All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 14'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smartmalksmartmalkalmost 9 years ago
at last we got it! :)

Thanks for part 14. But we're waiting for 2-pages part.... as it was promised....

but any way I pressed 5!

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 9 years ago
get well as much better!

wish you the best with your health. I'm really happy you've got well as sooner.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Considering how little they'll make from her in Mexico

Why not pimp her out in the US? It's more than lucrative enough and it's fairly low risk, after all, countless women and teens are forced into prostitution every year. Why not go the legal route and do amateur girl next door porn? God! That will make you a fucking fortune with a lot less fucking work and best of all? It's legal!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 9 years ago
I cannot read this story

As the father of 2 young women, I get sick to my stomach trying to read this "story", so I will ignore it in hopes that it will go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ch 14

Great story so far, can't wait for more chapters! I can't wait to see how she is changed. Thanks.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To Phil

Since you will no longer be reading my "story" I doubt that you will read this. But just is case you do, I have a question for you. Since you have two daughters and this story sickens you, why are you trolling for stories in the Non Consent section of Literotica? I realize this is a hard core story. What amazes me is that you didn't. You didn't criticize my writing style, which is completely acceptable to me. You were offended by the content. Please stay out of the Non Consent area. Whether the characters are 18 or 80, they will be about non consensual sex. If you continue to read stories in this section you are being hypocritical. No malice intended from me, just an observation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I agree. I've read some stories on here that were definitely not my cup of tea but I just quit reading and went to something else. Writing is decent. Keep telling your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worth the wait :)

Im realy looking forward to your next installment.The way you explained Lexis future was exciting and i wanna read about her honeymoon soon:) And you Phil, please dont read sections you dislike, there are lots of other you know. As we still got some freedom of speech.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Whackadoodle

There is one small problem. She was kidnapped and the risk in the States is exponentially higher. She will make quite a lot of money in her film career. It is not run-of-the-mill porn that she will be doing. If it was, Toots and Susan wouldn't go to so much trouble. Toots wants the money and god knows just what it is that Susan wants. She is such a piece of work! I touched on her motivations in an earlier chapter, but I am discovering she is worse than I imagined at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow! This is the best story on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
glad to see it continued!

and glad the next is already under way.

keep them coming!

RogueAlan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...