All Comments on '"Forever in My Heart" Pt. 04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unfinished!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unbelievably complex. So much pathos. Poor Chlesea. Her mom was a real villain. His mom had issues. Everyone had issues. Madeline's cry for help at the end was poignant. So many readers castigate her as evil and rotten. Madeline was broken, with little real self esteem and who hated all men (except Colt over time) because of her bad experiences. Sex was a commodity she used to get influence and ahead in her career. Colton was the only one who really rung her bell and made love to her in a special way because he was one of the few nice guys that she ever contorted with. On tip of that she issues with needing Daddys approval and after the gangbang, she lost that for years, becoming the equivalent of someone who cuts themselves but did via whoring herself out under direction of her asshole boss. Colton was something different. She showed compassion to him with Chelsea and made sure to support him both directly and indirectly and even in secret with thr medical bills. Her compassion made an impression of Colton. In return he supported her and gotnher back with her father and out of some.bad situations. I liked his confrontation in the hotel room. She needed someone to save her and he did not disappoint. Ultimately yes they get married. Somehow they are too broken sounds for different reasonsnthat complement each other. In the end who knows if they live happily ever after? Are they capable of that given their past? Will she be faithful? How would he react? Will they emotionally be well enough to properly parent kids? I coukd see her start slipping back during certain emotional stressor in her life. Essentially like a form of PTSD. Will he notice snd be the white knight again. Unclear. Depends if she asks for help or sends off warning signs. I like to to think with some open communication and their intimacy (and great sex) and his acceptance of her past without obvious judgement, they have a chance. Hope they make it..immensely complex characterizations. Woukd not be surprised a lot of this went over the average reader's head.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the very best stories on this site.

fila4ufila4u5 months ago

the ending is way to abrupt and wrong name used in the ending (since chelsea and her dad are dead).

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

After a second reading... Still only 3 Stars, because you abandoned the story at it's most pivotal scene... Nobody truly cares for abandonment. Thanks for what you did write though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Keep it going. We have all had one of these woman in our lives. Used and ended up marrying them. And leaving them for another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FFS finish the Fing story.. . I was in tears at the passt and now 5 mins later feel cheated. Jim

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

"The Lady or the Tiger?" A classic ending left to the imagination. Madeline (Magdalen) broke in her Colt. A match made in heaven? (Kismet?)

majorreader24majorreader249 days ago

Not sure how you managed to take characters that I didn't like at the beginning, and somehow make me care about them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous