All Comments on 'Forced to All-Fours'

by ShadX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many flaws and in the wrong section.

This is clearly non-consent.

Women do not have 3 holes in their genitalia area

Do you honestly think neither set of parents would notice Glen either missing, or in bondage when they got back?

Magically she's in a collar and falls asleep out of nowhere?

And cell phones don't conveniently burn up in a fireplace.

JoshuaXJoshuaXover 8 years ago
Thee holes

I... What? I spent so much trying to figure out where the tail was I lost all interest. And it should be non consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad

Just bad in every possible way, shad. Fine if this is your fantasy, but you might just keep it between your dick and Mary Palm.

Noncon

Unbievable plot progression

Anatomy fail

Cardboard characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No just no

1. Badly written

2. NOT BDSM but non-consent/reluctance.

So if you continue this story which I hope you don't put it in the proper category which is non-consent/reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Err

This really freaked me out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good concept poorly executed.

As written this story is:

1) mislabeled: This is a nonconsent story not BDSM. BDSM stories are consensual

2) totally unbelievable. Do you really think the parents would just accept a text that a usually well-behaved girl is running away? Especially when they knew she was with Brooke? And how does Brooke, a high school student afford this expensive (as well as fictitious) fetish gear and an extra large shock collar, all of which would have to be ordered from the internet, and without her parents noticing? And how will she explain the "dog" in their house when they return?

It would have made much more sense as a consensual BDSM or Fetish story where the 2 girls who get together to play mistress and puppy (with Gwen as the submissive) and now they can play for 2 weeks until Brooke's Mom and Dad return. You could even have Gwen fantasizing about after high school when she can become Brooke's puppy full time. Maybe you should consider a rewrite. It's a good concept, you just took it in the wrong direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

If I could have voted from the first page, I wouldn't ever clicked page No2. Two girls staying together and then enjoy some bondage fun is a great scenario. Even better if one of them is a puppy-girl. But this is non-consensual. What is essential in this category, is that both members agree before they start.This slave DIDN'T. Try and rewrite it, don't go too far with the pet-alike appearance, either way it's not the looks that make a pet-girl. It's the behaviour. A collar and a leash are more than enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*****

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in non consent. This is not bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You basically killed her

Based on this you're either 12 years old or a man. And even a man should know this, the "third hole" in a woman is the urethra and that's were the urine comes out off. And now you went and put a tail in there, permanently. This probably sounds like nitpicking, but you should probably learn basic human anatomy before writing an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read a lot and done a lot but this goes over the top. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY, I feel claustrophobic just thinking about this poor girl. Reminding me of furries DOESENT TURN ME ON, I don't understand were you put the tail but I bet you a billion that humans can't survive with it blocked up.

MikerpenMikerpenover 8 years ago
I liked it

I love non-consensual transformations. So this story touched some buttons. I especially liked how the changes were permanent. As for other reviewers, take all of our comments with a grain of salt. If you like writing it, do it. I will enjoy reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going!

Loved the story and am awaiting more!

Don't listen to the other reviewers, your story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter! Please write more

Please update!! It's awesome :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what's wrong with you?

You can't just force her into a body suit and put a dog head on her without her resisting the outcome will end with brooke getting caught also gwen will die within 48 ours you blocked her urethra or in more simple words urine hole also this is non consent not bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

I usually would not comment on this kind of stuff. It's over the top and not my kind of thing but I understand that some people like it and to each their own. My issue was with where you put the tail. There is. It hope in between the anus and the vanginal opening there is this urethra above the vagina near the clit is but putting the tail There wouldn't make sense and would kill we because she would be unable to pee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are so clearly a virgin

Your knowledge of anatomy clearly was strained in this story. Yes women have three holes but the urethra isn't one that can be plugged.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katalmost 4 years ago

1. Non-consent not BDSM

2. Google is your friend. “ the pussy, the asshole, and that small one in between” WTF?!? Learn the order. Oh, and block any of the 3 and death shall follow so at least poor Gwen won’t have to live as a puppy for long.

3. Yep. Every parent I know is gonna believe a text message saying their kid ran away and not instigate a police investigation. Won’t be too hard to connect Brooke, her internet purchases, and new pet to the disappearance.

SMDH There is a lot of suspension of disbelief involved in a lot of stories on here but the holes (see what I did there) in this plot are too big to ignore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous