All Comments on 'Forced to Change Ch. 30'

by SimoneLisbon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the story is good

But the short little bursts become annoying...this one especially so.

DarlingKDarlingKalmost 3 years ago

I don't want Joe to die. I hope he doesn't die. I wish he could have his own story where he falls for some lovely lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has been a great story so far.

I agree that the short chapters a bit off putting. I am sure the author has a good reason for writing in this style. My guess is that it helps to move the story along at a rapid pace.

At this stage in their relationship there are too many secrets being kept, or only half told.

Drew and Katie are alone together in relative safety. They both know they care about each other. Each one believes he or she is in love with the other.

This surely would have been the best opportunity to come clean with each other.

They are both thinking about a long term relationship. Why persist with the lies and half truths?

Not the way to start a real relationship.

Denying each other the truth with a throwaway line like" you just have to trust me" is a bit like a parent of a petulant young teenager saying "You have to do what I want t coz I said so."

Not gonna work. Not helpful. not healthy. Strengthening walls instead of building bridges.

So there is no reason given. No communication. No attempt to build a relationship.

Just a "trust me coz I tell you that you have to".

I hope for improvement as the story unfolds.

A R W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous