheap and degraded.

"Ok lady lets have you on your knees, that's right now lean forward face on the floor, spread your legs and show me the pussy."

Jill obeyed, she usually enjoyed 'doggy' with her husband but here she so felt humiliated and so exposed in this subservient position. Caleb positioned himself behind her.

Jill felt the very large helmet touch her inner lips. As he pressed forward and into her she felt her labia and inner folds stretching open to accommodate the biggest penis she had ever had (or ever would) enter her. The combination of her juices and the semen inside her, allowed Caleb to slide effortlessly into her, although she felt her lips and inside folds of her vagina hugging his penis tightly.

Caleb worked his big cock in and out of the bitch. He watched (and Jill felt) her pussy lips gripping his cock, being pulled out and stretching along his cock as he withdrew and seeing them pushed in when he entered her. Her clitoris was dragged down slightly on the inward stroke.

Throughout the ordeal Jill had remained calm and in control of her body, however there is only so much friction and action a pussy can take before natural events take over. Jill didn't want to give these boys the satisfaction of cumming for them, but she also remembered why she was here and the fact she needed them to appreciate her. Alan and all the trouble he had caused momentarily flashed into her mind.

Jill thought the hell with it. She relaxed and let the pleasure come.

She felt the first stirrings as Caleb worked her over, the relentless hard meat reaching deep inside her. She felt Caleb 'bottom-out' touching her cervix. Never before had she experienced what a big penis felt like and the pleasure it brought.

The big penis brought her to a climax.

Jill's orgasm was immense, the pulses in her vagina as she climaxed were like electric shocks. She didn't orgasm like the gang expected, like the wannabees with their put on act and corny dialogue. She simply came in a quite reserved way. She let out small little gasps, quiet little moans and groans of pleasure.

"Oh my god yes."

"Oh yes."

"Yes"

She almost whispered.

Her orgasm flowing over her, her vagina convulsing.

Caleb found himself really turned on by this reserved little housewife 'act' and pounded into her. He came in her with an orgasm which shook him also. Floods of hot, white and potent young cum poured from him. Jet after jet. He felt he had never cum so much before.

Finished, Caleb pulled from her, her pussy and labia remaining gaping open.

"Whooo hooo" he shouted slapping her butt.

"Thanks lady, we're done" and stood up looking for a beer.

Jill realised she meant absolutely zero to him.

After being soundly fucked by the confident Caleb, the last gang boy Jayden seemed almost shy and unsure. Jayden was an inexperienced young man (or he would have made sure he didn't have to follow Caleb) He had just joined the gang and had talked himself up as far as women went. In reality he had only had one woman before.

Performing publicly in a gang clubhouse was quite scary for him.

Again Jill was told to pull herself up straight, but remain on her knees and spread her legs. Jayden wanted Caleb's shit outta there before he fucked her. Jill felt the semen of Caleb gush from her and actually heard it 'plop' onto the floor.

"This is gross" thought Jill, then was ordered forward again. The side of her face flat to the floor, her breasts swinging forward and the tender bruised nipples grazing the carpet.

Jill felt him position himself behind her ready to enter her.

Jayden looked down at her pussy After the enormous thing she had had inside her, together with the huge amount of cum pooled inside her vagina he felt hesitant. He looked at Jill's puckered anus and considered fucking her there.

He decided that would come later with some other cheap whore, right now he needed another notch on his belt for pussy, only having had one before, he needed to get his score going. Although that virgin (or so he assumed) ass was tempting.

Jayden was an inexperienced young man, he didn't want his prowess in fucking this bitch to be judged by the gang, he just wanted to fuck her and cum.

He entered her easily. He fucked her fast and furious, watching himself enter and re-enter her cunt in a blur.

For Jill the torment seemed to last only a couple of minutes before she felt another load of hot, powerful young semen flooding her insides.

They were done.

Everyone sat around for a few minutes recovering. Jill started to feel uncomfortable both sat naked with these boys, now the sex had finished, and the cum running out of her had cooled on her legs and felt sticky.

She stood to gather her things, her dress, camisole and French knickers were over the back of the sofa. She made her way across the floor clutching the underwear to her breasts. She felt all eyes on her, whereas in truth no one was paying her much attention. Jill entered the toilet which was nothing but a cubicle in the corner with no door on. She peed and felt a flood of semen leave her and fall into the bowl.

She thought no one could ever feel as dirty and ashamed as she did then. She looked at herself in a dirty, grimy mirror. Her hair was dishevelled, her make up smudged around her mouth and worst of all, her breasts bruised and covered with numerous hickeys. Not to mention her vagina and pubic hair being matted with semen.

She looked like the whore that she was.

As Jill turned to return to the boys she saw Jarrod talking to them, gesturing and what looked like pleading. He was trying to get the gang to pay her. He was asking for way over the odds for what they would pay a usual ho, extolling the virtues of the unusual bitch they had enjoyed.

Jill reached the table and Jarrod nodded towards a wad of notes on the table.

"There, now leave momma, and don't get involved in this again" he sneered.

Jill picked up the money. There was £500 it would go a long way for what she so desperately needed, so why did picking the money up feel worse than anything else she had done today?

"Whore" was the simple one word answer she said to herself.

She turned to the gang as she was about to leave, and realised not one person was remotely interested in her. She wasn't stupid, she didn't expect them to say such as goodbye, good luck and look after yourself lady type of things.

However, she thought even disrespecting and badmouthing her saying things like "See ya bitch and thanks for the pussy" would have at least been better than this total indifference towards her.

They had had her, used her and were now playing cards with their backs to her, she meant absolutely nothing to them.

Jarrod had been watching events unfold. He had decided not to use her again, the bros would be enough. However watching her degradation had had the opposite effect. Although he had told her to leave, he wanted her again.

He met Jill in the middle of the floor as she was about to leave. He took her by the hand and led her to a corner of the room. There was a box of some sort covered by an old rug to make a kind of table.

Jill was made to sit on the edge of this table, and felt her dress being lifted. Nothing was said, but Jarrod kept kissing her lightly.

Jill felt her knickers being pulled down yet again. She hated this for what seemed silly reasons. With all the actual physical things that had been done to her that she could have hated, the act of strangers pulling her panties off seemed to be the worst. It was a mental thing, being divested of her panties in this way. This act was almost symbolic and indicative of being taken by a man somehow. They were sodden with semen.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers