All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 01'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
miguellamiguellaalmost 7 years ago
great

This is a great start and I love it so much. looking forward to the upcoming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

Cock tease. Too long to have to wait for a second chapter for cock sucking and ass-fucking. I was half-hard, waiting, and playing with my cock, getting ready for the fuck scene. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Quick word of advice. You've made one of your central characters lack any redeeming values. Marcos being a spoiled, rich, rapist leaves the audience with no reason to want to see him change. There's gonna have to be an extreme amount of groveling by Marcos to right this wrong. Even then, how do you realistically apologize for attempted rape?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cant wait for next part...

Just cant wait for next one... wow wht a writing.... c

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I cannot wait for the rest of this story. This is awesome. So the rich playboy don't know how to take no for an answer. He is so use to everyone falling all over him he cannot understand how a common boy can refuse him. He needs to stand back and realize that some people have dignity and do not sell themselves short for money. Mr. Martinez need a rude awakening and I think Ramon is the one to wake him up so to speak. I wish I could give you a ten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES