Forced Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,505 Followers

"Stop it!" she said. "I never want to see you again!"

"You're going to want me again, princess. You're going to masturbate to our sex tape and wonder about the joys of sex. Let me tell you, there is lots more we can do – fucking doggie style, reverse cowboy, missionary, me sucking your pussy, you sucking my dick ..."

"Shut up!" she said, pulling her thin pallu around her and walking away toward the strong room door.

* * * * * * *

2. A few weeks later, Ayesha did the home test and then followed up with her OB-GYN. She was pregnant. Her husband Rizwan and her father, Seth Ismail, were delighted. But she tucked away and hid the last pages of the OB-GYN report that contained the results of the paternity test. It established Jack as the father, using traces of his semen that she had saved from their sexual encounter in the strong room.

Sitting in her cool office, she sent Jack a text.

Ayesha: You've bred me, Jack. You asshole.

Jack: That was great sex. I can't wait to fuck you again.

Ayesha: No chance of that!

Jack: I dream of your chocolate complexion, your coal black nipples, and the dark skin of your pussy lips. I want to go down on you!

She did not respond, but the thought of Jack's thick tongue on her pussy lips and clit made her heart race. She shifted her buttocks on her office chair and realized that her panties were wet.

* * * * * *

3. Seth Ismail Azeem Peerally was duly impressed with Ayesha's sale. He gave her the one hundred and twenty thousand US dollar commission – 30 percent of four hundred thousand. A month later, when she came home, she found Jack with her father and her husband in their grand reception room.

'"When I learned that Mr. Grierson was back in town, I immediately invited him home for dinner," said Seth Ismail. "He is interested in discussing the purchase of more pieces with you."

"No!" she said. "I don't want to work with that man ever again."

"Bah, don't be silly," said Seth Ismail, irritation creeping into his voice.

"I agree with your father, my dear," said her husband, Rizwan. "You must not let your feelings interfere with business."

Just then, the Seth's major domo entered, bowed, and said, "Dinner is served, sir."

They followed him into the palatial dining room. Ayesha wore a fixed frown that deepened when her father seated Jack on his right – her place – and Rizwan on his left. He pointed her to the lower seat next to Jack saying, "Never turn your back on good business."

As the soup was served, he leaned over to Jack and said, sotto voce, "She's pregnant. You know how that makes women emotional."

"Indeed," Jack said to Ayesha. "Your father is right. Once you're on your back, I'll really give you the business."

"Yes, yes, give her the business," said Rizwan, not getting Jack's meaning.

Seth Ismail did not catch Jack's play on words either, but Ayesha did and her face tightened with impotent fury.

Both Seth Ismail and Rizwan drank heavily at dinner and got very drunk. Jack took advantage of his position to slide his hand under Ayesha's pallu, concealed by the table. He caressed the swell of her belly whispering in her ear, "You're carrying our baby in there."

She tried to disengage his hand, but he would not be dissuaded. He pushed his hand under the pleats of her hipster sari waistband and dived deep under her petticoat and panties. He found her pussy and his fingers stoked her clit. She began to breath heavily, causing her full breasts to jolt with each inhalation, but both her father and husband were too drunk by now to notice. Jack kept at it, drawing moisture from her pussy and was pleased to see beads of sweat trickle down her brow as her heavy breathing turned to rapid panting.

The servants came to clear away the dessert plates and Ayesha sat back with a sigh of relief as Jack withdrew his probing hand.

The servants helped Seth Ismail out of the dining room. Rizwan found that he could not walk either and Jack helped him up to his marital chamber. A reluctant Ayesha trailed behind and kept asking him to allow the servants to assist Rizwan. Once there, he lay her husband down on a couch.

Then Jack took Ayesha into his arms and manhandled her on to her wide marital bed. Using one of her dupattas lying on the bed, he tied her wrists together to the heavy headboard. She struggled, but did not scream, fearing the scandal if the servants came in and found them in this state.

Jack stripped her and fucked her. In a very short time, her struggles turned to compliance though she kept saying, "My God, Rizwan is right here! He may wake up any time!"

"Just keep your voice down then, princess," grunted Jack as he pounded her with his gargantuan girth. She bit into a pillow, but her stifled cries were still loud enough to carry to her maid, who sat eavesdropping outside the door.

Ayesha writhed in his arms, urging him on with cries and bucking. She came again and again. Eventually, she rolled him over. Still tied to the headboard, she mounted him, impaling herself on his gigantic cock, burying his face in her full breasts. It was a long night.

Later, lying in his arms, she looked over at the snoring Rizwan and murmured, "How many women have you bred like this?"

"I don't keep score," replied Jack. "But there have been a few."

"My OB-GYN told me that Rizwan has such a low sperm count that it would take a miracle for him to get me pregnant."

He smiled and kneaded one of her full breasts. He sucked on her ebony nipple, drawing back to erection again.

Jack was in town for a week and he contrived to fuck Ayesha every day. On the last day, they went back into the strong room under the pretext of looking at more antique jewelry. He got her to suck him off, choking her with his size. Then he fucked her in the ass.

She copied both of her strong room sexual trysts with Jack onto her laptop before erasing them from the server. After Jack left town, she watched them again and again and masturbated to make up for her boring sex life.

* * * * * * *

4. About a year later, Jack got a text from Ayesha with an attachment. It was a picture of her lying on her back, naked. A small baby lay on her, sucking greedily on one of her milk-engorged breasts. The baby's paleness was a sharp contrast to her dark skin. Its pink lips fastened around her nipple made it look even blacker.

Jack: I'd love to come and share your milk with our baby.

Ayesha: Come on over, I'll save one breast for you.

Jack: What about your husband, Rizwan?

Ayesha: He told you to give me the business. Put me on my back and give it to me.

Jack: I'm your man.

Ayesha: I showed my kid sister, Jahan Ara, the videos of you fucking me.

Jack: Did it scare her?

Ayesha: She was petrified! But when she saw how hard I came, she was jealous.

Jack: Doesn't her husband keep her happy?

Ayesha: Her husband manages our stores in Canada. But he has a low sex drive. And a low sperm count.

Jack: Is she as sexy as you?

Ayesha: She's a year younger. And much prettier.

Jack: Put her in touch with me. I'll make her cum so hard, she'll scream. And as a bonus, I'll breed her.

Ayesha: She's very shy. You'll have to force her.

Jack: I'm good at that.

Ayesha: I know.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,505 Followers
12