All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 06'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

I'm liking this story. Nicely written my guess is sammy was bought to there's a lot of story here and that's great keep up the good work..

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 11 years ago

You're doing more then better , I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoring isn't this complicated.

There is no training involved; it's prostitution, not BDSM. Why does it take 7 chapters to get anywhere? Is this intended to be one of those ridiculous 100 chapter stories with one page each?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super hot story!

Love this story. You have surely been building up anticipation here and I really hope Lexi will be earning her keep soon. In the most humiliating way:) Love the way Susanne describes the buisness-like facts of her humiliating captivity...Plz continue!

fyrehartfyrehartabout 11 years agoAuthor
comment

I would suppose in the real world whoring isn't this complicated. This is about the mental degradation that comes with the physical too. As I have said, I don't want to just write a fuck story. As for the length. I don't plan on each chapter only being one page, but time constraints and letters from other readers have requested my chapters to come out more quickly than if I wait to submit a 4 or 5 page one. Fortunately there are a lot of stories here at Literotica that should be able to please everyone's tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
comment

I find the joy of fiction is that the author can take the time to devolop and describe in great detail the story plot. The chapters bring out suspense and desire for more.

Take your time. Be creative.

It's good, so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yay great!

This story is great. But soo Long between post... Plz more;)

fyrehartfyrehartabout 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

Has been submitted and awaiting approval!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

my heart was pounding as I read this. I am so looking forward to hearing lexis thoughts when she has cocks in her mouth

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When does Alexa get even with her captors?

fyrehartfyrehartover 5 years agoAuthor
please read the comments at the end of chapter 17.

thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...