Forced into Prostitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers

Jarrod was already rock hard, he continued to kiss Jill tenderly as he moved his cock to her entrance.

Jill spread her legs for yet another man automatically.

He slid in easily.

He did not take her as she expected, Jarrod fucked her with a slow steady rhythm. Only just entering her with the tip of his cock, and pulling out again. Time and again Jill felt her labia opening to him and an inch or so of his penis entering her before he pulled out. Every now and again he would surprise her with a full stroke entering her to the hilt and then resume the little strokes again.

Before, with Caleb, Jill had given in to the pure pleasure of sex. This time she just submitted, defeated, and just accepted Jarrod as though he was a lover. Jill wrapped her arms around him and nestled her face in the crook of his neck.

She came like this.

Jarrod screwed her in the same way for what seemed an eternity, Jill's body responding.

She felt the slow but unstoppable climax rising in her vagina and had her orgasm holding Jarrod tightly round the neck, her lips kissing his neck in rapid little pecks.

He came inside her, flooding her pussy yet again.

As the couple disengaged, Jarrod thought he had done well. He fully intended to show Jill some consideration and feeling given what she had just endured. In reality he had just made things worse.

Jill felt crestfallen, letting men have sex with her for money could be justified and explained away, but Jill had just given herself to this young man. She had welcomed him inside herself, enjoyed him and participated in it.

She had given him her intimacy and she had given him her self respect.

Jill didn't even try to clean herself up, she just pulled up her knickers, walked away and let the semen flow.

She left the building and walked down the empty street, her heels clicking on the sidewalk. Jill looked to see if anyone was on the street.

"Tomorrow, I just need another £450 then this nightmare can finish" she thought, as the tears started to flow.

fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers