All Comments on 'Forcing Perfection'

by ThomasElliot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
poor imagingation

you have magic powers and that's what you do?

any why wish only once a week?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrible story.

The main character is a perfect asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow way to kill a boner

Like seriously

ThomasElliotThomasElliotalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Opinions

What about it did you three not like? Actually looking for honest answers here. I'm trying to write a better story for my next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

I don't understand why people who aren't into this sort of thing even bother reading, let alone rating. This is written porn for those with a size/growth fetish, and it was pretty obvious before the end which way the story was going.

Personally, some bodily features here got a little too big for me, but I get why it's hot to some, and I don't knock it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It

This definitely satisfied my size fetish. I look forward to reading more. I'm not fond of her master's personality, but I definitely enjoy his taste in women and how large he wants himself to be. Keep it up! Personally, I would enjoy a size fetish incest story with the amount he cums inflating her stomach/womb, but that's just my taste. I look forward to whatever you cook up, Thomas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yum

I honestly enjoyed it, i'd love to see the story continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous