All Comments on 'Forcing the Issue Ch. 01'

by zoemiller

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Unique story, certainly not the normal in this category. Beautifully written, dialogue is crisp & authentic. Very few stories "sizzle" but this one pops & erupts with feeling & intensity. After reading it I was left speechless. This is a stunning piece of erotic fiction. Hope to see more from these two lovable angst-ridden friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mixed feelings

On one hand, it was extremely arousing.

On the other hand, not feeling too good with myself being aroused by what is obviously coercion and bdsm.

The story was very well written and very convincing.

And I guess my moral qualms will just have to be settled somehow with myself :)

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Still so much left to solve

Interesting story. Between Abbi's sex with her boyfriend, even though she doesn't like it and Michelle's secret virginity because she knows she doesn't want heterosexual sex, even if she won't admit it, there is a lot of fertile ground left here. Abigail got a sort of empty revenge, because neither she nor Michelle have really confronted their feelings about being gay or being attracted to one another or unable to talk it out honestly, which Michelle cannot even begin to do unless she has the excuse of being blackout drunk. There is the potential for an incredible story here, but it feels as if it's going to be a rough ride for these young ladies.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A great story! I was a little weary at first, but you hooked me as the story unfolded! I'm hoping you'll continue this! Thank you!

DorKnightDorKnightover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the slow build of this story!

EldritchSandwichEldritchSandwichover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written, and deeply intimate. Can't wait for the rest!

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years ago
Lesbian Angst Cornerstone

Zoe, my dear, by this point I'm convinced you've got the market cornered when it comes to high-tension lesbian angst. The direction this one went, with the coercion and reluctance aspect, is far from my first choice in terms of what to read, but you've proven yourself so adept with writing and handling character development that I went ahead and let you guide me along for the ride. That was a hell of a trip, and I emerged on the other side not hating either one of them, so top marks from me all around. Five happily-awarded stars for another excellent piece of work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Usually, I bypass stories that include BDSM...nothing wrong with it, it's just not my thing...but, for some reason, I stuck with this...and I'm so glad I did.

This was great and I can't wait to read more.

andygeoandygeoover 6 years ago

I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So HOT! Loved the switch from what seemed like a sub to being a Dom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous