Forcing Jason's Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up he freed my wrists and I pulled him close, my hands roaming his back as he continued pounding me, my nails biting into his flesh as he brought me closer and closer to the release I needed. Now each thrust felt a million times more powerful as his hand reached down and gripped me tight, pumping my cock until I felt like I would shatter into a million pieces. He sped up his strokes in time with his thrusts until I was begging for more. Pleading for the release I needed.

"Come for me."

His voice was the only thing I needed, that little push that sent me over the edge and made me shatter into a million pieces. He leaned back and watched me come, all over the place. The first few spurts landed high on my chest, but the others ran down his hand as he gripped me tight and milked every drop he could from me. The pleasure of it was so intense I couldn't move, my whole body was taught as he thrust into me and came at the same time, his face aglow as he came inside of me. I could feel his cock throb as it jerked with each spurt.

We both were breathing hard as he looked down at me and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me while still inside of me. Pulling out he rolled me over, lay behind me and kissed my neck again and again. "Well that was one hell of a way to mend that."

"This so does not mean we are good...not in the least." I tried to sound firm, but as he wrapped his arms around me and nibbled on my earlobe I just couldn't put that much into my voice. I needed this, I knew it would be good, just didn't know it would be that damned good.

"Shh. Lets sleep on it, you must be tired after all that." he reached down and slide his cock into me, still hard after all of that, and made me moan again at the size of him. It felt good to have him inside me but also made me more weary of him. "Don't worry, it's just to keep you company." he laid another kiss on my neck and held me close as I started to drift off to la la land.

Normally I didn't get tired after sex, but it was just too much, I thought I'd only close my eyes for a minute, but I was out cold as soon as my head hit the pillow. Sleeping with a damn fine man holding me close.

12