All Comments on 'Forced to Sex Again'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've read YouTube comments that were more coherent.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
I really hope...

that the author isn't a native English speaker. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible story

Great ending... But not worth scoring or reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK FETISH

Just another B.T.B story that is horrible.How can anyone enjoy a story like this is beyond belief..

Forto02Forto02over 6 years ago
GOT TIRED?

It look as if the author got tired in the middle of the story and couldn't finish.

The exit scene should've been enhanced, specially on the preparation of the camera and the collection of his belongings prior to his home departure, and TheKeith should have made a parallel story, showing the husband having the time of his life away from the bitch.

And of course, he should have looked for a better ending (I'm not gonna say which), one with a good twist

Could've been a *5*.

It wasn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you all catch that?

Sbrooks, the leading commenter in Literotica history, was going to give this barely-literate author and this barely-readable story a FOUR out of five for no other reason than "the extreme BTB on the stupid, slut bitch", but dropped to a three (still average!) because the husband also died.

Please, sbrooks, tell us again how the scores here really do reflect the quality of the story. Tell us again how you're not nothing more than a BTB cheerleader, and that you appreciate well-constructed and well-written stories from all genres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you all catch that?

Swingerjoe, commenting as anonymous again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What was that???

A story from a little whore house in Texas???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty odd plot. What's that worth?

I think you should take that energy and imagination and apply it to developing a more coherent and compelling plot. This was just a cartoon. Was that your goal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?!

Why did the husband have to die? He deserved to get away from that devil.

Pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess you were going for irony.

Kind of slow, kind of pointless and boring. I thought your dry tone might have been intentional. There were some moments like the letter from her church that rose above the rest.

Practice, practice , practice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please stop

first glorifications of drug induced rape now this. just go back to pornhub

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now that was just plain stupid. I never, well, almost never feel compelled to say that...

....but you brought it on with this story.

Just...stop, please.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
WTF???

What a lame end. Poof! They're dead.

Story idea is interesting, but overall writing is a bit rough/unfinished. Could have used a good but of editing.

Sorry, but I can only give it 2-stars.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on my story were fascinating

I do wonder what your stories on this topic would be like. I'd be pleased to read whatever literary creations you can write on this or a similar topic, under your own screen names ... actual writing and publishing being so much more difficult than criticizing. As I don't comment much, you're safe from my vented spleen. Go to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
This was really bad

What was point? A woman have super human amounts of sex and yelling at husband. Husband does nothing for a signifigamt period of time, and then takes off. Wife feels btb of absurd levels, and then they die in ramdom traffic acciedent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?

What was the purpose of this story? By coincidence they both get in a wreck with each other and die? Why?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Me OTT

Never fails to deliver, never fails to go over the top.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That much

You want that much sex? You deserve your punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This paragraph from the story made me laugh out loud

She kept reading and re-reading the letter from her conservative church, detailing a meeting of the full church elders, who'd ex-communicated her over 'serial immoral behavior and deliberately spreading disease, including to the pastor and two deacons, recently fired from their positions.'

*including the pastor*

ha!

B3ndoverB3ndoveralmost 3 years ago

Worst story I ever read

FLmature8inFLmature8inover 2 years ago

Hopefully the author of this sham of a story was one of the occupants in the RVs! Terrible writing and plot

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594192 months ago

Now that would be a great story to tell about. Two Rvs bumping and crashing around the city like a County Fairs Derby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous