Forcing the Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved it! I wanted more of it. The black man stuck his cock in the crack of my ass and pushed hard and fast. "Owwwwww," I screamed in pain, as I felt my ass hole spread wide, but the pain was quickly replaced by the pleasure of his cock pressing against my prostate.

My breathing was heavy, my head got dizzy. I could see stars. Then the goth man got on his knees and thrust his cock in my mouth making me take him deep in my mouth again. I was working back on the black man, trying to take him as deep as my ass would let me, and moaning and groaning, doing everything I could to suck the cum out of the hard cock in front of me.

Then he winced and groaned and I could feel the vein in his cock start to sputter. He pulled his cock out and I grabbed it with my hands stroking it hard. The spew of his cum hitting my mouth and face, and falling down onto my chest. I kept working it, trying to get as much cum as I could. Then I took it in my mouth one more time, tasting the cum that had remained.

What an incredible feeling! I never knew it could be so exhilarating to feel that shoot on my face and to feel it throb in my hand. I wanted more and more. I rocked back hard on the huge dick in my ass. Trying to finish it off.

The blonde kid was next and he walked up to me, stuck his cock in my mouth, and started coming in it after only a few strokes. His warm cum filling my mouth. I let it stay there for a minute, rolling it around in my tongue, before pushing it out of my mouth and letting it drip off my chin and onto my chest.

Their seeds were the reward for my hard work. I could feel the black man getting close. His pants and groans almost turned to screams as I rocked back into his cock. He pulled his cock out and I turned to face him. Before I could even grab his cock he was shooting thick streams of cum all over my body. It was like a never ending stream of cum covering me.

When he was finished, I licked him clean. He put his hand on my chest and pulled some now sticky cum up with his fingers. He then placed his fingers in my mouth and I ate it all up.

I guess the big guy was ready for seconds as he was lying on the ground stroking his cock again. I walked over to him, and again jumped on his cock. I was riding it so hard and fast. I leaned back and began stroking my cock. I was letting him hit me just right.

It didn't take me or him very long. We both grunted and moaned, his cum filling my ass and my cum shooting up onto my already cum soaked chest.

The other men were already getting dressed. The big man pushed me to the side. "You're even more of a slut than the man said you would be," said the big man as he laughed.

The man quickly dressed and walked out the door. I was left there exhausted and exhilarated at how much I enjoyed it. Then I heard the man's voice again. "I told you, you would like it. Now go through the door and find the bathroom on the right. You can shower and your clothes will be waiting for you there. Tell anyone about this and I will expose you. Thanks for the diligent work. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it."

"Why don't you come in here and let me suck you dry then?" I wanted more. I craved that feeling again. But there was silence as the door opened.

I left the room and showered. I was almost sad to have to wash all of the fruits of my labor from my body. I had never come that hard a day in my life.

The car ride home was interesting. My ass was so sore from the days events. I was still so turned on that I had to rub out another one as soon as I got home. I slept better that night than I had in a long time. I was exhausted!

The next morning when I got to work I jumped on my e-mail and there was a message from the man who had introduced me to my love of being a sub cum slut. The message was simple, and a little smirk came over my face.

The message said: Next week. Same time. Same place or else this video footage gets sent out to everyone.

12