Foreign Exchange of Fluids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent most of my volume in her pussy so there was far less visual effect than I expected, but it was still damn hot. My body again felt the oppressive lethargy of post orgasm, but this time I could let it wash over me. I fell back and sat on the floor, breathing heavily and watching Ute dip a finger into a pool of cum between her tits. She spread it around idly for a while, watching me watch her, and together we relaxed from our exertions.

She slept with me that night, a pleasant and erotic way to spend the dark hours. Pressed up against a tall lusty blonde with large breasts, I had no need of naughty dreams. The next day I had no classes but I had to deliver Ute back to my parent's house since she was leaving with my grandparents. We fucked like our lives depended on it all morning long, desperately trying to pull one more orgasm out of each other, until the time came to get on the road. I made a phone call to make sure everything was in order.

"Bad news, Ute," I said after the phone call.

"No! Your grandfather is OK?"

"He will be fine. After another night of bed rest, that is. You aren't leaving until tomorrow."

She smiled and dropped her recently packed duffel bag.

"We must do more homework, then."

Life is good.

12