All Comments on 'Forever My Wife'

by dchatterly

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An End??

I hope this meant an annulment!!

Nightowl21

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Pretty sick

and that about says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Impossible.

I skipped 3/4 of the story. Forget the fact that it would be emotionally impossible for a wife to do that on her wedding night, I am tired of stupid wimp stories. It seems that every sicko wimp thinks he is an author.

It is also implausible because marriages are balanced. No woman will marry someone so desperate that he would accept her--no matter what. All women try to marry up not down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NO WAY

Sick fucking man and woman. No guy would do that! Be real with your writing and make it a little believable for god sake!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Piece of shit

Kill Clive and Shona on their return, then shoot your own wimpy ass in the head. Every character in this story is a piece of shit!

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Crud

No way. Not a worthwhile character in the whole poor story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PUKE

And I mean that in the most vomitus sense of the word. You are a silly person, man,woman,child, adloscent. You couldn't erite a story if your life depended on it...

SissymaidSissymaidover 16 years ago
Love it

I love the story. Would love to see my hot wife doing another man in her wedding gown. Loved the ending, giving the tickets up was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Like another commenter, I "fast forwarded" to the sick and obvious ending. I seriously question what type of environment in which some of these authors grew up. No love, honor, cherish or respect is to be found....certainly no "loving wife," and so the story has no redeeming quality whatsoever except as an example of disturbing imagination. Much pity for the author who wrote it...more pity for those who read it expecting something else...and the most pity for those who enjoyed the story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
I confess

I never made it past the paragraph where the new wife declares her intention to have another first. Had hubby simply said "Go ahead. I am leaving now and I will cancel the honeymoon trip and file for an annulment tomorrow. Have a nice life", I might have read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

great story, i didn't think people with an IQ of 10 could right you sure prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

i have to rank this story in the top ten of the most depressing and non erotic stories i've ever read. it takes sad and pathetic to new heights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you dumb f***

do you think the mans a dumb bastard

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Did the castration hurt?

Pity

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
You are fucked up.

Lady I believe you are out of your fucking mind. Your poor husband. He should go out and find a real woman to be with, not an inconsiderate psyco slut like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
About

the worst piece of crap I've read today.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
They dont make a vile enough word to describe my thoughts about this putrid attempt at story telling.

It is festering piles like this story that provide proof that they should have negative rating numbers. However, even if negative numbers existed I do not think those numbers could ever go low enough to truly express the utter failure of this rancid piece of trash .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What sick shit

You call this a story"?.?.??.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh contraire

Deaf are the ears, blind are the eyes. An early sub from a woman about a woman who can be dominant in terms of her needs. Men such fear. Women were locked up for 'hystrerics' of which some were masturbatory. Wise doctors (or quacks depending on your views) used new fangled vibes, lubes, and phalic objects to bring about relief. A few better off women made 'regular' appointments. More to the point, and dont get hysterics menfolk, a full percetage mark plus of brides have an experience non hubby at wedding, and typically centred around the best man. FACT. And no it might not be full on, but close.

Open your minds, then read again. The sub is poss the first of dc, it is not quite convincing in any of the characters. It would have need to be set in at least a short story with more background. No doubt aiming towards more base desires the writer focusses on the Clive sex. The advice to Mark is concilatory but the honeymon idea probably written to shock, preposterous. And u fell for it!

All this is written by a male, with news experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pure bull

you need to learn to write this is crap-only an idiot would call this a story-just plain bull

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Maybe not forever ...

She may be his wife now, but I'm thinking that on the way back from Hawaii they'll stop for a quick divorce in Reno, followed by any equally quick marriage. I'm thinking hubby should have either made sure he'd seen to her before the marriage, or insisted she get another guy. Oh well thankfully it's just a fantasy.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Still, it's good.

I like it, even as improbable as it is. Full marks from me.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
There would be just one possible outcome...

...if she were mine I woulde not hesitate putting her in the ground. Of course the marriage could be dissolved, no doubt about that. She turned out to be a lying and cheating slut, not respecting anyone or anything apart herself. A slut not worth mentioning. I would have felt better if this thought would have flown into this story - je just got away too easy.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Anyone stupid enough to put up...

...with such a slut even for longer than a few hours doesn´t deserve it better.

If he weren´t too stupid there might be a satisfying outcame, - let her walk the streets and collect her income cause that is the profession she obviously was born for.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Disappointing

Okay, we all knew partway through the story, what she was going to do. But even in stories like these, it's disappointing when the husband does not get pleasure or get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was disappointing.

Not because of the cuck content but it was so badly done. If you were a real cuck you would know its about sharing on one level or another. Communication too, not total selfishness.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Do you hate men...?

...What is your problem? No man would possibly react the way you have described."Normal", average men have about 5-8 aquaintances before getting married - what would you have a bride do in that case: gangbang? This story is stupid.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
really poor story

Are you serious, this story is so poor I feel sorry for the storage space it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
totaly fucked up

What prompted you to write such trash?

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
totaly fucked up

What a waste of space!

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Joke

This is the most sick joke i've ever read,it needs a real sick mind to "invente" such trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave them the tickets

The marriage license pieces, a piece of my mind and told them to go to hell.

Then I left and went looking for a woman to live the rest of my life with.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
You gave them the tickets and they say: "Good bye cucky!!"

5 for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sure, here's the ticket for your trip there.

Return tickets? Yeah, I'm cancelling those. Oh, and I need the ring back. Those pics I just took? I'll use them for the annulment while I toss your stuff out with the garbage.

"But that's not fair!"

Actually, it's entirely fair. You swore a vow, in front of your friends, family, and the law, to keep yourself only to me. And yet, that very night, you insisted otherwise. You lied to every single person you know and care about. And you did it with intent - you could have raised this issue long ago, but you never said a word.

Then you told me this was a one-time thing. And yet... you want to take HIM on MY honeymoon...as a replacement. Which means you lied to me again.

So I'm simply going to tell you the truth. We're done, I'll have this annulled, and I'll let every person that matters to you - your church, your parents, your GRANDparents... know how much of a lying slut you really are.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
an attempt at sarcasm

gone wrong.

there is no way the author could expect this to be taken seriously.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
FOREVER DOESNT MEAN FOR EVER

just a long time when you are a cuck, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FRIGGIN THE WORST YET!

This has to be the worst story I've ever read. I have a hard time believing someone could even write something this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Annulment

That's what would happen, plus sue her for the wedding costs

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

I cannot believe that I got to page two of this f#*&ing 'story'.

Kept going HOPING that the 'husband' was going to refuse to consummate the marriage and then have it annulled.

Let's just hope that you wrote this as some sort of sick, twisted joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreck.

Unbelievably bad.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
I WONDER HOW MANY BRIDGES

he has brought in his lifetime, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Biggest piece of crap I have read in a long time . Dump her now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not

Not worth shite, short marriage of one day and wife served as returning from fuck fest

With clive. No man wants trailer trash like this slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so pathetic stupid nonsense. 1* for this crap

What ugly and complete waste of time reading this garbage.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, nonsense wimp and brainless like this horrible story.

1* for this lame.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Dopey

What a waste of words. Your time would have been better spent staring at a wall.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
While they are gone

Through her shit out, send everyone in her family the pictures you were secretly taking of her with Clive, Find out everything you can about Clive and burn his life down while he is away. House, cars, etc...everything. Start the annulment paperwork. No one can prove you consummated.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

I have never seen so many negative comment on one story. I had to try to read it, and I'm sorry I did. What an absolute crock of crap. I won't raise it's score any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

What a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so when she comes back he will be gone and the marriage annulled or you not going to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So, she comes back from the Honeymoon with Clive but before coming home she stopped off in Vegas and got a divorce. remarried to Clive leaving Mark all alone, He should have listened to the guy in the bar when he said, I'd never leave my wife alone with Clive...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too bad the story idea is so awful

That it could never get regarded seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
he looks at her

in the eyes and then takes her by the throat and squeezes the life out of her.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Holy shit was`this some of the worst cuckcrap here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?????

WTF!!!?? Don't give up your day job - give up writing

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
An author who trolls his own readers?

Probably best not to hazard even a guess regarding the psychological underpinnings of this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Real life story of the authors. Stop hiding what you really are. A total whimp cuck. 👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you say anulment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You fucking whimp! Let her go and have the marriage annulled while the whore is gone. Come on! Man up fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly absurd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

time to pack and let Clive have the whore get the wedding annulled terrible story quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy crap, welcome to bitch life. Must enjoy getting walked all over constantly. Even the honeymoon ticket? Not even remotely believable, damn patsy. One of the most pathetic stories to date, a few minutes wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so where is the ending where he goes home packs and leaves the slut and have the marriage annulled and get on with his life either write a good ending or hopefully give up writing this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was the point of this rambling dribble. Worst story I have even read on this site. Even the CUCK ass bending lovers shouldn/'t consider this entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the most unbelievable bullshit I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is a fool or really stupid. Maybe both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole thing is beyond absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first few paragraphs were far more than enough to earn a "1", but only because here is nothing lower.

I stopped torturing myself and will find a better piece to read.

A man would have told her she could find her a man and on the first available day he'd find a judge and get an annulment. The time to "experiment" was before she accepted his proposal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that was stupid.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Just has to be the most stupid ending of all literotica stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, I wondered why somebody would write a story like this or read it and find it pleasurable. It doesn't seem like the psychology is fully understood, but the main theory seems to link it back to low-self esteem. This means, to me at least, that people that have this kink and participate in it, in whatever form, live in an ever-self-reinforcing circle of mental self-harm.

irinmikeirinmike11 months ago

talk about totally dumb. this might be the worst story ever!

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

That was just the dumbest story I have ever read,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolute crap on every level. Not even the most docile human being on the planet would respond to her demands the way the husband did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous