Foreign Exchange of Fluids

Story Info
Mexican girl visits US looking for college & fun.
4k words
4.44
58.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a freshman in college my grandparents introduced me to a woman from Mexico. They had met her parents through some travel plan or elder hostel trip, though I really couldn't tell exactly what it was. Regardless, they became friends with her parents who were ranchers living a few miles outside Mexico City. They were wealthy in Mexican terms, and solidly middle class in US terms, so when it came time for their children to go to college they were able to afford to send them to US schools. That is how I met her, on a tour of Midwestern colleges, looking for a place to study the next year.

She was Mexican and had lived there all her life, but that doesn't tell you what you think it does. She was tall and pale, blonde and Nordic, a perfect Viking woman with strong shoulders and large breasts. She was very pretty, though her jaw was a bit strong and her waist somewhat absent. Her heritage was German and the men of the family always traveled back to the Fatherland to pick a wife, thus the bloodline was purely northern European.

Ute was a little shy in America, although she spoke excellent English in addition to her perfect Spanish and German. I first met her at my parent's house when my grandparents brought her to town. My grandfather had told us she was Mexican but not about her heritage, so we were all very puzzled to meet this blonde bombshell who was clearly not of Central American descent. He did it as a joke, of course, and it paid off well in our quizzical faces. Ute had a good laugh with it as well. Her voice was full and strong and fit her Amazonian frame.

At dinner she was quiet at first, but encouraged by a friendly atmosphere and my mother's excellent cooking she slowly came out of her shell. Her English was fantastic, and since I had been taking German for a while she and I chatted brokenly in her other native tongue. She giggled at my terrible pronunciation and general butchery of her language but was kind enough to praise me.

I think I noticed her looking at me a fair amount, but I am sure that is partly due to the fact that I was watching her a fair amount to begin with. At 19 I was almost as full of hormones as I am now in my 30s, but my manners were a bit worse. My eyes roamed her ample bosom through dinner and I know she noticed. She caught me a few times and we both blushed furiously.

After dinner we all sat around chatting for a while, then my grandparents turned in for the night. Ute and I sat up for a while talking about college and what she wanted from her education. She was uncertain about her major but had a few ideas. Throughout the evening we caught each other letting our eyes wander, until it almost seemed natural.

The evening grew late and we ended our conversation. I had given up my room for her and I slept on the couch, and that night I masturbated to a very satisfying orgasm with Ute in mind.

The next morning my grandfather woke up ill with a recurrence of some exotic respiratory illness he had contracted in Asia the previous summer. It wasn't life threatening but for a man in his 70s, no matter how vigorous, precautions must be taken. We took him to the hospital for treatment with assurances that he would be fine, but my grandmother did not want to leave him. They had planned on taking Ute to my college for the next 2 days but it looked like that trip was not going to happen.

Since I had to go back to school on Monday anyway I offered to take her up and bring her back myself. With a few phone calls I secured her lodging with a female friend at school whose roommate had dropped out and we all agreed that was the best plan.

That evening Ute and I drove to school, chatting away again in easy conversation. She was an intelligent girl and she appreciated the lengths to which my grandparents were going for her, but she was glad to have some time away from them. I told her she would love the campus.

We arrived in time for dinner and I treated her to a good Chinese restaurant. One nice thing about big college towns is the diversity and quality of the foreign food. I think we both pushed the hot sauce a bit too far trying to prove our respective tolerances for the spicy stuff, but we survived well enough.

I introduced Ute to my friend Tammy who would be hosting her for the next few nights and they seemed to get on well. Ute and I made plans to meet early in the morning so she could follow me to my classes and get a feel for the college life. I know she had been to other colleges for tours but following a student is the best way to get to know the place.

As I returned to my tiny dorm room I was a little sad that I was alone. My own roommate had disappeared after less than one week, having grown too homesick to continue. I had not tried to talk Ute into coming back to my place but I wished I had. Visions of her naked body swirled through my head as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day was very full. My schedule was completely stacked on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and completely empty on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ute and I met outside my first class and so the day started. She was accustomed to a much warmer climate and the slight September chill in the morning air had convinced her that the day would be chilly. By my second class the temperature had risen to the low 80s and her heavy sweatshirt became too warm. Fortunately for me, and every other man in sight, she wore only a tight yellow tank top underneath. I think my quiz score suffered a great deal in Accounting due to the proximity and lovely view of her large, round breasts.

We had a quick lunch in the student union, subsidized by some money my grandparents had shoved into my hands, and then it was back to the classes. I was glad that my labs were later in the week since I would not have been able to bring her with me to those classes. She sat next to me in every class and by 4:30 when the scholastic day was done, my head was full of her sweet, provocative odor and my eyes were bedazzled by visions of her long, strong body.

As we headed off campus for a pizza, the default dinner of champions for any true college student, we finally got a chance to talk about the day. I had to assure her that this was an unusually full day and that my schedule was uncommonly skewed. We talked for an hour over the best pizza pie available in this corn-fed midwestern town, and eventually the afternoon turned into evening. Our conversation had ranged over many topics, and our eyes continued to range over each other. What had been simply uncomfortable pauses before were starting to blossom into full sexual tension.

I suggested that we go back to my dorm and hang out, to which she readily agreed. When we arrived we were both quite worn out from a long day. We had probably walked 3 or 4 miles since 7 in the morning, and while that is certainly no marathon it can still wear you down. As I settled in to the chair Ute relaxed on the overlarge floor pillow across the room from me. At 100 inches wide, the room seemed more like a corridor than a home, so "across the room" was actually quite close.

The conversation took a quick turn in the right direction when Ute asked me about the posters. I had forgotten about my "girlie" posters and I was suddenly a bit worried that they might offend.

"Is that the kind of girl you like?" she asked, indicating the nearly nude blonde behind me, barely covering her nipples with her fingers.

"She is attractive, but I like all kinds of women. I don't discriminate."

"But you like blondes, yes? They are both blonde women." Both posters did indeed feature blondes but that isn't why I chose them. I chose them due to the provocative poses and fabulous bodies, but I figured a little subterfuge here wouldn't hurt.

"I do like blonde hair. In fact, I've been trying to keep from staring at your hair. It is beautiful."

She laughed a little and said, "Thank you, but it is not my hair you have been watching."

I blushed, but it was a fair observation. I had been having troubles wrenching my eyes from her chest all day. I am normally a more considerate guy but I knew my window of opportunity was very small here so I decided to push the issue.

"You are right. I have been looking at more than your hair. I apologize if I have been rude but I have to say that you are a stunning woman. You make it hard for me to think straight."

She paused before answering, "Thank you. You look good too. You used to play American football, yes?" I nodded. "You look like you should still play." At this she allowed her eyes to linger on me for a bit. I was still in good shape back then, having worked hard to turn a natural tendency towards tubbiness into a thick and powerful weightlifter's body. I was strong and hard back then, though I have let myself go as an adult.

"I work hard to keep myself in shape, mainly in the hopes of attracting lovely young women like you." I was laying it on thicker than normal because I knew time was a factor.

"It is working." I was pleased she was responding so well, but a little disconcerted at the same time. After I know a woman for a while I can gauge how far I can go but in my very brief association with Ute I had no idea what was appropriate. I decided to push it as far as I could without being rude and just let things happen as they would. She was reclining on the pillow, legs stuck out invitingly, propped on one arm and aiming her breasts right at me. She still wore the tight yellow tank top and it looked as if it was in danger of bursting from the effort of containing her charms. The look on her face was mysterious and expectant, waiting for me to make a move.

I got off the chair and slid down next to her on the pillow, too close for anything other than impending contact. Face to face now, eye to eye, she still gave me the expectant look and waited for me to start. That is about as close to an invitation as most men get, so I started.

I moved in quickly and kissed her. She responded well, even smiling a bit as I committed to my move. Her lips were full and lush and tasted sweet. She was a nibble kisser, not a tongue kisser, so we nipped and bit at each other as our hands started the slow courtship with each other's bodies. At first we touched each other's arms, then shoulders and faces, hair and back, but it was all just a rite of passage to the breasts. I probably moved too fast but the spirit was upon me by then and my prick was swelling in size and influence.

I palmed one of her full-sized breasts and was rewarded with renewed enthusiasm from her hungry lips. She approved. They were soft and giving but held in tight by her considerable bra. I caressed and touched though the fabric for a while but I was dying to see them hanging free. I slipped a hand under her shirt and started to work my way into the bra but she broke the kiss and sat up. I was worried that I had gone too far but she quickly took off her shirt and tossed it behind me. She reached around behind her and quickly set free her lovely bosom.

They hung low and full, round and beautiful. These were natural breasts and not high and bulbous. Her areolas were very faint but her nipples were large. The look on her face was proud, and it should have been. These were exceptional and I was privileged. She lay back down and put her arms over her head, stretching out her torso and pulling her tits up high. I could wait no longer.

I leaned down and put my mouth full on her left breast, engulfing the nipple. With my hands I caressed and lavished loving attention on them, and Ute responded by running her fingers through my hair. I was in heaven. I was face down is a sea of young, beautiful boob and it was wonderful. I fully understand that breasts don't make the woman, but it sure was fun at the time.

I slobbered over every inch of her enormous mammaries and loved every second of it, but after a while I started wondering if maybe I was being selfish. I came up for air and started kissing her again. She responded well and was still very excited, so we continued to paw around and enjoy each other's lips. I eventually pulled away to catch my breath, and another look.

"I apologize if I seem mesmerized by your breasts, but they are the best I have ever seen."

"Don't worry. Every man wants them, but I only give them to men I like."

"Thank you. How can I repay your kindness?"

"You can lie there and let me do what I want. I broke up with my boyfriend when he wanted me to stay in Mexico. I have been lonely." She rolled over me, pushing me down into the pillow. She rose up into a sitting position, then stood completely up. She wiggled out of her blue jeans and pulled her simple white panties to the floor, completely naked in front of me.

She was lovely, though a bit thick through the midriff. I wasn't about to complain about this naked Valkyrie in my bedroom. I also wasn't about to let her be the only naked one in the room, so I quickly undid my fly and started franticly pulling down my pants to get ready for her. I left my shirt on at first, until I had my pants off, and just got it off in time as she lowered herself back down onto the giant pillow next to me.

I started to rise up, but she kissed me and leaned into me, forcing me back down on my back. She reached down and put her strong hand on my cock which was already nearing full volume. She stroked me firmly as we kissed and I was quickly engorged.

Ute broke the kiss and swung a leg over me, straddling me and pinning me down. She reached around behind her to guide me and I was soon enjoying the sensations of her soft flesh engulfing my dick. She bobbed up and down a little to work me in but very quickly I was balls deep in her. She sat upright on me, her long torso supporting those incredible tits above me. My hands did the natural thing and cupped them, caressed them, made love to them as I had before.

Ute's style was simple and direct. She worked her pelvis forward and back, grinding hard into me. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest to support herself as she rocked back and forth. She threw all her weight into each thrust but her pace stayed steady and forceful. I like to do a good job when I make love and that usually means taking time to do things right and doing the things I know work well, but Ute was fully in charge as she rode me. I knew she would push me to an early orgasm like this and I figured I should tell her before this ended too soon.

"I can't last long like this. You feel so good! I'm gonna come if you keep that up."

"You need to last longer," is all she said, and never skipped a beat.

I was worried because this constant grind was going to make me explode too early, but I did have some tools at my disposal. I kept it at bay as best I could but it was like riding the edge of a knife. I squirmed and wiggled, trying to vary the motion and keep my cool, using muscle control and unsavory mental images to hold back the tide, but she kept her pace like a machine and continued to grind into me. After about 15 minutes of a valiant fight I could tell it was a lost cause.

"I'm gonna come," I warned, assuming she would want me to pull out since we weren't using protection, but she just kept up her relentless pace, grinding her hips into me and working my cock up inside her. I had given fair warning and all I could do now was enjoy.

My back arched as the orgasm approached. Ute kept her pace with her weight on me but I still lifted her up off the floor. I put my hands on her hips and tried to pull her into me, but she resisted and kept to her own schedule. I grunted as the first contraction sent a shot of semen into her blonde-rimmed pussy, my face contorted and my body rigid. Still she rode me slow and steady, thwarting my need to thrust in time with my body's internal workings. My balls pumped out their cargo to her rolling movement as I tried to keep stable and thrust as best I could.

Any orgasm is good but that one had not been great. She had been strong enough to keep her own pace and that had lessened my own enjoyment, but like I said, any orgasm is a good orgasm. As it faded, my body relaxed. I lay there feeling spent but Ute was a machine.

"You need to have more than that."

"Don't worry, I've got plenty left." I hoped.

Her pace never wavered, even as my sperm leaked out and ran down under my balls. Her hole was sloppy and wet now but still she maintained her rhythm. I returned my attention to her breasts, trying to keep my arousal level high so my erection wouldn't wane. It's usually not a problem but I wanted to make sure.

After a while Ute's breathing began to quicken and her face went from serene to intense. Her orgasm was rising. Her hips rocked back and forth on my slimy cock and she bit her lower lip as her brows knitted. Her strong hands, still on my chest for support, began to twitch and contract, driving her nails into my flesh. Her breathing turned to grunting and she bared her gritted teeth.

I was back to full strength by then and loving the sight of this. I raised a hand and grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair. This had an immediate effect. Her eyes opened and she glared down at me with a wild lust. She roughly grabbed a hand full of my hair and wrenched my head to one side as she leaned forward to put more weight on her clit grinding into me.

My German isn't good enough to translate what she said next, but as the flood of her orgasm took her she started shouting and shrieking, bucking on top of me like a frenzied animal. She held onto my hair with an iron grip and I reciprocated, trying to keep her from falling off. She rode me hard, throwing her long body down on me over and over as her pussy gushed and clenched around my cock. I held her down with my free hand and did my best to meet her thrusts.

Her orgasm raged through her body for what seemed like 10 minutes. The quakes and shivers kept shooting through her, the convulsions kept her writhing on me, and the lust in her face kept me rock hard. She was sweating heavily and the beads rolled off her nose, chin and tits to land on me.

Eventually the orgasm subsided and she relaxed. She slowly pried her hand out of my hair and lowered herself to lie on top of me, exhausted. Her lungs worked overtime to replenish her oxygen, pressing her luxurious breasts into me over and over. It had been an exciting display and normally I would be happy to roll over and fall asleep but this time I had further business to conduct. I was rock hard again and extremely excited. My first orgasm had been forced and uncomfortable and I desperately desired another.

"Ute, remember when you said I needed more? I've got more." She raised her head, eyes bleary and unfocused, hair matted with sweat, and smiled.

"OK. But you do the work."

She rolled off me and my dick slipped out of her slimy hole with a pop. She lay there on the pillow, legs spread and chest still heaving as I rolled over and poised myself above her. I lowered myself and slid into her easily, eliciting a sigh of approval from my lusty companion.

We were both tired and I made little attempt to do anything other than race for another orgasm. She lay there making little sounds and smiling at me, but otherwise barely participating. I fucked her fast and hard and before long I could feel another explosion rise within me. At the last moment I decided to go ahead and fulfill the nasty little fantasy I had had since I first laid eyes on this Teutonic goddess.

As my orgasm reached the point of no return I pulled out and stood. I stepped forward and fell back to one knee, my erupting cock hanging over her enormous breasts. I'm not normally a big fan of the cum-shot but this was too wonderful to pass up. I squeezed tightly as the hot sperm boiled out of me and dripped in heavy globs on Ute's perfect tits. Thick and gooey, the first gout splattered loudly on her skin, the second merely surged, the third and subsequent oozed slowly out as I pulled hard on my cock.

12