Forcing the Issue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoemiller
zoemiller
87 Followers

Michelle takes the thick, solid dick as far as she can manage, with Abigail's hands clenching into her arms to keep her steady. Michelle balls her fingers into fists and squeezes until her knuckles start to ache. It distracts her from the discomfort. It isn't pain, not exactly, but...

Goosebumps send her body into shivers. Her breathing is hectic. She is inches from a cold sweat. She almost jolts out of her skin, when she feels the touch of the wood against the bottom of her thighs. She has taken it all. She is practically sitting down on the chair. She is... she is finished.

She is full.

"Is it better than my fingers?" Abigail asks.

She doesn't even have to think, doesn't even have to breathe, to whisper, "...no..."

"Say it again."

"No."

"Say you love my fingers inside of you."

"I... love your fingers inside of me."

Abigail smiles. Her hands open, she releases Michelle, who feels the sharp pinch of the welts, where Abigail's nails release their hold on her tender skin. Her legs quiver and strain with the effort of supporting herself. Already, just in seconds, her quads have started to burn. She can take this. She does sports. She's held poses like this before in cheer squad and at the gym. She's done it hundreds of times!

But never with something inside of her.

"Fuck it," Abigail says.

Michelle needs no further orders.

The movement eases some of the acidic pain out of her joints, and the minor aches that remain are practically undetectable over the surging sensation of fullness buzzing through her cunt. Her first few strokes are careful; little wiggles of her hips, just testing the water.

But she understands the implication when Abigail's brows lower: Abigail wants a show.

So she lifts herself up, pushes as far up as her legs will allow without losing her balance, and the wake of cock easing out of her leaves a vacuum in the pit of her stomach. She moans, hard and clean, and throws herself downwards onto the thing, spearing herself on it, letting it fill her as deep as it will go. And, deep as that is, it hardly seems deeper than the places Abigail's fingers have found inside of her.

She's devoted so much concentration to finding her rhythm that she's lost control of everything else. She is practically grunting with the effort of it. Her breath blasts through clenched teeth in harsh wheezes. She squints her eyes and avoids looking at Abigail, whose lips are blunt with dispassion, but whose eyes still flare with lust.

"Untie me," she says. "I can't keep this up if you don't."

"Yes you can."

Michelle throws her head forward, letting the long blonde hair—now tinged with sweat, rank with the smell of effort, and sex—fall into her eyes. "I can't. I—" Michelle pauses as a particularly potent moan surges through her. But if she could not speak through her moans, then she would be silent, and certainly the thought of pausing, and composing herself, never crosses her mind. "Abbi, m-my legs hurt so bad."

"Then think of how much better it'll be when you finally earn an orgasm, for once."

The warmth in her thighs is unbearable. She is being scorched, the heat amplified by the sweat of her effort, and the moisture of her excitement. If she needed more lubrication before, she certainly does not now. Her body has compensated, and her heart screams 'Faster!' so loud that her legs can do nothing but comply.

"I-I can't... I can't do it like this."

"Then tell me what makes you cum."

"I—" Her heart skips a beat. The frantic motion of her hips screeches to a halt. Her pants are ragged and forced. She wants to sit down... she is so close to sitting down, just centimeters, really, but the cock inside of her forces her to stay in this awkward squat, lest she let it consume her completely. "Please... don't make me say it..."

"Tell me what makes you cum."

Through disheveled hair, Michelle looks up at her friend. "You... you do..." Her stomach is bottoming out, and each time she sucks in a breath it feels almost as if the cock is trembling inside of her. Her legs are shaking. She will fall, she's sure of it. She can't take it anymore.

Abigail slides the chair, and Michelle, bound to it by the cock inside of her, back against the desk.

"So it won't tip over if you lean back," she explains. A soft compassion filters through Abbi's brown eyes as her hands gently clasp around Michelle's shoulders, and Michelle is swept up for a moment, lost in the swell of tender memories that Abbi's touch summons.

And then Abbi applies a firm, downward pressure. Michelle shows some inkling of resistance, the desire to spare herself this last trial, but her legs have other plans; they would've collapsed under the weight of an errant feather.

Michelle releases a gasp that is also a choke as the dick finds the absolute deepest parts of her. Her legs splay out in front of her. Her ass slips against the seat, the wood slick with her sweat, but the suction cup on the bottom of the dildo moors it, and her, in place. She is trapped. She is stuck.

Abigail sits on the floor. A familiar scene; she's even still dressed. Michelle looks down at her over the rise over her own fingers, hands clenched into fists so hard her knuckles seethe with ache. She grits her teeth as she digs each breath in, but each one is more forced than the last. Her cunt is searing, screaming at her. Begging to cum, but it can't; not like this. This isn't enough. She needs more...

A coolness tingles over Michelle's body as Abigail inhales across her heated skin. Her exhausted muscles can only clench in response, and her legs spill open, granting access, screaming out their need.

The wet wash of Abigail's tongue spreads over the place where leg meets hip, that patch of crinkled skin, maybe only an inch from her begging, hungry, sweltering-fucking cunt. "Please," she says, "Please... I need it."

Abigail looks up, but she tilts her head only just enough to see, only just barely, so that her breath still rolls across Michelle's most sensitive spots. "What do you need?"

"Your... Abbi, your tongue, please, I'm so close."

"Where do you need it?"

Michelle's heart clenches in her chest, worse than the squeeze that goes through her fists, or the shudder that rolls down the swelling fullness of her cunt. "My... clit..."

A hand finds Michelle's knee, and squeezes her in a way that is kind, not carnal. "I knew you could say it."

"Abbi..."

"I know," Abigail says, "I will."

The touch of Abigail's tongue against her clit, already bursting over with need and want, sparks like electricity. She draws in a gasp, sucking in air until there barely seems like there's any space left inside her to fill. Abigail's hands press against the inside of her legs, spreading her wide.

"Move your body." The words are rushed. To speak them, Abigail's mouth has to leave her burning, sweltering pussy unattended, and the chilled air that washes over it in the absence of warm lips digs a grating pain into Michelle's gut that only her orgasm will quell.

Michelle's hips tilt forward, then back. She lacks the strength to really lift herself, to impale her body on the thing claiming the inside of her, but—filled as she is—even her weakened movements sends thrills up and down her spine. It is enough; it is so desperately close to enough.

When Abigail's nose huffs hot air over her inflamed body she feels herself teetering over the edge. Lips trace across her skin, and they are as searing-hot as any piece of her. They part, and finally, finally...

She can't bring herself to scream—her body aches so badly, even that would be too much effort—but she wants to. She wants to scream, and shout, and moan, loud enough and long enough to make up for every time she hadn't in the past.

When the wave of her climax washes over her and throws her body, limp and shivering, back against the chair, it's all she can do to whimper. Michelle's legs thrash and twitch as the climax unfurls, surging through every tight muscle, forcing them all to slack at once. Her elbows go limp, and her bound arms drag the belt downward and nearly choke her, until she finds some tiny iota of strength left in her, just to keep her elbows up, and nothing more.

And Abbi tends to her as she always has, spreading her tongue wide across her small nub and easing her tenderly down from her peak. Abigail's hands squeeze at her legs in soft, passionate embraces that reflect the gentle kisses she is pressing against her body.

Eventually, longer than Abigail's post-orgasm tending usually lasts, and considerably longer than Michelle is normally comfortable with, she finds half a will to move. She would squirm away, if the dildo did not lock her to her seat. It is inert, the cock inside of her, now that her passion is depleted. It feels cold... or maybe it's just her, who is so warm.

Her head lolls back. Her voice is hoarse, and soft. "Abbi, you have to stop."

So she does. The tongue leaves Michelle, and when she looks down at her friend, Abigail seems quietly chastened, the deep worry engraved onto her lips made silly, with her face smeared so obviously by the evidence of Michelle's arousal.

"No, not because of that—"

Abigail frowns, and her eyebrows twist. "It's okay, I understand..."

"You don't, though. What I mean is—" She takes a breath. "I meant that if you make me cum like that again, I'm pretty sure I'll die."

Abigail looks down at the floor and throws a hand through her short hair. She laughs; a helpless laugh, a shy one. Michelle has known Abigail to be frustrated, anxious, or brash, but never shy. It suits her.

Michelle's fingers roll, groping for her friend. She would embrace her, if she could. "So, do I get untied now? I promise I'll kiss you after you do."

Abigail clambers up on one knee, and uses Michelle's captive body to stand herself the rest of the way. She cups her hands around Michelle's cheeks. "Why take the risk?" Her head tips down, and Michelle's lips part with anticipation.

***

Author's note: thanks again for reading! If you enjoyed or have criticism or feedback, please consider leaving a comment. I love hearing thoughts from the readers, and I'm eager to grow! And, if you'd like to be informed when I have new stories coming out, feel free to drop me a line using the contact form on the site.

zoemiller
zoemiller
87 Followers