All Comments on 'Forcing the Issue'

by Curiousbislut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of my fantasies/please write more!

Since my nature is more or less a perfect match for the description of your main characters (bi-curious and somewhat submissive), this has alway been a fantasy of mine... though my version of it has a few differences. My version of the fantasy has me as a submissive cuckold husband, whose wife has offerred my "services" to a few of her lovers. This is perhaps at a party or something; the background is a little vague, this being a fantasy and all.

In any event, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent start

I hope it's just the beginning! imply a girl sometime, just for the humiliation, send some files unknown to him, and keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fine Story / Fantasy

Loved the story/fatasy of mine. I would luv to be gangbanged especially with a black man in on it. To top it all off have them spill to my wife and she insist on watching/filming. Keep up with the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Taken

i am married,31.I was home, the guy next door started talking,said come over,my cousins here were watching a wrestling dvd, o.k.I sat down, they had been drinking,his cousin,John was a big guy,looked like he worked out and steve was a bit overweight.we watched and after awhile i told them that the wrestling was all show.Steve said no its real,i laughed,then John stood up,said im a wrestler let me show you and he pulled me up,turned me around and put on some wrestling hold,now get out of this,i sort of struggled and as i did my track pants came loose and fell to my knees,Steve stood up,whats going on as my wifes lacy see through thong panties were revealed.I tried to pull up my trackpants,but my arms were still held and only managed to fall forward,John said to Steve,looks like tag team time,as i tried to get up.John sat on me,i could feel his cock,as my panties were moved aside,i said no dont i have not done this before,John said get me some lube for this pussy, and i felt cold oil dripping onto my exposed hole.i looked up at Steve,he had his shorts off,his cock out,as John positioed his cock at my hole,i struggled,then John said ok,and moved off me and flipped me over.Steve grabbed my legs,holding them upkneeling on my shoulders as for the first time i felt a cock at my arse,pushing,pressure, then my hole opened and he was in me,opening me,all the way,i grunted and yelled no as the pain was strong,i looked up,John moved back,his cock coming half way out,then in,ooh,shit,it hurt,as he moved in and out of me,ohhh,then i heard him say you got to get some of this,so tight im going to cumm and he moved quicker,then i felt warmth in me as he emptied his huice into me,banging my hole faster,squishy sounds,my cock getting hard,then he pulled out,wet,warm,feeling empty,.John said look at that his legs are still in the air,he wants more and i looked as steve positioned himself and easily entered me,but went in further,my cock jolting up as he fucked into my hole,aaagh,as my cock sprayed cumm high into the air and onto my chest and face as steve kept going,i felt him get bigger,then as i clamped my hole around him,he fired his cumm into me.Finally he pulled out,cumm running from me,i went home ,my hole sore.now when steve calls to watch a wrestling dvd,i wear my trackies,lacy see through underwear,and he ends up on top of me with his cock fimly planted in myh tight now willing hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my dream

The story made me wanting to be the guy being used by the four guys,... Although I'm married I love cock and have a huge appetite for m2m sex

Dom_Faggot_TrainerDom_Faggot_Trainerabout 3 years ago

So fucking HOT! Love turning out str8, married guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous