All Comments on 'Forced Sale'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kinkboikinkboiover 8 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of the stories where the victim enjoys the rape, but this was really well done. I would love to hear about him taking the sister, too.

XJ347XJ347over 8 years ago

I'm with kinkboi. I loved the story and I was surprised because anytime a rape victim enjoys rape that rings off an alarm that the story is generally crap. Saying that, your story is great.

You do well to avoid the pitfulls of most stories like this. Her enjoying the rape as I read it was less about the Jack and more about Ayesha's circumstances. There are logical foundations of why things work in your story, and that is why this breaks the mold. Most people just do this. -> Big Dick means a mastery of coitus and his skill makes the victim accept the inner slut within her which implies that it isn't rape but instructional. While you have some of those elements, you turn the tables on the trope and make them make sense. Good job.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking the dusky bitch

This story was a real turn-on. I do a lot of business in India and Indian women are generally so cold! It was great to see how there could be fire under the ice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story,

, after being Married to a american women. who treated me like trash. i divorced her. and met a Young east Indian Dentist we. fell in Love Married and now have a Son and Daughter. we love each other. and my wife is Beautiful and keeps me well fucked. Please more Indian stories. I may just try my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Forced pregnancy?

Again, your topic is around forced pregnancy, unprogrammed pregnancy, unwanted pregnancy. It is a serious social topic. You want somehow to describe such issues with many different stories. Thats good.

We must take responsibility of our actions. If father / mother / family dont take responsibility of the born child, then this responsibility is transferred to the society itself. So, this is something very essential, i think.

Thank you for your good written stories

Sincerely,

Elias

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1504 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...