Forced to All-Fours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bark! Bark! Moannn..." Gwen begged as it continued to expand.

"Good girl! It seems you can accomplish anything with the right persuasion," Brooke said as she stopped pressing the button.

The ball stopped expanding and started to compress, giving Gwen a wave of relief from the pain. She leaned her head back and surprisingly, stuck out her tongue and panted from the exhaustion. The mask apparently kept all heat from escaping, so she was forced to open her mouth whenever she wanted it to cool down. She felt Brooke's cool fingers as they reached into her pussy and pulled out the ball. She looked around until she saw Brooke grab her old clothes and phone, and pull the leash out the door. Gwen quickly lept to her feet and walked behind her, trying to keep up with Brooke's speed. She pretty much slid down the stairs when they came to them, and she madly scrambled to not get choked as Brooke pretty much ran to the living room. Brooke finally stopped in front of the fireplace and opened the screen. Gwen plopped down on the bear rug, panting from the brief run. It was only after she heart the crackling of sticks did she realize in horror that Gwen was throwing her old clothes and phone into the roaring fire. As the hungry flames devoured the dry items, Gwen's heart abandon every hope of returning to her old life. It seemed that with every lick of fire burning up her old belongings, her old self burned up too. It all seemed too real now. She was now a puppy. Her name was now Bitch.

12