Forever My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised myself from the seat and closed the robe around me, unsure how to proceed. I cleared my tbroat, hoping in vain to grab some attention. But they were too far gone in a fitting epilogue of intimate discovery. Neither of them looked around for me; neither of them wished to remove themselves from the bonding that was transpiring. I could just make out soft whispering between them; naked still, cooling, belonging and indebted to one another.

I let them have there moment, not wishing to spoil it and reclaim my wife just yet. I dressed quietly, after freshening up in the adjoining batbroom, and quietly left the honeymoon suite in order to consume a drink I felt I deserved.

I reflected silently at the bar in the hotel. Downing a few measures of spirit in quick succession soon perked me up. A few people were still around who recognised me as the groom, married on that day to the gorgeous raven haired bride who had earlier also attended the bar alone.

"Hey pal. Did you manage to find that new wife of yours?" One guy shouted over to me. "She was chatting to Clive earlier, still had her gown on and all - bloody nice she looked too - lucky guy."

Yes I was a lucky guy despite the events that had just taken place. I had the rest of my married life to make up for this single lost moment. I would redeem myself, and all would be forgotten - I was sure of that. I smiled at the guy, gesturing to upstairs. "Hell I must have worn her out," I called back. Think I'll just go up and see if she's ready for seconds." The guy, a fat bastard, laughed as he guzzled a beer down in one. "You sure about that friend," he commented, looking around for some moral support from his silent cronies. "If she was my wife, I would not have left her alone for a second." He paused. "Especially with the likes of Clive around." He laughed heartily again.

"Think I'll just check on her buddy." I feigned a laugh of my own, but my embarrassment was evident. I scuttled from the bar, leaving a gabble of hoots and cheers as I went.

Back on the fourth floor, exiting the elevator, my heart increased its pace once more. The feeling was not that of nervousness, but one of excitement that beyond the door of the room, Shona was undressed. Her nakedness sent spasms of delight tbroughout my body - I had witnessed her naked before, and always with the same result. Now was no different - how could it be, I still had no idea what it was that I was missing. Nothing gained, but nothing, as yet, lost.

In the room, the soft lighting was sill present. I gently eased the door shut, listening intently. I was at once aware of a muffled steady moaning, and on turning saw the sight that made sense of the sound. Shona knelt at the edge of the bed, her head covering Clive's lap, her mouth devouring a surprising amount of his total length. Her hand grasped the lower part of the shaft - drawing it further with each movement. Clive smiled at me, gesturing me towards them.

"God what a wife you have Mark," he said, having trouble making the words audible between involuntary twitches. "I have never in all my life been sucked this good." His eyes closed for an instance as he revelled in Shona's actions. I continued to watch the back of her head move wildly. He spoke again: "You have all this to look forward to, what a fucking lucky guy." He paused again to emit a low groan. "In a moment you can consummate your marriage. I'm just about to..." Before he finished the sentence, he tensed up, his hands gripping the side of the bed, pulling the sheets from the mattress. He shouted out: "Oh God yes!!" and his tensed body recoiled into sudden relaxation. I was aware of Shona gagging, obviously swallowing a forcible stream of thick fluid. The back of her head slowed somewhat, and soon raised itself away from his body.

"You'd better see to your husband Shona," Clive whispered.

And she did as she was told. Without question and absent of any emotion - her eyes still fixed upon Clive - she sat on the edge of the bed, reaching out both legs and pulling me towards herself with them. I succumbed, allowed myself to be moved with ease. I found myself between her; on top of her, rolling over, side on and allowing access to my trouser fastener. Wordlessly she undid them, aimlessly she unbuckled, pulled down the layers and re-wrapped her legs about me. I was hugged tightly, drawn forwards and positioned in the appropriate area for entry. I clamoured for a kiss, eventually receiving an acknowledgement to the intent. Our mouths closed together - she tasted strongly, and I knew what it was. My tongue grappled along with her seemingly non-receptive lips and devoured more of the blatant flavour. Her hand had already fastened between my legs and ushered me inwards. I penetrated my new wife, sinking with ease into her inner warmth. I felt all the senses draining from me, a ripple of contentment running down my spine.

I cast my eyes towards her face, still void of any emotion, now staring blankly at the ceiling. My hands made a play for her breasts; my dream, my priority - the focus of the whole day - they felt more wonderful than I had anticipated. I agitated my hips, looking for the single connection that would stir some favourable response from her; exploring with my planted erection, all the regions between us. The friction I longed for, to determine the extent of her pleasure, gained from my loving, did not follow. All my plans for this moment lost in a haze of bewilderment.

I came. I had to. The moment rendered me unable to control my intent - to put on a majestic performance. My eyes lolled in my head - the sheer softness, wetness, and openness of her. I marvelled in the moment - at last, consummating our togetherness. She was with me now - legally bound to be, forever my wife.

My rest, my relaxation - marvelling within the softness of my wife's body - was short lived. She slid herself from under my weight and returned to Clive.

Clive gave me a thumbs up as Shona cuddled into his torso. "Well Mark," he said, "something else isn't she?" I nodded, it was all I could think to do. "You are such as lucky guy." He openly viewed the body of my wife that hugged him. "She's even sexier than my wife ever was."

They slept soundly on the bed. I sat back in the chair, beholding her body, still uncovered - eventually falling to sleep myself. It didn't seem long until I was startled into wakefulness once again. They were making love with renewed vigour - Shona producing the most piercing of yells. She was on all fours - atop the bed - Clive pounding her from behind. Her face was flat against the pillow, allowing occasional muffling of the screaming. Her hands gripped the headboard as her rear bucked under the force of each tbrust. Clive noticed me watching them. He motioned to me to come closer, smiling as he continued to tbrust powerfully. I sat on the edge of the bed, taking in the view of his long cock appearing then disappearing deep inside Shona. He removed the entire length and offered the position to me. I gratefully accepted, keeling behind Shona and directing my own straining cock where his had moments ago been. I slid in with ease, holding her firmly at the hips. Shona wiggled her rear around, but articulated dismay with a discontented murmur.

"Come on Mark," I heard Clive say behind me. "I've done all the hard work, finish her off, come on."

I began to stab clumsily, but quickly found myself unable to avoid slipping out. The slenderness of my cock offered no friction, and the shortness did not allow the movement she sought. Finally I found myself poking around, trying to find my positioning, and suddenly ejaculating unexpectedly. She turned to view me, shaking her head nonchalantly.

"You'll have to do better than that Mark," she uttered. "I thought you'd done this before."

"Oh it wasn't too bad Shona," Clive put in, ruffling my hair with a large sweaty hand. Shona screwed her face up in distaste of the remark.

"Listen, I was thinking," she said to me. "How about Clive using your ticket for the honeymoon?"

I stared at her, not wanting to believe what she had just said.

"Oh come on, it's only fair - it would be like a real honeymoon for me. You could stay here and get the apartment sorted out." She looked so genuine with her request, her eyes pleading with me to agree. So that's just what I did. I reached into my bag and handed Clive the tickets for the two week holiday in Hawaii. Shona hugged me gratefully.

12