All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 11'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Short but well worth the wait. Noncon at its finest. Hope u make a full recovery and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciate the latest chapter

Looking forward to reading more of the story you create a very realist scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely:)

Well worth the wait. Now Im realy looking forward to Lexi servicing Toots customers. Love to hear they're going to dress her up like on her first date, very humiliating...yummie:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait for the story to continue! I hope you have her dressed up in high heels in the next part. I would love to see her mother and father in future parts. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series

Can't wait to read the story about her family friend!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome! I'm a little disturbed by how much I enjoyed that :P I can't wait for the rest of it.

fyrehartfyrehartover 10 years agoAuthor
Wrist prognosis

Hi and thank you for bearing with me. After my Carpal Tunnel surgery, the recovery time has not went as expected. It is still very difficult to type, but I fell as though I owe you all an update. I am hopeful that I can have the next chapter to be submitted to Literotica by next weekend. That means it will be published within two weeks. It will not be any longer than my previous chapters, but hopefully I can post them much faster as I heal. Thank you for your forbearance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wet.. :)

OMG that story has made me so wet. I can't wait to read more. Hehe its so hot I can't wait until they force her to fuck toots :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome novel!

Really looking forward to next part and the next.

Hope chapter 12 shows up soon!

Keep up this good work.. :D

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
health!

to fyrehart

I wish you were health as can as quickly. Your stories are so incredible!!!

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...