All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 09'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

This is a fantastic story, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced to Whore in Mexico

Great story, I love the pace of the story keep more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She is beginning to turn....

I like your build ups, the slow progression is great, i wish the chapters could be longer but it is still great. If I was to make a suggestion it would just be that we get to see the progression in her mind to whore, where she slowly starts to like it and it builds up until she finally turns and becomes like Susan, addicted to sex and the whorehouse itself, and ready to start turning girls herself...

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

Ungrateful bitch. If it were me I would have already submitted completely. Great work Fyre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Growing better and better

Lovely indeed. Looking forward to when they take her virginity. Nice touch forcing her dressing up cute as advertisement for the guys and when theyre comparing her rap with the honeymoon... Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like the way this story's developing. You write well.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To my readers

Thank you for the comments. It is spring gardening season. I am hoping to have chapter 10 finished soon. I want to make my readers happy and I am sorry if the stories are not coming as quickly as I would like. Sometimes the story comes to me and other times...nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's better to take your time and continue to write a great story than it is to rush. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think this would be a cool idea even though it might qualify as less sex. Have a customer pay to watch Lexi masturbate. I would love to see what goes through Lexi's mind as she has to pleasure herself while someone watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forced to whore in mexico

Great story, I can't wait for the next part! When will it be?

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

It is submitted and awaiting approval. I plan on a follow up in 10-14 days after approval of this one!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

When is the creepy ass neighbor who set her up going to show? That will be a major blow to know how/why this happened to her. Some one else mentioned her family. They should be starting the international hunt and media blitz about now. Somebody call Nancy Grace!

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoying this a lot and the pace is fine

I am Mex-Am and raised on the border. I was shy young man, church going & still virgin @ 19 when one day i restaurant where I worked the older guys put in a casset tape recording of a woman being gang violated. I was shocked and asked if it was real, no, but there was a market for that kind of tape. We became friends. They took me across the border to a whore district and I lost my cherry to a whore. It became a regular event we would go after work get drunk i sleazy cantinas and fuck Mexi putas. I was so spoiled for that action I married a young brown slut from that side. This tale brings back such memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Listen asshole!

"Toots" is not a name for a male. You are turning off your readers by using it.

fyrehartfyrehartover 6 years agoAuthor
asshole?

wow....

Toots is real He ran the Ranch House Bar in Tucson, Arizona. His name was Jerry, but that doesn't fit the story too well. The place closed when an undercover policeman was shot and killed during a raid. The Manager was also killed in the raid. His name was Cliff. They really did have a massage parlor down the street in an old motel. Toots fled and was never arrested. Look it up on Google. I knew some of the dancers there. This story is closer to the truth than virtually anything here on literotica. Sorry if the name turns you off. There are lots of other stories here to read, or better yet, write your own. It's easy. Just try it.

And people wonder why I have put this story on hiatus while convalescing. I have received too many emails with comments like yours.

Stick8101Stick8101over 5 years ago
Cum ing along nicly.

Hi Fyre. Looking good so far. I take it Lexi. Is going to be a fully turned out hot slut. When her training is complete?

Take care.

The Stick8101?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...