All Comments on 'Forced to Change Ch. 15'

by SimoneLisbon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disjointed.

You need a lot of practice writing. You have ideas, but you can't structure your language.

DarlingKDarlingKalmost 3 years ago

What a stupid, stupid heroine. I hate it when authors feel they have to write "strong" female leads, only to create annoying characters who are boorish and combative. It often times comes off as forced and meaningless. Jared is supposed to be a trained, hardened killer and yet he's appearing quite weak and spineless next to her. Katie's behavior seems very over the top and extremely unnecessary. Her character was likeable in the beginning but now she's coming off as erratic and really strange and as a result unrelatable. I hope there's some redeeming qualities to come but it's looking pretty bleak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimoneLisbon@SimoneLisbon
Satisfied StoryTeller of exotic, I mean, erotic fiction... My debut novel, Forced to Change is being published. For more details please check out my website http://www.SimoneLisbon.com ***Rising From The Fire - I know, I'm a naughty person for not posting the rest of the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES