All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 15'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More plz!!

I realy wanna see Lexi introduced to her neighbour and other customers. Very exciting story:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait for the next part. Maybe you can have Lexi visit a doctor for body modification, tattoos piercings. Have them kidnap her mother and have Lexi help train her. Just some thoughts. keep up the great work I love the story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Very nice story so far, please tell us how Lexi will continue her slow descent to becoming a willing used whore, and will she be pierced and tatooed as such by Suzan ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should have finished long ago

Sent it to an editor and reduced it to maybe 5 chapters. It's like a long run on sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!!

Please continue. You've hit on one of my favorites - - tits made to sag! The birth control's failing might go a long way in assisting this. :-) Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

This story is very awesome and you are really talented and describe every character in a good way please dont stop .I think there are alot of fans here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

Seriously.... finish the story already. It's been like..years.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Pace of story

I receive letters and comments that say to write faster and others that tell me they like the slow pace. I can't please everyone. Please understand that I am not a professional writer and I have an everyday job, just like most of you. Creative writing does not come easily to me but I am seriously trying to do a good job with this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Write at your own pace, it is a very good story. Keep up the good story Don't worry what people say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
recent fan

Just wanted to say I just found your story and love it. Definitely enjoying Susan getting off humiliating Lexi. So many possibilities to see lexi slowly being turned into a Mexican whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
conclusion

Or mystery guest her savior and tickett out ofMexico.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You've got talent

Love your story and you surely got talent. Thats proven by all the comments you obviously got btw ;) Im so looking forward to Lexi being forced to take on her customers and would not like the story brake away from the noncon-style. That said plz continue in your own tempo, this is nice stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

People should stop writing you to complain. A thank you would be a more apropriate message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey

Please hurry up and add more chapters you got a lot of fans here and I think most of them are waiting your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Great story, I can't wait for the next part! This is the best story I have read. Thanks again for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

Really looking forward to the day Lexi meets the neighbour and her reaction..

So curious what Lexi will get to experience with the neighbour and all the way until that magic day..

Keep up the good writing.. A really capturing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Great story, I can't wait for the next part! Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really?

you have 16 to get her cocked are I am out... you half the store over and over and over please do whole chapter not half pages !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Anyone complaining needs to remember the author is writing this for FREE. Most of us are appreciative.

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
comments

I appreciate the patience and understanding of many of you. I am doing the best I can. It may be a half page here, but it is 4-5 pages on my computer's Word software. I am not writing just to fill the pages. If it isn't fast or long enough, that is fair. You have so many choices here. I am lucky to have more than an hour or two a week to actually sit down and write. That is where I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That's okay. Most of us are satisfied and appreciative. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

when do get the next episode

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
next chapter

I will submit it within 2 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 weeks?

Its been longer than 2 weeks!?!?!?

smartmalksmartmalkover 8 years ago
days counter is broken?

... there is three weeks passed out... already since 09.09 ... :)

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I was out of town for a family emergency. Things are better now. I have to quit giving timelines when it is obvious to everyone that I don't keep them very well. Big time apologies to all. I have the story fleshed out and I am moving forward on it. No more broken promises from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just stop here please

Rather than stalling, just stop the story already. Maybe it is your conscious holding you back? The story, even if it is fiction, is down right sick. I am sure you have provided people who get off on this enough wanking material as it is. Your services are no longer required, have a nice and decent life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to dissenters.

You are a very talented writer, Writing is difficult and takes time. We are just impatient because the story is very good! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

The story is very good. I can't wait for the next part. Please keep up the great work! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Who goes on and reads erotic stories, criticizes others for reading them too, and then has the nerve to say others should get a life? Wow.

As for the story, most of your readers are quite patient. Thank you and take your time.

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have recently received several emails telling me how disgusting my writing is and that I should stop, get a life, jump off a bridge, etc. Having an imagination and expressing our dark thoughts through fantasy writing is wrong and sick according to them. I did seriously consider just mailing in a quick ending where Lexi is rescued, the bad guys are caught and then leaving Literotica. I am not thick skinned and the criticism cut deeply and has affected my desire to continue. I am still writing and I will decide when and how to finish this story in my own time. For those of you who have continued to encourage me, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eagerly waiting !

ignore those jerks fyrehart, haters are gona hate.

am eagerly waiting for the next chapter !

i check the page daily actually ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take Your Time

The vast majority of your readers can wait and really appreciate your skill. Fantasy is harmless. i would be willing to wait years to see this end right. I'm not eager to see a quick end. Please ignore the idiots!

smartmalksmartmalkover 8 years ago
Save virginity of Lexi! )))

Hooray! Lexi will stay a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting...not so patiently ;)

I totally appreciate that you have a day job and that you are not a professional writer; however, I can't wait to see Lexi's journey continue!! I want you to work at a pace comfortable for you, and I want you to feel encouraged...just know that you have devoted fans who check in regularly and will be ecstatic when the next chapter is released!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Those guys are jerks, dont listen to them.

On a separate note, is anyone else reading these hoping that by the end lexi is just like susan. That'd actually make a great epilogue, a flash forward years later with lexi taking on susans role with a new "recruit"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree. Would definitely like to see Lexi become like susan. But hopefully not soon. I don't mind you taking 5 years to finish this. Fyrehart is the best writer on literotica by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

liking this story does make me feel a bit guilty I will admit but I do like it. Girls like Lexi were mean to me in my school days so this helps me vent some of that frustration. Personally I'd like to see one of the boys from her school days, one she was mean too, come to the brothel and get the chance to fuck her like a whore.

I hope you continue this and Lexi never escapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue the story soon.. :-)

Hope next part come up soon! I really love this story and i check in to see if next part has come.. Hope Lexi has to go thru alot of deprivating things and so.

The more the merrier IF I say so :-)

Keep on writing Fyrehart! :-)

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I have decided that the story will continue. Your letters and comments helped a lot...;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

You have a good talent and I think you have alof of fans so dont stop .alot of people are waiting your chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yay! If anyone doesn't like that, please write your feelings down and throw them in a trash can. Fyrehart, you are very skilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for continuing the story you writ very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to hear it's continuing...

Hope to see her properly turned out. If she's ever rescued it should be as a pregnant mother of three (sold) babes five or six years hence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting...

I don't mind waiting haha great story so far. Good things take time and writing isn't always easy. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey

We are waiting for your next chapter please do it quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop

Stop asking for speed. You saying "go faster" is not magically going to produce a new chapter. Wait patiently, thankfully and silently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too far

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/10/americas/freedom-project-mexico-trafficking-survivor/index.html

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Fantasy is not reality. Maybe you shouldn't be reading erotic fiction if you can't tell the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT

just found this story and I am so turned on by it! If Lexi was real I would stand in line to pay for her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

This is a very good story! Keep up the good job! Thanks

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
next chapter

has been submitted and awaiting moderator's approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm sure it will be amazing as always. Thank you for your dedication. The vast majority of readers appreciate it.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 4 years ago

I loved the story. To make Lexi's breasts grow faster and bigger, why not have Susan force Lexi to take a lactation-inducing hormone (namely prolactin). Many of whore house's customers would pay extra getting a shot of fresh human milk directly from the tap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue and maybe more on Alexa being raped by nieghbor more .

Maybe given to job....broken to where maybe nieghbor decides to buy her and keep her in basement.

He builds sound proof room to keep her in.

Or if he doesn't buy her what she is used for and her film career.

The who storyline if Sammi and hoe she got there.

Maybe other teens taken from Church groups

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...