All Comments on 'Forced To Get Dumped'

by footcucknerd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is so awful, it is hard to come up with a title for this comment

Both of the women featured in this tale deserved to be severely punished, but more so the Mother. Her response to the son's actions are unfathomable, had there been a "loving" home before his curiosity got the better of him. Mothers such as this should be removed from "polite society" and made to perform the most disgusting acts, like working in a gloryhole bar in Bangkok, or as an intern for Bill Clinton.

The conclusion by the author that James wanted to be a faggot, sisssy is not supported by the story. A willing participant in such a scenario, would not be

"fighting to urge to cry","while reciting the degrading words he had been

trained to say," or stating with sum resolve, "

If you simply must persist in creating this sort of drivel, create a revenge chapter, where James/Jasmine' tracks down his mother, overpowers her and forces her to experience the degrading life, to which she had condemned him. Then he should trake down Kim, and make her his BFF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i wish that happen to me

I wish I was humiliated and exposed just like that in front of my xwife as she took pics with her phone to show everyone she knows ,,,sissypattie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

If your goal was to turn people on with your story, you succeeded. I thought it was really hot, especially the part where James had to recite the humiliating words. I want more!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
horrible mother

That mother needs to be in jail...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great concept!

I really loved the concept of the story - the forced dumping. I thought the prose was quite good too. A bit more character development and detail would make it even better. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow... harsh, but kinda hot!

:p

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Well...

Sorry about the length, I got caught up in the story's potential.

There is a really usable story-line buried in this story. Erotic stories often have tension between some or all characters, and you nailed that. Wow, Mom has some major control issues, eh? And James isn't that bright, so he'd be kinda easy for her to manipulate, over a week or a month, into that scene with the girlfriend. Instead, she just steamrolled him, with no one enjoying themselves (bummer).

Oh, btw, you have this in the wrong category. No big deal, just a pet peeve. I'd call it Non-Consent/Reluctance. Why? James never consents to any of it, because he's blackmailed (that's coercion). Maybe we could call it BDSM, but even in BDSM _somebody_ is enjoying. You could have called it TS/CD if you'd shown him actually enjoying himself. I know, I know, you had him modeling Mom's undies at the very beginning, but since he's never described getting off on... well, anything, that leaves N-C/R.

I hope you give this story-line another try. I don't really care what category. Take your time, though. Make Mom the controlling bitch you started with (good job on that), but have her stretch it out over more time, and hold the college fund hostage to get him to comply, only revealing at the end that the money's used up. And make sure either she or James or both of them are getting off on it (even secretly). I'm telling you, you've got the makings of a really good story here. I'm gonna go check out your other stories. Keep writing.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I'd like

to own her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

pathetic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This isn’t even a story. It is barely a thought. Good thing you gave up trying to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous